- 1 BSNL Notification 2017 @ bsnl.co.in
- 1.1 Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) Jobs 2017 @ www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in
- 1.2 www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in Zones & Divisions
- 1.3 BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017 – 996 Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd Vacancies
- 1.4 Overview of BSNL Jr Accounts Officer Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd Recruitment 2017
- 1.6 BSNL Recruitment through GATE 2017
- 1.7 bsnl co in Junior Telecom Officer Recruitment 2017
- 1.8 Salary of Junior Telecom Officer BSNL
- 1.9 BSNL JTO Jobs – Junior Telecom Officer Vacancy
- 1.10 www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in BSNL Recruitment
- 1.11 BSNL Junior Telecom Officer 2017 Notification Details
- 1.12 JTO BSNL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online @ bsnl.co.in
- 1.13 BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017
- 1.14 bsnl co in JE Jobs – BSNL Junior Engineer Vacancy 2017
- 1.15 BSNL JE Salary – BSNL Telecom Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017
- 1.16 BSNL Junior Engineering Eligibility
- 1.17 www.bsnl.co.in JE Recruitment 2017 Details
- 1.18 BSNL Junior Engineer Apply Online 2017 @ externalexam.bsnl.co.in
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has announced the Latest BSNL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. There are different BSNL Vacancies for the posts of Junior Accounts Officer (JAO), Junior Engineers (JE), Telecom Technical Assistant (TTA), Junior Telecom Officers (JTO), clerk, Lineman, Junior Accounts Officers. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria for the latest BSNL Careers 2017. The BSNL notification details such as educational qualification, age limit, application form, etc are provided in detail below. Applicants have to carefully check the eligibility criteria for all the posts before applying through online for BSNL Jobs.
BSNL Notification 2017 @ bsnl.co.in
Are you looking for BSNL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification? You will get the complete information regarding the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Recruitment 2017.
BSNL full form is Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd will release the notifications for both the internal as well as external recruitment for various streams of the candidates and through GATE also. BSNL Recruitment notifications will provide the good opportunities for the candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, engineering, graduation, etc.
BSNL is an Indian state-owned telecommunications company. The headquarters of BSNL company is located in New Delhi. BSNL Company is incorporated on 15th September 2000 and undertook business for providing the telecom services and network management from the Central Government Departments of Telecom Services (DTS) and Telecom Operations (DTO). Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is one of the largest & leading sector units providing a wide range of telecom services.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) Jobs 2017 @ www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in
|Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) Vacancies 2017|
|Name of the Posts||Educational Qualification||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Telecom Officers||Telecom Engineering/Radio engineering/CSE/ECE/EEE/Instrumentation Engineering/M.Sc in engineering||2510|
|Junior engineers||Engineers, Graduates in B.Sc Computers, B.Sc Electronics, M.Sc Electronics||2700|
www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in Zones & Divisions
|Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd Zones|
|S.NO||BSNL Zones||State Names|
|Andaman & Nicobar|
|Uttar Pradesh (East & West)|
|Jammu & Kashmir|
|4||South Zone||Andhra Pradesh|
BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017 – 996 Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd Vacancies
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has recently come with a new notification for filling the vacancies of Junior Accounts Officer. As per this Latest BSNL Recruitment 2017-18, there are a total of 696 posts available. Hence to fill these vacancies, the officials have decided to conduct an online competitive examination on 5th November 2017. But the aspirants who have done M.Com/ CA/ ICWA/ CS from a recognized board are only eligible for this BSNL Jr Accounts Officer Recruitment 2017. Hence all the interested candidates can apply for 996 BSNL JAO Jobs on or before the last date. Further details about this BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017 are mentioned in detail below.
Overview of BSNL Jr Accounts Officer Recruitment 2017
|Post Name||Junior Accounts Officer (JAO)|
|No. of posts||996 posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Starting date to apply for BSNL JAO Exam||11th September 2017|
|Last date to apply online||update soon|
|BSNL Jr Accounts Officer Exam Date||5th November 2017|
|Pay Scale||Rs.16400/- to Rs.40500/-|
|Official website||www.bsnl.co.in or www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in|
Eligibility Criteria of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification for 996 BSNL JAO posts
Aspirants who have done M.Com/ CA/ ICWA/ CS from a recognized University or Institution are only eligible for this BSNL Recruitment 2017 for JAO.
Age limit for BSNL Latest Vacancy
The age limit required for BSNL Jr Accounts Officer Recruitment 2017 is not yet announced. Whenever the authorities mention the age criteria required for this notification, we will update the same on this page. So, keep visting this page regularly for latest updates.
How to Apply for 996 BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017?
Interested candidates can fill the online application of BSNL Jr Accounts Officer Recruitment 2017 through the official website, i.e., www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in. One can also apply online for Latest BSNL Jobs 2017 by following the below link. To know the step wise application process, click here.
BSNL Recruitment through GATE 2017
- Telecom Technical Assistant (TTA)
- Junior Engineer (JE)
- Junior Telecom Officer (JTO)
Every year, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited releases various notifications for the BSNL Recruitment 2017-18 of Engineers, Graduates, engineering freshers. BSNL provides thousands and lakhs of opportunities for Engineers. The various BSNL Jobs through the GATE Score 2017 are as provided above.
bsnl co in Junior Telecom Officer Recruitment 2017
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has released BSNL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification to recruit graduate engineers for 2510 Junior Telecom Officer posts in BSNL. The BSNL Telecom Officer Recruitment 2017 is done through valid gate score 2017 for the graduate engineers. Interested candidates have to appear in GATE 2017 and need to register in BSNL for the post of JTO(T). Check the eligibility conditions and apply for BSNL JTO Jobs through online.
“Recruitment of Graduate Engineers to the Post of JTO(T) Junior Telecom Officer (Telecom) in BSNL from Open market through valid GATE Score-2017”
BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Exam 2017
|bsnl.co.in hiring Junior Telecom Officer 2017 Details|
|Name of the Organization||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)|
|Exam Name||BSNL JTO Exam|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Telecom Officer (JTO)|
|No. of Vacancies||2510 Vacancies|
|Type of Job||Government jobs|
Salary of Junior Telecom Officer BSNL
- The Junior Telecom Officer (Telecom) will be appointed in the IDA pay scale of Rs. 16400 – 40500/-with annual increment of 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical benefits, etc permissible as per the rules of BSNL Company.
BSNL JTO Jobs – Junior Telecom Officer Vacancy
|BSNL Recruitment for Telecom Officer Posts 2017|
|Name of the Circle/Location||No. of Vacancies|
|Andaman & Nicobar||13|
|Jammu & Kashmir||84|
|Northern Telecom Region||28|
|North East – I||91|
|North East – II||17|
|Uttar Pradesh (West)||117|
|Chennai Telecom district||37|
www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in BSNL Recruitment
BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Eligibility
Aspirants have to satisfy the below eligibility details before going to apply for BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Jobs.
- Applicants must be the citizens of India.
BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017 – Educational qualification
- Candidates should have completed B.E/B.Tech or equivalent in Telecom/Electronics/Radio/Computer/Electrical/ Information Technology/Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc (Electronics) or M.Sc (Computer Science) from a recognized university.
- Aspirants are required to appear in GATE Exam 2017 opting any one paper from the selected four disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e., CS/EC/EE/IN.
bsnl.co.in JTO Age Limit
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 30 years
Candidates should possess the above age limit as on 31/01/2017 to apply for Junior Telecom Officer in BSNL 2017. Upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the rules and regulation of BSNL.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- SC/ST-PWD: 15 years
- OBC_PWD: 13 years
- OC-PWD: 10 years
- BSNL Employees: 5 years
BSNL Junior Telecom Officer 2017 Notification Details
Aspirants can check the other details such as application fee, selection procedure for BSNL JTO through GATE 2017.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of valid GATE score 2017 which was conducted by IIT Roorkee, in the month of February 2017.
- The circle wise merit list is prepared based on GATE Score-2017, and also the circle wise cut off will be decided by the officials based on the vacancies in the particular circle.
The JTO (T) is a circle based cadre, and the applicants are selected against the BSNL Vacancies of a particular circle. The candidates are required to serve in the particular circle until they are promoted to the All India cadre. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has a right to post any of the selected candidates to any circle either on temporarily basis or permanently basis. In this cases, the decision taken by the BSNL will be the final one and binding.
www.bsnl.co.in Bond & Training
- The selected candidates have to serve in the company for two years from the date of the appointment as a Junior Telecom Officer (Telecom) or a period as specified by BSNL for the post from time to time.
- Selected aspirants will undergo the training as per the training plan laid down by the BSNL Company. If the candidates do not qualify the pre-appointment training, she/he will get one more chance to attempt the pre-appointment examination.
- In case, if he/she failed in the exam will not be appointed for BSNL JTO (Junior Telecom Officer) Posts, and she/he have to appear afresh for the subsequent direct recruitment exam.
- During the period of training, the direct recruited Junior Telecom Officers will receive a stipend (Training Allowance) as decided by the BSNL from time to time.
JTO BSNL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online @ bsnl.co.in
Candidates who have met the above eligibility conditions can fill & submit the BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Online application before the last date. The starting date to fill the BSNL JTO Application Online 2017 is 6th March 2017. The last date for the submission of the BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Apply Online 2017 is 6th April 2017.
Aspirants must have valid GATE Registration ID (13 digits) to apply for BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Recruitment 2017 Notification. The willing candidates can apply for Junior Telecom Officer jobs in BSNL in only one circle in which you want to serve. Once the choice of the circle is exercised, it is final, and no changes will be done under any circumstances.
BSNL JTO Application Fee
- General/OBC: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 300/-
The BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Application fee for the candidates applying for BSNL JTO Posts is as above. Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode by using credit card/debit card/internet banking. No other mode of payment is allowed.
How to fill BSNL JTO Application Form?
- Visit the bsnl portal www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in
- On the home page, search for the relevant tab “BSNL JTO Notification”.
- Read the notification details carefully.
- Click on “BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Apply Online” tab.
- Fill all the details in the BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Recruitment 2017 Application Form.
- Check all the details carefully before submitting the online form.
- Take the printout of the BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Application Form 2017 for future use.
BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has released the BSNL JE Notification 2017 for the recruitment of 2700 Junior Engineers. Candidates who are willing to apply for BSNL JE Vacancies can check the eligibility criteria provided below. The official will invite the application forms through online. So, candidates have to fill & submit the online application as soon as possible before the last date.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited operates and manages the optical fiber lines as well as telephonic services to a large number of customers. So, BSNL requires the assistance for spreading out the lines and maintenance is required if a problem arises. For that purpose, various telecom technical Assistant (TTA) are required to help the various junior telecom officers in various circles.
“Recruitment for the posts of Junior Engineer (JE) (erstwhile TTA) in BSNL from external candidates”
bsnl co in JE Jobs – BSNL Junior Engineer Vacancy 2017
|Category wise BSNL JE Vacancy Details|
|Location/Name of the Circle||OC||OBC||SC||ST||PWD||Total (without PWD)|
|Andaman & nicobar||9||3||0||0||1||12|
|Jammu & Kashmir||48||15||7||9||2||79|
|Uttar Pradesh (East)||43||21||16||0||2||80|
|Uttar Pradesh (West)||40||22||17||1||2||80|
BSNL JE Salary – BSNL Telecom Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017
- The selected candidates will be appointed as a Junior Engineer in IDA pay scale of Rs. 13600 – 25420/- with the annual increment of 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, perks, Medical Benefits, etc admissible as per BSNL Company rules.
BSNL Junior Engineering Eligibility
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Junior Engineer vacancies have to fulfill the BSNL JE Eligibility conditions before going to fill & submit the application form.
- Only the Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for BSNL Junior Engineer Vacancies.
Educational Qualification of Junior Engineer at BSNL
- Candidates must have completed three years Engineering Diploma/B.E/B.Tech in Telecommunications/Electronics /Electrical/Radio/Computer/ Instrumentation/Information Technology or B.Sc (Electronics) or B.Sc (Computer Science) or M.Sc (Electronics) from a recognized university.
BSNL JE Age Limit
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 30 years
The age limit of the candidates is as above to apply for BSNL Jobs. Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved candidates as per the BSNL rules and regulations.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- SC/ST-PWD: 15 years
- OBC-PWD: 13 years
- OC-PWD: 10 years
- BSNL Employees: 5 years
www.bsnl.co.in JE Recruitment 2017 Details
Candidates can also go through the following details regarding the BSNL Junior Engineer Notification 2017 such as selection process, application fee, etc.
BSNL JE Selection Procedure
- The mode of selection is through an All India Online competitive Exam. The officials will conduct the exam in multiple sessions on the basis of the number of candidates apply for BSNL JE jobs.
- After the completion of All India Online Competitive Examination, the list of the candidates who scores the minimum qualifying marks is available in the bsnl portal.
- Thereafter, all the qualified candidates have to pick the option for the circle in which they desire to serve the company.
- Finally, the circle wise merit list is prepared by the officials for the final selection of the candidates.
The Junior Engineer is a circle base cadre, and the selection of the candidates is on the basis of the BSNL Vacancies in the particular circle. The first posting of the candidates will be in the rural areas of the circle for a minimum period of 5 years. BSNL has a right to post any of the selected candidates to any of the circles either on the temporary basis or the permanent basis. In these cases, the decision of BSNL is final and binding.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (bsnl) Bond & Training Period – BSNL Recruitment
- The BSNL JE selected candidates must serve in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd company in for two years from the date of appointment as a Junior Engineer (erstwhile TTA) or a period as specified by BSNL for the post from time to time.
- Candidates will successfully undergo training as per the training schedule laid down by the BSNL company.
- In case, if any candidate does not qualify the pre-appointment training in the 1st attempt, there is one more chance to qualify the pre-appointment exam.
- Again failing the pre-appointment exam will lead to cancellation of the selection/candidature or not eligible for the appointment of BSNL Junior Engineer posts.
- During the training process, the direct recruited junior engineer will receive a stipend as decided by the BSNL from time to time.
The BSNL JE Exam 2017 is held in 25 BSNL Territorial circles only at the respective headquarters. Applicants have to appear for the online examination at the respective center irrespective of the option for working at the particular circle.
BSNL JE Registration Fee
- OC/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST: Rs.500/-
Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode only. There is no other mode of payment of application fee.
- By using credit/debit card/net banking.
BSNL Junior Engineer Apply Online 2017 @ externalexam.bsnl.co.in
Candidates who are willing to apply for BSNL Junior Engineer Posts 2017 have to give the option for only one circle in which you desires to serve the company. Once the exercising of the options through the bsnl portal is done, that will be the final one and no changes are accepted.
How to fill BSNL Application Form 2017?
- Candidates must have valid Email-ID and Mobile Number at the time of online registration.
- Log on to the bsnl portal www.bsnl.co.in
- You will redirect to the home page of BSNL.
- On the home page, search for the related tab.
- click on “BSNL Notification 2017” link.
- Read the instruction booklet carefully before filling the application form.
- Fill all the details in the BSNL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online form.
- Submit the application form.
- Keep with you the hard copy of the application form for future use.
The information provided on this page regarding the BSNL Recruitment 2017 for JE JTO is for the reference purpose of the candidates only. We will update the further details regarding the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) Jobs through this page. So, we advise the candidates to follow our site regularly. Also, refer the bsnl portal for further details of BSNL Notification 2017.