Latest BPCL Recruitment 2017-18 for Engineers: The Bharat Petroleum Recruitment 2018 Notification published recently. Individuals who are looking for the BPCL Jobs can check the eligibility details. If eligible, apply online for the BPCL Management Trainee Vacancy @ www.bharatpetroleum.com. The BPCL MT Online applications will be received from 5th January 2018 to 2nd February 2018.
BPCL Recruitment 2017-18 for Engineers
New Bharat Petroleum Jobs for Freshers: The Bharat Petroleum Recruitment Corporation Limited (BPCL) issued the notification for the Recruitment of Mechanical Engineers as a Management Trainee through Gate 2018. This is the good news for the Mechanical Engineering Graduates. So, those people who are interested in this BPCL Vacancy can apply before the 2nd February 2018.
Aspirants have to refer the eligibility requirements before applying to the Bharat Petroleum Recruitment 2017. Since the selection is based on the BPCL Recruitment through Gate 2018 Result, applying candidates have to attend the Gate Exam. Further details of the BPCL Management Trainee Jobs 2017-18 such as Pay Scale, Selection Process, Application fee are clearly mentioned below. So, have a look at the below sections.
Bharat Petroleum Recruitment for Engineers through Gate 2017-18
|Bharat Petroleum Recruitment 2017 Notification|
|Name of the Authority||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)|
|Name of the Posts||Management Trainees|
|No. of Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Examination Name||Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2018|
|Location of Job||Across India|
|Type of Job||Central Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting date to apply for MT Jobs||5th January 2018|
|Closing date for application submission||2nd February 2018|
bharatpetroleum.com BPCL Management Trainee Jobs 2017 Eligibility
Bharat Petroleum Jobs Age Limit
To apply for the Management Trainee Jobs in BPCL, aspirants age should not exceed 25 Years.
Age relaxation is applicable to the Reserved Category (SC/ST/PWD) candidates as per the rules of the organization.
- For SC/ST candidates – 5 Years.
- OBC – 3 Years.
- For PWD – 10 Years.
BPCL Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification
- Applying individuals have to complete full-time B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering in the AICTE/UG Approved Universities.
- The General & OBC (Non-Creamy Layer/NCL) to secure minimum 60% marks in the qualifying examination. While 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Aspirants who are studying the final year are also eligible to apply for Bharat Petroleum Jobs
- General and OBC candidates should have secured 605 marks where as 50% for SC/ST candidates.
Applicants must have qualified GATE 2018.
Apply Online for Management Trainee recruitment in BPCL by GATE 2018 @ bharatpetroleum.com
- First of all, the candidates must have the Gate 2018 Registration Number to apply for the BPCL Vacancy. The registration number is available on the Gate Admit card.
- Then, you have to visit the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited official website i.e., www.bharatpetroleum.com.
- Click on the “Careers” Tab and select the suitable link of BPCL Notification through Gate 2018.
- Read the eligibility conditions and then click on the apply online link.
- Fill all the mandatory details with the correct details.
- Ensure all the entered details are correct or not before submitting the form.
- Then, affix your photograph and signature.
- Finally, take the hard copy of the Bharat Petroleum Management Trainee Application Form for future purpose.