CEED 2017 Counselling Dates are to be announced by the CEED. It is very important for qualified candidates to have knowledge about CEED Counselling 2017. Hence, we are providing the complete details of CEED Counselling Dates 2017, Common Entrance Exam for Design Counselling Procedure, Fee etc. in the following sections.
CEED 2017 Counselling
Good news for all aspirants of Common Entrance Examination for Design 2017. The conducting authorities have released Counselling Dates for Common Entrance Exam for Design 2017. As the admission process is carried out through CEED Counselling 2017, Officials conduct the Counselling for Common Entrance Exam for Design every year. This year, IIT Bombay does not conduct Common Entrance Exam for Design 2017 Counselling. Candidates must apply for Institutes in which they are interested in pursuing Masters of Design Degree. The Officials will conduct CEED 2017 Counselling after the release of CEED Score Card 2017. Also, the Scorecard is valid for a period of one year after the release of Result. For further details regarding Common Entrance Examination for Design Counselling 2017, you can refer the below sections.
CEED, generally abbreviated as Common Entrance Examination for Design, is a National Level Entrance Exam. Every year, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay organizes Common Entrance Exam for Design on behalf of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) in order to provide admissions to eligible candidates. Aspirants who wish to study Masters in Design & Ph.D. Programmes have applied for CEED 2017. There is no age limit in order to apply for Common Entrance Exam for Design. So, anyone can apply for this exam. Besides, any candidate can appear for Common Entrance Exam for Design any number of times. The main objective behind conducting CEED 2017 is to test candidate’s Visual Perception Ability, Aptitude for Design Involving, Logical Reasoning, Drawing Skills, and Creativity Skills.
CEED 2017 Counselling Dates
|Exam Supervising Body||Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay|
|Name of the Exam||Common Entrance Examination for Design 2017|
|Starting date for CEED Online Applications 2017||October 17, 2016|
|Last date for submitting CEED 2017 Application form||November 11, 2016|
|Last date to submit CEED Application 2017 with late fee||November 20, 2016|
|Availability of CEED 2017 Admit Card||29th December – 21st January 2017|
|Date of CEED 2017||January 22, 2017|
|Draft Answer Key release for Part A||January 28, 2017|
|Last date of receiving comments about Part A Answer Key||31st January 2017|
|Date of Final Answer Key Release for Part A||February 02, 2017|
|Announcement of CEED Result 2017||March 10, 2017|
|Date of CEED 2017 Score Card download||March 15, 2017|
|Commencement of CEED Counselling 2017||After the Release of Scorecard|
List of Documents required for CEED 2017 Counselling
- CEED 2017 Rank Card (Photo copy along with Original)
- CEED Hall Ticket 2017 (Original & Photocopy)
- Original Class 10 Marks sheet along with at least two Xerox copies
- Intermediate Mark list (Original along with at least two Photocopies)
- Original Counselling Letter along with Xerox copy
- Medical Certificate as mentioned in CED 2017 Application Form
- Community or Caste Certificate signed by the Competent Authority (In case of OBC, SC and ST Candidates)
- Original Degree or Provisional Certificate if the candidate is appearing.
- Six recent Passport size Photographs (Black & White and Colour)
- Other supportive documents mentioned in Common Entrance Exam for Design Application form.
Students must carry the list of certificates mentioned above to CEED Counselling Venue in order to get their documents verified by the verification authorities.
Common Entrance Exam for Design 2017 Participating Institutes
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
- IIT, Hyderabad
- Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
- IISc Bangalore
Above are the Participating Institutes of CEED 2017. Also, candidates must report to any of the IITs of their choice as a part of CEED 2017 Counselling.
CEED 2017 Counselling Procedure
- First of all, candidates must check Masters in Design Admission 2017 Notification issued by each Institute.
- You can apply for the Institutes after checking whether you are eligible or not as per the norms of every Individual Institute.
- The most important point students must note is that they will hold either written exam & Interview or other rounds in order to get admission in any of the IITs.
- The candidates who qualify in CEED 2017 are only eligible to apply for the Master in Design Courses.
- Students must pay the required fee if they are shortlisted for Interview.
CEED Selection Procedure 2017
After successfully clearing the Common Entrance Exam for Design Counselling Process 2017, officials of IITB will select candidates based on some stages which are mentioned below. So, candidates must qualify in all the rounds to secure seats in IITs.
- Common Entrance Exam for Design Score Screening
- Design Aptitude Test
CEED score screening:
- For a candidate to get admission to any course and Institute, he/ she must score high in order to secure the seat in desired Institution and Course.
- Officials will examine the score of the candidates closely.
- Candidates with the high score are given preference and such candidates will receive a call for the next round.
Design aptitude test:
- Each Institute conducts the Design Aptitude Test separately.
- Every student who received the call after Screening Test will undergo Common Test.
- Students who qualify for this round can attend for the interview.
- Hence, candidates must score good marks in Design Aptitude Test.
- Authorities of IITB will prepare the merit list based on the scores obtained in DAT.
- Officials will call the candidates who scored more marks and those who have reached cut off marks for the interview process.
- Only 10% of the applied candidates participate in the Interview.
- Candidates must perform well in this round in order to get selected.
We will update complete information regarding CEED 2017 Counselling as soon as it is released officially. Therefore, visit our website regularly. You can also check All India Entrance Exams for more details.
Official website: ceed.iitb.ac.in