- 1 BSNL LICE JE Syllabus 2017-18 | BSNL Internal Jr Engineer Study Plan
- 1.1 Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited JE Syllabus – Overview
- 1.2 internalbsnlexam.com Limited Internal Competitive Exam JE Syllabus – BSNL Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 BSNL Junior Engineer Test Paper Pattern 2017-18 @ internalbsnlexam.com
- 1.4 Internal Exam BSNL Jr Engineer Syllabus 2017-18 | BSNL LICE JE Exam Syllabus
Check the updated BSNL LICE JE Syllabus 2018 here. Get the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Jr Engineer Exam Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern @ www.internalbsnlexam.com. Download BSNL Internal Jr Engineer Exam Syllabus Pdf 2018 through the links that are given below. BSNL Internal LICE JE Exam is to be conducted on 28/01/2018.
BSNL LICE JE Syllabus 2017-18 | BSNL Internal Jr Engineer Study Plan
JE BSNL Syllabus 2018 is updated here for the reference of the aspirants. The candidates can prepare Study Plan and Study Material by using the BSNL Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2018. Right and the accurate BSNL LICE Jr Engineer Syllabus improves the standard of the preparation. BSNL LICE JE Syllabus ensures a fair understanding of the candidate and the Exam. If the candidate wants to crack the Exam efficiently, then he/she must have the precise BSNL Internal Syllabus 2018. BSNL JE Syllabus will often contain a reading list of topics that help the candidates in their preparation. The aspirants can also prepare the Study Plan by using the Junior Engineer in BSNL Exam Syllabus. By practicing the BSNL JE Syllabus 2018, the individuals can improve a good deal of mental activity to think and apply the principals to new situations. Previous Papers are also given below along with BSNL JE LICE Exam Syllabus 2018. Read the article thoroughly to get the BSNL Junior Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017-18.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited JE Syllabus – Overview
www.internalbsnlexam.com Syllabus 2018
|Name of the Board||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited|
|Title of the Post||LICE Junior Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||9145|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Starting Date of Application||15/11/2017|
|Editing date of Application||05/01/2018 to 08/01/2018|
|Last Date of Application||03/01/2018|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Job Category||PSU Jobs|
|Selection Procedure||Online Test|
internalbsnlexam.com Limited Internal Competitive Exam JE Syllabus – BSNL Recruitment 2018
Employing the right people for the BSNL is the most important part of the organization. It is essential to have the good recruitment process to select the worthy individuals. If the recruitment process is proper, then the organization can save time in searching, interviewing, hiring the candidates. Hence, Bharath Sanchar Nigam Limited has decided to hold a LICE (Limited Internal Competitive Examinations) promotion to the grade of Junior Engineer. To clear such kind of Recruitment Process, BSNL LICE JE Syllabus 2018 plays a crucial role. The candidates can download the BSNL JE Internal Exam Syllabus 2018 in the below sections along with the Marking Scheme and the Structure of the Paper Pattern.
Click here for Latest Sarkari Naukri 2018 updates
BSNL Junior Engineer Test Paper Pattern 2017-18 @ internalbsnlexam.com
BSNL JE Exam Pattern 2018 is given below. The candidates can know about the Marking scheme of the Exam. Exams teach the individuals a lot of things and various things like punctuality, writing skills, timing skills and knowledge to solve a problem in multiple ways. The BSNL Junior Engineer Exam Pattern gives you a lot of information about Total Marks, Structure of the Exam, Negative Marking Scheme, Name of the Subjects, etc. We have also provided BSNL LICE JE Syllabus along with the Exam pattern below. The candidates can get the precise information if the Internal Exam BSNL Test Pattern is in the table format. Some of the important points of the BSNL Junior Engineer Exam Pattern are as follows.
- The questions will be Objective-Type.
- Each question carries one mark.
- There will be a negative Marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
- No Marks are deducted for unattempted questions.
- Total Questions are 100.
- Total No of Marks is 100.
- The duration of the Exam is 3 Hours.
|Type of the Exam||Section||Name of the Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Online Test(Objective Type)||I||Electricals, Electronics and Communication||50||50||3 Hours|
Internal Exam BSNL Jr Engineer Syllabus 2017-18 | BSNL LICE JE Exam Syllabus
The aspirants can check the given topic-wise Syllabus for Junior Engineer in BSNL before starting their preparation. The candidates have to note down all the topics and make a study plan to crack the BSNL LICE Exam efficiently.
BSNL JE LICE Exam Syllabus 2017-18 – Electrical, Electronics & Communication
BSNL JE LICE Syllabus – Electrical
- Three-Phase versus Single Phase Supply.
- The concept of Inductance and capacitance and impedance in AC Circuits.
- Series and Parrelel AC Circuits, star and delta connections.
- The relation between Phase and Line voltage.
- Ohm’s Law and its Application.
- Power Factor and its Measurement.
- Refrigeration and air conditioning.
- Principles of operations of Transformer.
- Application of Small Transformer in ECE.
- Semi-Conductor Devices.
- Principles of operation and characteristics of the diode.
- Zener Diode Transistor.
- Application of these devices in electronics circuits.
- Basic Electronics Circuits.
- Units of Attenuation.
- Decibels and Nepers.
- Band Pass.
- High Pass.
- Characteristics of attenuation and concept of the low pass.
- The concept of DBM.
- Psophometric Noise.
- Cross-Talk and their measurements.
BSNL Internal JE Exam Syllabus – Communication
- Modulation and Demodulation.
- Principle and operation of various Types of AM, FM, PM.
- Pulse Modulation – TDM, Multiplexing, Principles and Applications of PCM>
BSNL JE Syllabus 2018 – Network Filters and Transmission Lines
- Transmission Lines and their application.
- The characteristic impedance of the line.
- The principle of Impedance Matching.
- Bandwidth consideration of transmission line.
BSNL JE Exam Syllabus 2017-18 – Computers
- Computer and its Working Types of computers.
- Familiarization with DOS and Windows.
- The concept of File.
- Number System.
- Memory Types.
- Personal Computers and their Typical Uses.
- Types and working of Modems.
- OSI Models.
Syllabus for Junior Engineer in Bsnl 2018 – Departmental Practices
- Various Types of Subscriber instruments, exchanges vis. C-DOT, RAX/SBM/MBM/E-10-B/New Technology Max-I and their working principles.
- Transmission systems functioning in Dot/BSNL and their working principles.
- Telex and Trunk working principles/repair/maintenance.
- Float rectifiers, power plant, engine alternator, batteries their operation and maintenance.
- Operation and maintenance of 3 Channel System.
- Repair of PCB’s, connectors, soldering, de-soldering and pin number in IC Chips.
- Type of Switch-Boards, cables, their identification and laying/terminations.
- Organisational set up up-to Telecom Circle Level.
- PABX, MDF, IDF, Racks, Ruses, RElays.
- Various types of Tools.
- Earthing practices and methodology.
Stay tuned to entrance exams page for more details of BSNL LICE JE Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern 2018. We have provided the detailed information regarding BSNL JE Syllabus. If you still have any doubts, you can contact us at the below-given comment box.
Check official site @ www.internalbsnlexam.com