- 1 BITSAT 2020 Counselling
- 1.1 BITS Counselling Dates 2020 – Important Dates
- 1.2 Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test Counselling Process 2020
- 1.3 Tentative BITS Pilani Counselling Schedule 2020
- 1.4 Required Documents for BITS Counselling 2020
- 1.5 Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Fee 2020 – BITSAT Counselling 2020
- 1.6 BITSAT 2020 Counselling Application Form
- 1.7 How to fill BITSAT 2020 Counselling Admission Application Form
- 1.8 BITSAT 2020 Counselling Procedure
BITSAT 2020 waitlist/admit list will be released on July 2020. Hence, all the aspirants who have qualified in BITSAT 2020 Exam can check the below sections for complete information. The details regarding BITSAT 2020 Counselling include BITS Counselling Dates 2020, BITS Counselling Procedure, etc.
BITSAT 2020 Counselling
Counseling is the initial step for BITS Admission 2020 Process. Most of the candidates have attempted BITS Exam 2020 and got qualified in the exam with good score. All the qualified candidates will be eagerly waiting for the authorities to release BITSAT 2020 Counselling Dates. The BITs Official has been started the BITSAT Counselling Process from 01st June 2020. The closing date for admission submission form is 30th June 2020. After the completion of the admission form submission, the counseling process will be organized simultaneously by the respective officials in Bits Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad Campus. Finally, the Wait List will be prepared by the officials on 01st July 2020.
|Good News!!! BITSAT 2020 Wait List will be declared on July 2020|
While Filling the BITSAT Admission Form, candidates must fill the application form mentioning the Intermediate marks and Degree programme preferences offered by the Institutes and other Associate Campuses. The candidates who secured top marks in Central and state board can apply for admissions under the category “Direct Admission to Board Toppers.” After filling BITS Pilani Counselling Form, Officials will announce admission assignment for the first iteration. Candidates selected must pay the admission fee.
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test, a Premier Engineering Entrance Exam, is organized by BITS Pilani. BITSAT is conducted every year for admissions to Graduate Programmes in Engineering. Candidates can get admission in either BITS Pilani or BITS Goa or BITS or Hyderabad campuses. BITSAT 2020 Information Brochure is available from . As the BITSAT registration 2020 is started, candidates can apply for BITS 2020 from December 29, 2020. The BITS Online Exam will be held from May 16 to May 26, 2020. You can check BITSAT 2020 Result when it is available on the BITSAT Official website. Officials will release BITSAT Score Card 2020 soon after the result declaration. BITSAT Counselling 2020 starts in the 4th Week May 2020. You can refer below sections for further information about BITS Pilani Counselling 2020 like BITS Counselling Dates 2020, BITS Counselling Procedure, etc.
BITS Counselling Dates 2020 – Important Dates
|Exam Conducting Body||Birla Institue of Technology & Science, Pilani|
|Name of the Exam||BITSAT 2020|
Starting date of BITSAT Application form 2020
|4th January 2020|
BITSAT Application form last date
|31st March 2020|
|Corrections in BITSAT Online Application Form 2020||22nd March 2020 to 25th March 2020|
|Issue of BITS 2020 Admit Card||12th April 2020 to 13th May 2020|
|Candidates can Apply for admission||20th May to 30th June 2020|
|BITSAT 2020 Result||3rd Week May 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||3rd Week une 2020|
Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test Counselling Process 2020
Candidates shortlisted in BITS Pilani 2020 will undergo four steps of BITS Counselling 2020. The details of Steps for BITSAT Counselling 2020 are provided below.
- Filling & Submission of BITS Counselling form 2020
- Announcement of Admit list & Waiting list
- Payment of Course fee
- Filling of vacant seats
Tentative BITS Pilani Counselling Schedule 2020
|S No.||Event Name||Tentative Dates|
|1.||Announcement of BITSAT 2020 Iteration 1 Result||3rd week June 2020|
|2.||Announcement of BITSAT 2020 Iteration 2 Result||4th week June 2020|
|3.||Admission announcement of Iteration 2||4th week June 2020|
|4.||Admission assignment after Iteration 3||2nd week July 2020|
|5.||Admission after Iteration 4||3rd week July 2020|
Required Documents for BITS Counselling 2020
Candidates reporting to BITS Reporting Centres 2020 should carry all the required certificates on prescribed BITS Counselling Dates 2020. The complete list of certificates is mentioned below.
- BITSAT Rank Card 2020 / BITS 2020 Score Card
- SSC Mark list
- SSC Passing Certificate
- Intermediate Mark list
- Intermediate Passing Certificate
- BITSAT Counselling Letter 2020
- Caste or Category Certificate
Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Fee 2020 – BITSAT Counselling 2020
Shortlisted Candidates must pay Rs. 98,700/- (Admission fee+First semester fee) while waitlisted candidates must pay BITSAT Admission fee of Rs. 20,000/-
BITSAT 2020 Counselling Application Form
- Candidates who have qualified in BITSAT 2020 must apply for availing admission into different Engineering Courses by filling BITS Admission Application form 2020.
- You must submit Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences Admission Test application form for admissions along with 12th Class marks sheet.
- In addition to that, candidates must enter the preferences of Courses and Colleges of their choice.
How to fill BITSAT 2020 Counselling Admission Application Form
Candidates who have passed Intermediate either in 2020 or 2020 and got qualified in the Entrance Exam will exist in the Selected list of BITSAT 2020.
Step 1 – Personal Details
Aspirants must fill personal details such as Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, and Category etc. while filling the application form for BITSAT 2020 Counselling.
Step 2 – Educational Details
Candidates should fill the educational qualification details regarding Intermediate in the form. If the students do not have the result of the qualifying exam with them, they can refer the details by logging in.
Step 3 – Filling of Preferences
After that, candidates should select the order of preferences of their choice. Candidates must mandatorily check the details before submitting the form. We cannot edit the form after submission. Therefore, candidates must fill the details with care.
Candidates do not have Class 12th marks
Candidates who have not received their Intermediate Marks sheet should take a hard copy of the fresh application form containing words written on the top of the form “Original Form submitted. Class XII marks being submitted now”. The candidates must send the fresh application to the institute. Candidates need not pay anything for the fresh application form.
BITSAT 2020 Counselling Procedure
BITSAT Counselling 2020 is divided into various steps in order to fill the seats into Engineering Course for the Session 2020-18. BITS Counselling Procedure is as follows.
- After filling the application form, the officials will announce the admission assignment for the first iteration.
- After that, conducting officials will announce the result for the admission and the waiting list after the first iteration.
- Selected candidates must pay the admission fee.
- Officials will call the candidates on the waiting list for subsequent rounds of BITS 2020 Counselling if the seats are left vacant.
You can visit our site regularly for more updates regarding Birla Institute of Technology & Sciences Counselling 2020. Log on to All India Entrance Exams for further information.