CAT Application Form 2017 is available. Check Common Admission Test Eligibility & Exam Dates. Get Steps to Fill CAT Exam 2017 Application Form. Also, get the complete details about CAT 2017 Application Form from the following sections.
CAT Application Form 2017
We feel pleasured to inform all the aspirants of Common Admission Test 2017 that the Indian Institute of Management has released Application Form of CAT Exam 2017. All the candidates can check their eligibility and apply for CAT 2017 as early as possible. Applicants can register through Online mode by logging on to the Official website. Candidates can also apply for Common Admission Test 2017 by clicking on the link provided in this article. Firstly, enter your Registration details and register for the Exam. After successful CAT 2017 Registration, a User ID and Password will generate. Aspirants should fill the necessary details pertaining Personal, Academic and Other details. Then, you must upload the scanned copies of Signature, Photograph, and other relevant certificates. Students should pay the Application Fee to proceed with the further process. Candidates must not forget to take a hard copy of the CAT Exam 2017 Application Form.
CAT 2017 Application Form Dates
|Starting Date to fill CAT Exam Application Form 2017||1st week of August 2017|
|Submission of CAT Application Form Last Date 2017||3rd week of September 2017|
|Date of CAT 2017 Application Form Correction||1st week of October 2017|
|Category||Entrance Exams Online Application|
IIM CAT Important Dates 2017
|Conducting Organization Name||Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Calcutta|
|Name of the Exam||Common Admission Test 2017|
|Date of availability of CAT Admit Card 2017||3rd week of October 2017|
|Common Admission Test Date 2017||1st week of December 2017|
|Announcement of CAT 2017 Results||In the month of January 2018|
|Starting Date of CAT Counselling 2017||January or February 2018|
About Common Admission Test 2017
Indian Institute of Management rotationally manages a National Level Management Entrance Exam every year. It is known as Common Admission Test. This year, IIM Calcutta organizes this test to offer admissions to students who have a dream to get admission in MBA & Other Management Courses. Authorities of Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta have recently released the CAT Notification 2017. Interested candidates can fill CAT 2017 Online Application Form from the first week of August 2017. Students who wish to get admissions in various reputed Indian Institutes of Management must qualify in this Exam. Many candidates appear for Common Admission Test every year to grab this opportunity. Other Colleges also offer admissions to students by considering CAT Score. Here, in this article, we are giving the complete information about CAT Registration 2017, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, etc. Also, check Management Entrance Exams here.
Also, download CAT 2017 Admit Card
CAT Application Form Fees 2017
- Candidates belonging to General & OBC (NonCreamy layer) Categories must pay Rs. 1700/- as CAT Application Fee 2017.
- SC/ ST/ PwD category students should pay an Application Fee of Rs. 850/-.
- Applicants can make the payment through Credit or Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Below are the additional charges that a candidate must pay.
|S No.||Mode of Payment||Transaction Processing Fee|
|1.||Net Banking||Rs. 20/- per transaction|
|2.||Credit Card (Amex or Diners Club)||2.85% of the value of the transaction|
|3.||Cash Card & Wallet||1.75% of the value of the transaction|
|4.||Credit Card (Visa or Master)||1.20% of the value of the transaction|
|5.||Debit Card (Visa/Master/Rupay)||1.00% of the value of the transaction for the amount more than Rs. 2,000/-|
|6.||Debit Card (Visa or Master or Rupay)||0.75% of the value of the transaction for the amount up to Rs. 2,000/-|
Also, download CAT Answer Key 2017
IIM CAT Exam 2017 Eligibility Criteria | CAT Application Form 2017 Online
- Qualification: Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream passed from any Recognized College or University.
- Percentage Criteria: Students must have attained a minimum of 50% Marks in the Qualifying Examination if they belong to General Category & 45% if they belong to SC, ST and PwD Categories.
- Appearing Candidates: Applicants who are appearing in their Final year Exams or those who have completed their Graduation Degree and waiting for the Result can also apply for this Exam.
- Other Qualification: Students who hold the Professional Degree like CA or CS or ICWA are also eligible to apply fo Common Admission Test 2017.
Also, check CAT Result 2017
How to Fill CAT Application Form 2017
Step – 1: CAT 2017 Online Registration
- First of all, visit the Official website of CAT 2017.
- Click on the link “Register Now”.
- Then, a Registration Form will appear on the screen.
- In the form, you must fill the details like Name of the candidate, Date of Birth, E-mail Address & Mobile Number.
- Verify the captcha or security code and read the declaration carefully.
- Tick on “I Agree” Option and finally submit the CAT Registration Form 2017.
- By clicking on “I Agree” tick box, candidates agree that the details entered by them are correct.
- Applicants will receive a User ID and Password after the submission of CAT 2017 Online Registration Form.
- You will receive User ID to your registered E-mail ID and Password to the registered Mobile Number.
Also, download CAT Rank Card 2017
Step – 2: Log in using the System Generated User ID and Password
- Individuals must click on “Existing User” and log in to their profile wish the help of System Generated User ID and Password.
- In case if the candidates forget the Password, they can reset it by clicking on “Forget Password” button which is available in the login window.
- You will receive the new Password to the registered E-mail ID.
Also, check CAT Counselling Procedure 2017
Step – 3: Fill CAT Online Application Form 2017 and Pay Application Fee
Application Form for CAT 2017 consists of five parts.
- Name and Date of Birth of the candidate will be automatically saved as the details will be provided during Common Admission Test Registration 2017.
- Enter the details like Father’s or Husband’s or Guardian’s Name and Gender.
- Select the Category and Nationality.
- If you are a differently abled person or people with disability, then choose “Yes” or “No”.
- Enter your Postal Address for future correspondence.
- Candidates can also provide the alternate E-mail Address and Mobile Number.
- Upload Scanned Images of Photograph, Other required documents, and Signature in specified size and format.
- After uploading all the certificates, click on “Save and Continue” button.
- Students should enter their 10th Standard details such as Aggregate & Total Marks obtained, Board & Year of Passing SSC and Maximum Marks.
- Enter the details of Intermediate or Equivalent or Diploma Courses like Course Type, Total, Aggregate and Maximum Marks obtained by you.
- Candidates must enter the details of Bachelor’s Degree like whether they are pursuing or completed, Duration of Degree, Type of Institution or University, % of Marks awarded, Name of the University & Degree, Starting and Ending year of Course, etc.
- Aspirants can also fill the information of Other Professional Degrees such as CA, CS or ICWA, Select the type of degree and enter the Marks, Course commencement and completion year.
- Fill the details regarding Master’s Degree if applicable.
- Click on “Save & Continue” to proceed with next section.
- Enter the information about work experience if any.
- Click on the check box of the area you have worked to enter the details of that particular area.
- Click on “Save & Proceed” Option.
- Choose the name of the Programme as many as you can as a candidate can select any number of Programmes.
- You can also select the city from the drop down list for the purpose of Interview.
- Candidates can select Maximum 4 cities to appear for Common Admission Test 2017.
- Officials of Indian Institute of Management will allocate Exam Center based on the availability of the node and center.
Make the Payment
- Candidates must pay the required amount as per their Category.
- They should also remit the Additional Transaction Charges which will also include in Application Fee.
- After successful fee payment, you will get a text message which includes Payment Transaction Number.
- A confirmation mail is being sent to your E-mail ID.
- Candidates can take a printout of the Online CAT Application Form 2017 for further reference.
Aspirants can fill the CAT Exam Online Application Form 2017 from the simple steps mentioned above.
Visit our website, entranceexams.io on a regular basis for more updates regarding CAT Application Form 2017.
Apply Online for Common Admission Test 2017