BITSAT Application Form 2018 is available now. Get the BITSAT 2018 Registration Process. Also check BITSAT Online application Fee, Eligibility. Get BITS Admission Test Application Dates, Exam dates. candidates can get the BITSAT 2018 Application Form direct link.
BITSAT Application Form 2018
Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS) released a BITSAT online Application Form link at its official portal. Therefore candidates who are looking for the Admission in BITS Pilani can apply now. The Application Form of BITSAT 2018 is Available now at the official Site. So Eligible and Interested candidates can Fill the BITSAT Application Form 2018. Those who Submitted the Form Successfully are eligible to take the BITSAT Admission test. Therefore Applicants will get the Admission in BITS Pilani based on marks scored in the Examination.
Therefore candidates can get the BITSAT Application Form 2018 only through online process. No other mode of Submission of online application form will be acceptable by the applicants. Candidates can fill the application form till 10th March 2017. There was no need to submit the application form via post. Candidates keep the printout of the application form for further process. If candidates want to apply for B.Pharm course also they have to submit separate application form for each campus.
BITSAT 2018 Application Form @ www.bitsadmission.com
|BITSAT 2018 Important Dates|
|Name of the Board||Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS)|
|Examination Name||BITSAT Entrance Exam|
|Starting date for BITSAT Online Application Starts from||Last week of December 2017|
|The Last date to fill BITSAT Application form (without late fee)||March 2018|
|Application Form Correction Date||March|
|BITSAT Slot booking Date||March|
|BITSAT Center Allotment Date||March 2018|
|Last date to deposit Application Fee||March|
|Admit Cards download Date||From April to May|
|BITSAT Exam Date 2018||May|
|Declaration of BITSAT 2018 Result||June/ July|
|Category||Entrance Exams Online Application|
BITS Admission Test 2018 Application Form
BITSAT is an Admission Test conducted to offer admissions into all the integrated first-year degree programs of BITS Pilani at Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad Campuses. Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS) organizes an admission Test for the Eligible candidates. This BITS Admission Test is also known as BITSAT 2018. Therefore a huge number of candidates who want admission in B.tech and B.Pharma courses can apply for this Entrance Examination. So check the BITSAT Application Form filling process step by step from the below Sections.
BITSAT Fee Structure – Application Fee
|S. No||Candidate’s||Application Fee||Mode of Payment|
|2.||Female||Rs. 2,250||Online + Offline|
|3.||International Applicants (Male/ Female) who opted Dubai as BITSAT 2017 Test Centre||Rs. 4,000 ($60 USD)||Online|
Online Payment of BITSAT 2018 Application Fee
- Candidates can Pay the Registration Fee by using Credit Cards and Debit Cards through Online Payment Gateway.
- All the Credit & Debit Cards issued by Master and Visa are only accepted for the online payment.
- Applicants can pay the BITSAT 2018 Application fee through any one of the banks in India.
- candidates need to Login through their registered User Id and Password of their Net Banking Account and pay the Fee.
Offline Payment of BITSAT Application Form Fee
- Applicants can make cash payment through the Pay in Slip at ICICI Bank.
- To pay the Fee, candidates have to download the pay-in-slip while filling the BITSAT 2018 Application Form.
- Then fill the Slip and pay the Cash at any nearby ICICI Bank Branch by the Registered Applicants.
- After depositing the Fee, the confirmation Receipt will be provided by the bank officials.
Eligibility Criteria to fill BITSAT Online Application Form
- Aspirants must Pass their Intermediate/ 10+2 or its equivalent Examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics for B.tech Admissions.
- And those who are looking for B.pharmacy admissions must pass Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- PCM studied candidates are also eligible to apply for B.pharmacy.
- Aspirants must score minimum 75% of Marks in PCB and PCM branches.
- Those who are appearing for the Intermediate Exams can also apply for BITSAT 2018.
Therefore, before applying for the BITSAT 2018 Online Application Form, candidates are suggested to check the Eligibility Criteria. Those who meet the Eligibility criteria, they only eligible to apply for the Examination.
Details Required for BITSAT Apply online
- 12th/ Intermediate Qualification Details.
- Permanent Address.
- A valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Test Center City Details.
- Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking Details to pay the Fee through online.
How to apply BITSAT 2018
- Fill BITSAT Online Application Form.
- Upload Scanned Images (Photograph/ Signature).
- Application Fee Payment.
How to fill BITSAT 2018 Online Application Form
Step 1: BITSAT 2018 Registration /Filling Online Application Form
- Firstly, candidates need to register themselves by entering the Applicant’s particulars like Full Name, Gender, Date of Birth (DD-MM-YYYY), Email id.
- After entering all the required details, enter the Captcha Code and Submit the Form to get Registered.
- After completing the registration process, Click on “Proceed” button.
- Now Candidates are required to fill the BITSAT 2018 Application Form with the details like Full Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Email-id, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Nationality (Indian/Foreign), Address of Correspondence, City, Pincode, State, Landline Number, Mobile Number.
- After filling the personal Details, candidates are required to click on “Confirm and Submit Details” tab. If there are any mistakes in the Form, you can click on Edit and can make changes.
- Now the BITSAT 2018 Application Number will display on the Screen.
- Aspirants must save the Application Number for further use/ future communication.
Step 2: Upload Scanned Photograph/ Signature
- While filling the BITS Application Form 2018, candidates are required to upload their Scanned images of Photograph and Signature.
- After Successful uploading of Scanned images, Candidates are required to Click on “Submit” button.
Specifications of Scanned Documents
|SL. No||Required Documents||Minimum Size||Maximum Size||Format|
|1.||Scanned Photograph||10 kB||30 kB||JPG/JPEG|
|2.||Scanned Signature||2 kB||20 kB||JPG/JPEG|
Step 3: BITSAT 2018 Application Fee Payment
- After uploading the images, applicants need to pay the application/ Registration fee of BITSAT 2018 through online and offline mode.
- Online Payment: Aspirants are required to pay the fee through Online by using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Offline Payment: Candidates can make cash Payment at any nearby ICICI Bank.
- International Applicants can pay the Fee by using gateway Payment methods.
Note: Only Visa & Master Card is applicable.
How to Check BITSAT 2017 Online Application Fee Status
Candidates are required to fill the following details and Submit to check status of Application Fee of BITSAT 2018.
- Application Number.
- Gender (Male/Female).
- Date of Birth (DD-MM-YY).
Corrections in BITSAT Online Application Form 2018
While filling the BITSAT 2018 Online Application Form, if any mistakes are made then officials will provide Correction facilities to the Applicants. So to correct the details in the Application Form, Aspirants need to Login to their Registered account and correct the mistakes that have done.
Hence Check the BITSAT Application Form 2018 filing Procedure Step by Step. Therefore get the direct link to Apply Online for BITSAT 2018. For more details of BITSAT 2018, visit our Site www.entranceexams.io regularly.
BITSAT Online Application Form 2018 – Apply Now