Bihar Polytechnic Counselling 2017 Schedule to be announced after the declaration of result. Hence, all the aspirants who got qualified in Bihar Polytechnic Exam 2017 must refer the below post for more details. Candidates can check Bihar Polytechnic Counselling Dates 2017, Procedure, Fee, Bihar Polytechnic Counselling Venue, Seat Allotment Rankwise, Admission etc. from the following sections.
Bihar Polytechnic Counselling 2017
Here is a good news for all the qualified candidates of Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination 2017. BCECE Board has released the Dates for Bihar Polytechnic 2017 Counselling. First of all, authorities of BCECE will prepare the merit list based on the marks obtained by the candidates.According to the ranks secured by the students, they will call them for Counselling Process. As per the ranks, candidates must choose the colleges and courses of their choice. Officials will allot seats depending on the seat availability and merit list. The Counselling for Bihar Polytechnic 2017 will be conducted either in Online or Offline mode. Candidates must carry the required documents in original to the Counselling center. Aspirants will undergo the Medical Test. Finally, candidates must pay the respective fee in order to confirm their admission. For more details of Bihar Polytechnic Counselling 2017, refer below sections.
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board conducts Bihar Polytechnic Exam 2017 every year. It is a State level exam conducted in order to admit candidates to Part time 4 Years Polytechnic Eng., Paramedical-Dental (Matric Level) and Para Medical (Intermediate Level) courses. These courses are offered by various colleges located in Bihar State. Bihar Polytechnic Exam is also referred as Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination. Candidates can fill Bihar Polytechnic Application form 2017 in the Month of March 2017. BCECE Board will conduct Bihar Polytechnic Test 2017 in the month of May 2017. The Counselling for Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Exam will start after the announcement of Bihar Polytechnic 2017 Result.
Bihar Polytechnic Counselling Dates 2017
|Conducting Organization||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board|
|Name of the Exam||Bihar Polytechnic Exam 2017 or Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE)|
|Starting date of Bihar Polytechnic 2017 Applications||09-03-2017|
|Last date for submitting DCECE Application form 2017||08-04-2017|
|Fee Payment Last date||16-04-2017|
|Release of Bihar Polytechnic 2017 Admit Card||16-06-2017|
|Bihar Polytechnic 2017 Exam Date||24th June & 25th June 2017|
|Declaration of DCECE Result 2017||June 2017|
|Start of Bihar Polytechnic 2017 Counselling||In the month of July or August 2017|
List of Documents required for Bihar Polytechnic Counselling 2017
- DCECE 2017 Score Card
- DCECE Admit Card 2017
- Class 10 Marks memo or equivalent & Certificate of passing
- Class 12 Marks sheet & Certificate of passing
- Domicile Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Character or Conduct Certificate
- Print out the filled choices
- Demand Draft of tuition fee paid
- Migration Certificate
- DCECE Counselling Letter
- Recent passport size Photographs
- Marks sheet of qualifying Exam
- Other relevant documents
Candidates must bring the above list of documents to the Counselling Venue at the time of DCECE Counselling 2017 without fail. If any student fails to carry any of the certificates, conducting authorities will cancel his/her candidature.
DCECE 2017 Counselling Procedure
- The authorities will prepare a merit list based on the marks secured by the candidate in Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Exam 2017.
- Officials will schedule Bihar Polytechnic 2017 Counselling Process according to the students’ rank.
- If the candidates wish to attend for Online Counselling Process, they must log on to the official website with valid E-mail ID and Password.
- Register Online for DCECE Counselling Process 2017 filling the required details.
- As per their ranks, aspirants must fill the choices of preferred Colleges & Courses.
- Save and lock the filled choices.
- Officials will allocate seats to candidates based on the seat availability, Candidate’s rank etc.
- Report to the allotted Institute with all the required documents and pay the Course fee in order to confirm your admission in that college.
- Visit the Counselling Venue as decided by the officials.
- Don’t forget to carry the academic certificates as the BCECE Board will verify your details.
- After verifying your documents, officials will allow you to select the Colleges and Courses of your choice.
- You will find the available Courses and Colleges displaying on the screen.
- Now, you can choose all the colleges and courses in which you are desired to study.
- You must not only save the choices but also lock them.
- Submit the filled choices and take a hard copy for future reference.
- Now, applicants must report to the allotted college and pay the admission fee as per the college norms.
- If any candidate fails to visit the Institute within stipulated time, their admission to that particular Institute will be canceled by the BCECEB.
Candidates can participate in either Offline or Online Counselling Process as per their choice. You may check Offline and Online Counselling Procedure in detail.
You can visit All India Entrance Exams regularly for more updates on Bihar Polytechnic Counselling 2017.
Official website: bceceboard.com