BPSC Admit Card 2017 will be available. The Bihar Public Service Commission will upload the BPSC AE Admit Card 2017 shortly through its Official Website. You can download BPSC AE Hall Ticket, just by entering the registration number and password from below provided link.
BPSC AE Admit Card 2017 Download
Bihar Public Service Commission releases the BPSC Admit Card 2017 for Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mechanical) Exam soon. To take Bihar Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer Exam, the BPSC Admit Card 2017 is necessary for verification. Without this Bihar PSC AE (Civil/Mechanical) Exam Admit Card 2017 you are not allowed to take the BPSC AE Examination. Because the essential details such as Candidate Name, Registration Number, Password, Date of Birth and Exam details are present on BPSC AE Hall Ticket 2017 So BPSC Assistant Engineer Call Letter 2017 is a mandatory document.
The Bihar PSC released a notification for Assistant Engineer post in Civil & Mechanical Discipline. To take this recruitment Exam, BPSC Call Letter is Essential. Bihar Public Service Commission will issue the Bihar PSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017 through www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. The release date of BPSC AE Admit Card 2017 is announced soon by Bihar PSC. The Bihar PSC will release the Bihar PSC AE (Civil/Mechanical) Exam Admit Card 2017 in few weeks before the BPSC AE 2017 Examination. Candidates may able to download BPSC AE Hall Ticket 2017 from 10 – 15 days before the commencement of Exam. The Exam date for BPSC AE test may be held on December 2017/January 2018.
Also Check, Latest Employment News
bpsc.bih.nic.in BPSC AE Hall Ticket 2017 – BPSC Admit Card
|Name of the Board||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mechanical)|
|Number of Vacancies||1345|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Category Name||Admit Card|
|Hall Ticket available mode||Online|
|Call Letter release date||December 2017/January 2018 (Tentative)|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Interview|
Bihar PSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017
The Bihar PSC will publish the BPSC Call Letters before the Commencement Exam. The bpsc.bih.nic.in. Admit Card is released by the authorities of Bihar Public Service Commission through an official website. The BPSC Admit card 2017 Download is available online mode only. The BPSC Association will not send any hard copy of BPSC AE Hall Ticket 2017 by Postal Services/E-mail. Candidates can follow the below provided steps to download Admit Card for BPSC AE 2017, or a direct link is provided below.
Necessary Details to download BPSC AE Admit Card 2017
To download bpsc.bih.nic.in BPSC AE Admit card 2017 the essential details are,
- Registration Number/Application Number
- Password/Date of Birth
Steps to download BPSC 2017 Admit Card
- First of all,Candidates Log on to www.bpsc.bih.nic.in,
- Then, go to Homepage of Bihar Public Service Commission,
- Next, Click on Admit Card for Assistant Engineer,
- A new Tab will open,
- After that enter your details such as Registration Number and Date of Birth/Password,
- Then click on submit/Login Button,
- Your Bihar PSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017 is appearing on the screen,
- Now, Download your Hall Ticket for Assistant Engineer Examination 2017,
- And take a printout copy of BPSC AE Call Letter 2017.
- Keep safe this BPSC Admit Card 2017 till the BPSC Recruitment process.
Required details to verify after the completion of BPSC AE Admit Card 2017 Download
- The essential information printed on Admit Card for BPSC AE Exam should be clear to visible.
- The Name printed on BPSC Hall Ticket 2017 for Assistant Engineer Examination should be matching with Name on the Orginal ID proof.
- The latest photograph and Signature of the applicant printed on BPSC Call Letter 2017 is clear to visible.
If any mismatch found regarding Name/Photo/Signature, then report to Association of Bihar Public Service Commission.
Recent, Government Job Hall Tickets
BPSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Assessment Pattern
The selection process for BPSC AE post consists of 3 three phases.These are
- Written Examination
BPSC AE Written Exam Pattern
|S.No||Exam Type||Paper||Subjects||Part||Maximum Marks||Nature||Time Duration|
|1||Written Test||I||General English||–||100||Objective||3 Hours|
|IV||General Engineering science||I||100||Objective||1 Hour|
|V||Optional Subject (Civil/mechanical) – 1||I||100||Objective||1 Hours|
|VI||Optional Subject (Civil/Mechanical) – 2||I||100||Objective||1 Hours|
Candidates who qualified for Written Exam will be shortlisted for Interview. Based on the performance of Written Exam Aspirants are called for Interview.
You can also check, BPSC AE Syllabus
BPSC AE Previous Papers Download Now
BPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Instructions
- Aspirants carry the BPSC AE Admit Card 2017 along with Orginal ID proof.
- Carry Black/Blue Ball Point Pen.
- Candidates should reach the Examination Hall 30 minutes before the Commencement of assessment.
- Must follow the directions given by Invigilator.
If any issue found regarding the BPSC Admit Card download, then send your query to authorised persons of Bihar Public Service Commission at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.