BITSAT Syllabus 2019 Pdf is available now. Download BITSAT Exam Syllabus Pdf for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology. Check Complete Syllabus of BITSAT Entrance Exam. Get BITSAT Exam Pattern for B.E, B.Pharm, M.Sc & Preparation Tips. See BITSAT Study Material @ bitsadmission.com.
|BITSAT Exam will be Held from 16th May 2019 to 26th May 2019|
BITSAT Syllabus 2019 pdf Download Free
Applicants who are preparing for the BITSAT 2019 can check the complete Syllabus here. We have provided each and every topic covered under the BITSAT Syllabus 2019. The Provided Syllabus of BITSAT will help you at the time of your Exam Preparation. The Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test is conducted by the BITS Pilani university for the admissions into B.E, B.Pharmacy, M.Sc Courses in 3 universities. Students who completed their 12th Standard and wishing to do UG Course in B.Tech/ B.Pharmacy has applied for this examination. To get an Admission they need to participate in the Examination. So People has to prepare well for the Exam before the exam. For this Purpose, we have given a complete information of BITSAT Exam Syllabus 2019.
For your better preparation, download BITSAT Previous Year papers Pdf.
The Questions in the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test will be asked from the Syllabus what you have studied in the 11th & 12th Standard. But you may skip some topics at the time of your Board Exam. Therefore for the BITSAT 2019 Examination, you need to collect the complete Syllabus. Here, we have given the detailed topics of BITSAT 2019 Syllabus Pdf. Hence go through the below sections and download the Syllabus of BITSAT 2019 Examination from the direct link attached below.
Also, download BITSAT 2019 Admit Card.
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test Syllabus
|BITSAT 2019 Events||Exam Important Dates|
|Name of the Exam||Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test|
|Name of the Exam conducting University||Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani|
|Starting Date to Submit BITSAT Application Form||4th January 2019|
|Closing Date to Submit the Application Form||22nd March 2019 to 25th March 2019|
|Corrections in Online Application Starts from||15th to 19th March 2019|
|BITSAT Exam Center Allotment||27th March 2019|
|Examination Slot Booking Dates||5th April 2019|
|Admit Card Available from||12th April 2019 to 13th May 2019|
|BITSAT 2019 Exam date||16th May 2019 to 26th May 2019|
Also, check BITSAT 2019 Answer Key.
BITSAT Exam Syllabus 2019 Pdf | BITSAT Syllabus Weightage
The Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani is going to conduct the BITSAT Examination. Every year BITS Pilani organizes the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test. This Exam is held for the admissions into B.Tech (B.E), B.Pharmacy, M.Sc courses in the Universities. This Exam is a University level Examination which offers admissions in 3 universities i.e., BITS Pilani Campus and Hyderabad Campus, K. K. Birla Goa Campus. People who completed their Intermediate have applied for this Examination through BITSAT 2019 Application Form. Now For those applicants Board is going to conduct the Computer Based Test on the declared dates. For your Exam Preparation, you can also find bitsat 2019 books.
Also, Check BITSAT 2019 Result here.
On this Page, BITSAT applicants can also find the Exam Pattern along with the BITSAT Syllabus 2019. Through the Exam Pattern, you can know the Question Paper Structure, BITSAT Syllabus Weightage, Exam duration, No. of Questions in the Exam paper and also Total marks. So it is very important to check the BITSAT Exam Pattern before starting the Exam Preparation. Therefore have a look at the below table and check the Details of the Test pattern.
Also, download BITSAT 2019 Rank Card.
BITSAT Exam Pattern 2019
|SL. No||Exam Type||Subject Names||No. of Questions||BITSAT Total Marks||Exam Duration|
Also, check BITSAT 2019 Counselling Dates.
BITSAT 2019 Exam Structure
- Mode of Examination: Computer Based Test (through Online).
- Sections: The question paper consists of four sections.
- Duration: The duration of the Exam will be three hours (180 minutes).
- No. of Questions: Total 150 objective type questions will be asked in the Examination.
- Marking Scheme: Three marks (3 Marks) will be awarded for each correct Answer.
- Negative Marking: For each wrong answer, One Mark (1 mark) will be deducted in the Examination.
Download BITSAT 2019 Syllabus for Physics
- Units & Measurement
- Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Impulse and Momentum
- Work and Energy
- Rotational Motion
- Modern Physics
- Electronic Devices
- Current Electricity
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Magnetic Effect of Current
BITSAT Exam Syllabus for Chemistry
- Principles of Organic Chemistry and Hydrocarbon
- States of Matter
- S-p-d and f-blocks elements
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure
- Stereo Chemistry
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Oxygen and Nitrogen
- Physical and Chemical Equilibria
- Biological, Industrial and Environmental Chemistry
- Theoretical Principles of Experimental Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Hydrogen and s-block elements
- Surface Chemistry
BITSAT Syllabus for Mathematics
- Complex numbers
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Binomial theorem, Pascal’s triangle
- Circles, Straight lines & Pair of straight lines
- The fundamental theorem of algebra
- Theory of Quadratic equations
- Matrices Determinants
- Arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions
- Logarithms and their properties
- Permutations and combinations
- Exponential series
- Heights and Distances
BITSAT 2019 Syllabus for English Proficiency
- Error Correction
- Verbal Reasoning
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Ability
- Word Formation
- Theme detection
- Idioms & Phrases
- Fill in the Blanks
- Unseen Passages
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence Completion
- Passage Correction
- Passage Completion
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Sentence Rearrangement
BITSAT Exam Syllabus for Biology
- Transport in Plants
- Body Fluids and Circulation
- Neural Control and Coordination
- Photosynthesis in Higher Plants
- Chemical Coordination and Integration
- Morphology of Flowering Plants
- Excretory Products and their Elimination
- Plant Kingdom
- Breathing and Exchange of Gases
- Mineral Nutrition
- Locomotion and Movement
- Respiration in Plants
- Plant Growth and Development
- Anatomy and Flowering Plants
- Biological classification
- Biodiversity and Conservation
- Organism and Population
- Principle of Inheritance and Variation
- Digestion and Absorption
- Cell – The Unit of Life
- Structural Organization in Animals
- Reproduction in Organisms
- Animal Kingdom
- Strategies for Enhancement of Food Products
- Reproductive Health
- Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- Microbes in Human Welfare
BITSAT 2019 Syllabus for Logical Reasoning
- Binary Logic
- Non-verbal Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Puzzle Test
- Classification Test
- Alphabet Test
- Classification Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Theme Detection
- Assertion & Reason
- Blood Relations
- Series Completion
- Direction Sense Test
- Clocks & Calendars
- Situation Reaction Test
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Statement – Conclusions
- Statement – Arguments
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Number and Letter Series
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Mathematical Operations
- Inserting the Missing Character
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Linear and Matrix arrangement
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages
Check the Provided BITSAT Exam Syllabus and Exam pattern. For More details visit our Site www.entranceexams.io regularly. Here we will update all the information regarding the BITSAT Exam.