- 1 Brihan Municipal Corporation MCGM Cut off Marks 2018
- 1.1 BMC MCGM Labour Exam Cutoff 2018 @ mcgm.gov.in
- 1.2 BMC MCGM Written Test Qualifying Marks | Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Cutoff Marks
- 1.3 Factors Influencing the BMC MCGM Group D Class 4 Cutoff Marks
- 1.4 BMC MCGM Labour, Room Attendant, Worker Cut off 2018 | MCGM Selected Candidates List
The BMC MCGM Cut off determines your BMC Result 2018. Check whether your BMC Exam score meets the BMC Mumbai Cutoff marks 2018 or not. Also, Verify the BMC Cut off from this page. The BMC Qualifying Marks and BMC Merit List details are available below.
Brihan Municipal Corporation MCGM Cut off Marks 2018
Basically, the MCGM Cut Off 2018 determines the future of candidates who are aspiring to get the government BMC job. The BMC Cut off is the entry point for attending the next levels in the recruitment process. The Brihan Labour Cut off is the minimum number of marks that an aspirant has to get in the BMC written exam. Generally, in this Entranceexams site, we provide the BMC Mumbai Category-Wise Cutoff. This MCGM Labour Exam Qualifying Marks will be different for various category communities. Hence, the aspirant has to check his/her score with the BMC Community Wise Cutoff that applies to the particular contender.
BMC MCGM Labour Exam Cutoff 2018 @ mcgm.gov.in
|BMC MCG Mumbai Expected Cut Off Marks 2018|
|Name of the Board||Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai|
|Post Name(s)||Laborer, Driver, Room Attendant, Multipurpose Worker, Crematorium Workers, Hamal|
|Total No. of Vacancies||1388|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
BMC MCGM Written Test Qualifying Marks | Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Cutoff Marks
The BMC MCGM Recruitment Notification has been released. There are 1388 vacancies. The board is recruiting the candidates for Laborer, Driver, Room Attendant, Multipurpose Worker, Crematorium Workers and Hamal posts. For this purpose, the officials are conducting the written exam. After completion of the test, the recruiters decide the Brihan Mumbai Corporation Cut off Marks. The BMC MCGM Cutoff are determined based on specific factors. According to the BMC Cutoff Range, the rankings are given to the candidates.
Moreover, you can analyse the BMC MCGM Result even before officials release it. First, get the BMC MCGM Answer Key 2018 and calculate your total score. Then, check whether this score reaches the mcgm.gov.in Mumbai Cutoff Marks.
Factors Influencing the BMC MCGM Group D Class 4 Cutoff Marks
- The Number of candidates participated in the MCGM Written Exam.
- Total Number of Vacancies available for Labour and various posts.
- The Difficulty Level of the BMC Exam.
- Average Marks secured by the candidates.
- And also, Percentage of Reservations for different categories.
BMC MCGM Labour, Room Attendant, Worker Cut off 2018 | MCGM Selected Candidates List
The BMC Labour Result 2018 is determined based on the BMC Cut Off Marks 2018. Just before publishing the results, the board announces the BMC Group D Exam Selected Candidates List in the form of MCGM Merit List 2018. The aspirants whose names are on the list can directly attend further rounds in the recruitment process.
If your name is not on the Mumbai BMC Merit List, then do not worry. You can apply for other latest Sarkari Naukri from here. Also, follow this site to get job recruitment updates on your system.
Steps to Download BMC Cut Off Marks 2018
- Go to the Official website mcgm.gov.in.
- On the MCGM home page, in ‘new messages’ portal, look for ‘Cut off for recruitment of labours in Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai’.
- Now, click on the link.
- Then, a pdf file opens in new window.
- Click on ‘download’ option to download it on your system.
- And also, select ‘print’ option to take a printout.
- Finally, know your Mumbai BMC Result by checking your marks with BMC Cutoff.
For more details, refer official site: mcgm.gov.in
Bookmark this website, to get latest Employment News regarding the central and state government jobs. Also, we provide complete details of Indian Entrance Exams 2018.
If you have any queries or suggestions, comment below.