CAT 2018 Counselling Schedule announced by the Indian Institute of Management. Hence, we advise all the qualified candidates to refer the following sections for more details regarding CAT Counselling 2018. In order to help the students, we have given information about CAT Counselling Dates 2018, IIM Common Admission Test Rankwise Web Counselling etc. in the below sections.
CAT 2018 Counselling
Good news for all the aspirants of Common Admission Test 2018. The authorities have released Counselling Schedule for CAT 2018. So, candidates can check the complete details about CAT Counselling 2018. First of all, aspirants should check Rankwise dates for CAT 2018 Counselling. Candidates must attend for Certificate Verification Process accordingly. After completion of Document verification, candidates must pay the Counselling Fee. Otherwise, Officials will not allow you for Web Options Entry. You can fill the choices according to your preference and lock the choices. After few days, authorities of IIM will allocate seats to candidates according to the percentile of marks secured by the candidate. Consequently, they will communicate the details of Allotment order through the Registered CAT account. Finally, aspirants must download the Seat Allotment order & report in the allocated college.
Common Admission Test is jointly conducted by Indian Institute of Management rotationally. This year, Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta conducts Common Admission Test for candidates who have a desire to get admitted in MBA & Other management courses. Every year, many candidates appear for Common Admission Test. The CAT Notification 2018 will release in the last week of July 2018. Officials will conduct CAT 2018 Exam in the month of November/December 2018. The Counselling for Common Admission Test 2018 will commence from the third or fourth week of January 2018. Hence, check the below post for further information about CAT 2018 Counselling.
CAT Counselling Dates 2018
|Exam Conducting Body||Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta|
|Name of the Test||Common Admission Test 2018|
|Release of CAT 2018 Notification||Last week of July 2018|
|CAT 2018 Registration starting date||August 06, 2018 (Tentative)|
|Last date to submit CAT 2018 Application form||September 25, 2018 (Tentative)|
|Starting date to download CAT 2018 Admit Card||October 15, 2018 (Tentative)|
|Last date for downloading CAT Admit Card 2018||November 27, 2018 (Tentative)|
|CAT 2018 Exam Date||In the month of November/December 2018|
|CAT 2018 Result Date||Second week of January 2018|
|Start of CAT Counselling 2018||From third or fourth week of January 2018|
Documents required for CAT 2018 Counselling
- Original CAT Hall Ticket 2018 along with Photostat.
- CAT Counselling Letter (Original and Photocopy).
- Bank Draft prepared in the prescribed format as mentioned on CAT prospect.
- Original CAT 2018 Score Card along with Photocopy.
10th Class Marks Memo & Certificate (Original and Xerox copy)
- 12th Class Marks sheet and Certificate Original along with Photocopy of the same.
- Original Degree or Provisional Certificate if the candidate is appearing.
- Medical Certificate as mentioned on CAT 2018 Application form.
- Community or Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Four to six recent passport size photographs (Black and White & Colour).
- Transfer Certificate from the last studied Institute.
- Other necessary documents mentioned on Common Admission Test Application Form.
Candidates must make sure that they carry documents required for CAT Counselling Procedure 2018 while attending for Certificate Verification.
CAT 2018 Expected Cut off
|Serial No.||IIMs||Cut off in Percentile|
|1.||Indian Institute of Management, Roorkee||90|
|2.||Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta||90|
|4.||Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow||90|
|5.||Indian Institute of Management, Ahmehabad||90|
|7.||Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode||90|
|8.||Indian Institute of Management, Rohtak||90|
|10.||Indian Institute of Management, Indore||90|
After the declaration of CAT 2018 Results, each Institute of IIM will announce separate Cut off list in order to shortlist candidates for Counselling Procedure. So, we are providing the expected cut off for CAT 2018 in the above table.
CAT 2018 Counselling Procedure
Step – 1: Online Registration for CAT Counselling 2018
- For any admission process to begin, registration is an important step.
- First of all, Log on to the Official website of Indian Institute of Management i.e., www.iimcat.ac.in.
- You should click on “New Registration” link.
- Fill the registration form with valid details.
- Cross check the filled details before submitting the form.
- Click on “Submit” button.
Step – 2: Certificate Verification
- Report to the allocated Counselling Venue carrying Counselling letter along with the list of required certificates mentioned in the above sections.
- Submit the Counselling Application form along with Original documents when the officials ask to do so.
- You must pay the Counselling Fee in order to proceed with further rounds.
- Preserve the System generated receipt carefully as it will be useful at the time of CAT Web Options Entry.
- If any student is found not bringing any of the mentioned certificates to the Counselling Centre, he/she will not be permitted to take part in CAT 2018 Counselling Process.
- So, candidates must ensure that they carry the necessary documents while attending for CAT Certificate Verification 2018.
Step – 3: Web Options Entry
- Candidates may log in to Web Options Portal using the ID and Password on the Fee Receipt.
- You will see the available Institutes and management Courses in the Portal.
- Opt for Institutes according to your interest.
- Candidates must not only save the filled Options but also lock them.
- You can also take a print out of the choices for future use.
Step – 4: Allotment of Seats
- The authorities will announce CAT Seat Allotment 2018 after few days of Options Entry.
- Seat Allotment depends on the number of seats available & the Percentile secured by the individual candidates.
Step – 5: Reporting at the Institute
- Candidates must report at the allotted Institute in order to claim their seat in that particular Institute.
- Officials will cancel the admission of aspirants who do not attend within given time frame.
Candidates must, first of all, check their ranks and download CAT 2018 Score Card. You must check Rankwise Counselling Dates as scheduled by the officials in order to attend for Document Verification Process. Candidates must get to know the Counselling Procedure for Common Admission Test 2018. So, have a glance at the above steps carefully.
We will update the details about CAT 2018 Counselling shortly. Therefore, you can visit All India Entrance Exams for complete details of Common Admission Test Counselling 2018.
CAT Official site: www.iimcat.ac.in