- 1 Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 – Canara Bank Careers
- 1.1 Summary of Canara Bank Notification 2018 | canarabank.com
- 1.2 Canara Bank Probationary Officer Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for canarabank.com Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Brief Details of Canara Bank PGDBF Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.5 How to Apply for Canara Bank Probationary Officer Posts
Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification published. Apply through online for 450 Probationary Officer Posts. Online application available from 9th January 2018 to 31st January 2018. Scroll down for complete details of Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018.
Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 – Canara Bank Careers
Looking for Bank Jobs? If yes, then here is the flash news for the candidates who are seeking for Latest Bank Jobs. Canara Bank, leading Public Sector Bank has specially designed a training course for Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance. So, the bank officials invite online applications from desirous and eligible applicants for admission to the one-year training course in PGDBF. This one-year full-time PGDBF course is going to be conducted either at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru or NITTE Education International Pvt Ltd. Mangaluru. The number of available vacancies is 450. On successful completion of this course, the aspirants will be offered appointment in the bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
Interested candidates who want to choose their career in Banking Sector can utilize this golden opportunity and apply for Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018. The commencement of Online applications starts on 09.01.2018 and closes on 31.01.2018. Before applying go through the following sections for more details about Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 like eligibility, selection, application procedure, etc. Also, Check Canara Bank PO Exam Syllabus and download previous papers.
Summary of Canara Bank Notification 2018 | canarabank.com
|www.canarabank.com PO Recruitment 2018|
|Bank Name||Canara Bank|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Course Name||Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF)|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Application Starting Date||09.01.2018|
|Last Date of Apply||31.01.2018|
|Written exam date||04.03.2018 (Tentative)|
|Download Hall Ticket||20.02.2018 onwards|
|Selection Process||Online Test, Group Discussion & Interview|
Download Canara Bank PO Model Papers
Canara Bank Probationary Officer Vacancy Details
As per Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification, 450 Probationary Officer Vacancies available. Category wise vacancy details are as follows.
- SC – 67
- ST – 35
- OBC – 121
- General – 227
Eligibility Criteria for canarabank.com Recruitment 2018
|450 Canara Bank PO Posts|
|Post Name||Educational Qualification||Age Limit (as on 01.01.2018)|
|Probationary Officer||Graduation in any discipline or its equivalent from any recognized university with minimum 60% marks for general category and 55% SC/ST/PWD aspirants.||
Brief Details of Canara Bank PGDBF Recruitment 2018 Notification
After ensuring your eligibility criteria apply for Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 through online. Before applying go through the following sections for more details like essential dates, salary info, application fee, and selection process.
Canara Bank PO Salary Info
The salary for Canara Bank PO posts is on the Scale of JMGS-I, i.e., Rs. 23,700/- to Rs.42,020/- plus extra allowances provided by the bank.
Selection Process for Canara Bank PGDBF Recruitment 2018 – Canara Bank Careers
The get admission to the Canara Bank PGDBF Course the applicants need to clear following rounds.
- Online Objective Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Application Fee of Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018
The category application fee for Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 is given below which is to be paid only through online.
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates – Rs. 118/-
- All Other aspirants – Rs. 708/-
Essential Dates of Canara Bank Notification 2018
|Advertisement Published Date||08.01.2018|
|Start Applying From||09.01.2018|
|Last Date to Apply||31.01.2018|
|Download Admit Cards||20.02.2018 (onwards)|
|Canara Bank PO Exam Date||04.03.2018 (Tentative)|
How to Apply for Canara Bank Probationary Officer Posts
- Firstly, open the official website of Canara Bank canarabank.com or directly click on the attached link below.
- On the home screen click on “Careers” link.
- Now click on “Recruitment” and click on the link “Recruitment of Probationary Officer in JMGS-I.”
- In next page select the link “Click Here to Apply.”
- Now click on “Click Here for New Registration” button and enter the details.
- On successful registration, a unique id and password get generated and displayed on the screen, note them down for further use.
- Enter id, password and click on “Submit” button.
- Fill the details in the application form like personal details, qualification details, upload required documents and click on “Save& Submit” button.
- Now proceed to pay the application fee and click on “Final Submit” button.
- Finally, take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Hope the information furnished here is beneficial to you. In case of any queries regarding Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 check official notification through the link attached below or mention them in the comment section below. Meanwhile, keep in constant touch with Entrance Exams page for more upcoming and ongoing job notifications.
Official Website: canarabank.com