- 1 www.indiapost.gov.in Bihar Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 India Post GDS Bihar Region Recruitment 2017 – GDS Vacancy in Post Office
- 1.2 Latest Bihar Post Office Vacancy 2017 – Post Office Job in Bihar
- 1.3 Bihar Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 Bihar @ indiapost.gov.in
- 1.5 Bihar Post Office GDS Online Application Form 2017 @ www.appost.in
Bihar Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017 Notification released. Apply online for 1471 Bihar Postal Gramin Dak Sevak posts on or before 19th October 2017. More details such as GDS Vacancy in Bihar Postal Department, Eligibility, Bihar Post Office Exam date, Gramin Dak Sevak Salary, etc., are disclosed below. Postulants can also get the apply online link of Bihar Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 @ www.indianpost.gov.in
www.indiapost.gov.in Bihar Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017
|बिहार पोस्ट ग्रामिक डाक सेवा परीक्षा 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Postal Circle, India Post|
|Post name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) posts|
|Number of vacancies||1471 posts|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Starting Date to Apply online for Bihar Postal Circle GDS Recruitment||20th September 2017|
|Last Date for the submission of online application||19th October 2017|
|Job Type||Postal Jobs|
|Bihar Post Office Official website||www.indiapost.gov.in or www.appost.in/gdsonline|
India Post GDS Bihar Region Recruitment 2017 – GDS Vacancy in Post Office
Here is a good news for all the unemployed candidates that Bihar Postal Circle Department has released a notification on 18/09/2017 for filling the vacancies of 1471 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. Bihar Post Office Recruitment 2017 notification is published to fill various GDS Vacancies for the Bihar Region. So, this is a great opportunity for all the candidates looking for Government Jobs in Bihar.
The Apply online link of India Post GDS Recruitment 2017 (Bihar Region) was activated on 20th September 2017. The officials will accept the online applications of this Latest Bihar Post Office GDS Vacancy upto 19th October 2017. Hence apply for 1471 Bihar Postal Circle Jobs through the official website, i.e., www.appost.in/gdsonline before the last date. If you possess 10th pass certificate from a recognized board then utilize this opportunity without any hesitation. Here on this page, we have given the Application process of Bihar Post Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy, Application Process, Pay scale, etc.
Latest Bihar Post Office Vacancy 2017 – Post Office Job in Bihar
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)||773||409||209||36||1471|
Division wise GDS Vacancy in Bihar Postal Region
- Begusarai – 40 Posts
- East Champaran – 75 Posts
- Madhubani – 52 Posts
- Darbhanga – 48 Posts
- Muzaffarpur – 55 Posts
- Purnea – 33 Posts
- Saharsa – 43 Posts
- Samastipur – 54 Posts
- Saran – 27 Posts
- Sitamarhi – 35 Posts
- Siwan -57 Posts
- West Champaran – 47 Posts
- Aurangabad(Bihar) – 101 Posts
- Bhagalpur – 99 Posts
- Bhojpur – 78 Posts
- Gaya – 208 Posts
- Monghyr – 83 Posts
- Nalanda – 70 Posts
- Nawadha – 08 Posts
- Patna – 71 Posts
- Rohtas – 95 Posts
- Vaishali -30 Posts
- Katihar – 26 Post
- RMS C DIVISION – 03 Posts
- NB DIVISION (RMS)- 15 Posts
- RMS U DIVISION – 14 Posts
These are the Divisions participating in Bihar Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017. For more details, visit the Bihar postal circle website.
Bihar Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Aspirants who wish to apply for the 1471 Bihar Post Office GDS Recruitment should meet all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the notification. So, check the educational qualification, age limit, and other details of the India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2017 in this section. I suggest you apply for the Bihar Post Office Vacancy 2017 GDS only if you found you are eligible.
Age Limit for Bihar Post Office Recruitment September 2017
The age limit of the candidates applying for Bihar Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017 must be between 18 years to 40 years as on the closing date of application, i.e., 19/10/2017. However, age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per the rules of India Post.
Educational Qualification for Bihar Postal Department Jobs
- Applicants of Latest Bihar Post Office Vacancy 2017 must have passed Matriculation/ 10th Class Examination/ ITI or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Candidates must also have computer knowledge or furnish basic computer training certificate for atleast 60 days from a recognized Computer Institute.
Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 Bihar @ indiapost.gov.in
Before applying for Bihar Post Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2017, one should be aware of details such as Selection Process, Application fee, Pay Scale, How to Apply, etc. For your convenience, I have provided all those details of Latest Bihar Post Office Vacancy 2017 in this section.
Selection Process of Bihar Post GDS Recruitment
The officials will select the candidates of Bihar Post Office Recruitment 2017 based on the automatically generated merit list. Only marks obtained in the 10th class exam aggregated to the percentage of the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Remember no weightage will be given for higher educational qualification.
Application fee for Post Office Vacancy in Bihar 2017
Candidates belonging to OC/ OBC (Male) category should pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- at any Head Post Office of circles in which notification is live. However, the application fee is exempted for SC/ ST, Female, and PH categories. While making payment, postulants should inform their registration number at the PO counter.
Gramin Dak Sevak Salary
All the selected candidates of Bihar Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017 will get a pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-.
Important Dates of India Post GDS Recruitment (Bihar Circle)
- Bihar Postal Circle GDS Notification release date: 18th September 2017.
- Starting date to fill online application of 1471 Bihar Post Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs: 20th September 2017.
- The last date to submit application form: 19th October 2017.
Bihar Post Office GDS Online Application Form 2017 @ www.appost.in
Aspirants who find eligible for the Bihar Post Office Vacancy 2017 have to fill the application form through online mode. The board will receive the online applications from the eligible candidates to the Post Office Job in Bihar Region from 18th September 2017 to 19th October 2017. Here, we have provided the simple process to apply for the Bihar Postal circle Recruitment.
Indian Post Office GDS Apply Online 2017 Steps
- At first, Log on to Bihar Post Office official website, i.e., appost.in/gdsonline or indiapost.gov.in
- Navigate to Recruitment Section.
- Now click on “Bihar Postal GDS Apply Online” Link.
- Enter all your details as per the instructions.
- Now Upload photo and signature in the specified format.
- Make payment as mentioned above.
- Crosscheck all the details once before submitting it online.
- Finally, take print out of Bihar Post Office GDS Online Application for further use.
If you found this article about Bihar Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017 was helpful for you, please do share with your friends. Moreover, if you have any doubts, feel free to ask your queries in the comment section below. Our team will reach you earliest and solve it for sure. Also, Stay tuned with our entranceexams.io site for more details about all Entrance Exams, State, and Central Government Jobs in India.