CEED Application Form 2018 available now. Check CEED Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria. Get Common Entrance Exam for Design Exam Dates 2018. Get Steps to Fill CEED 2018 Application Form. Also, get the Complete details regarding Application Form of CEED 2018.
CEED Application Form 2018 @ ceed.iitb.ac.in
Do you have a desire to study Design Courses? If so, here is a good news for you. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay has made available the Application Form of CEED 2018. So, candidates who are interested in pursuing Design Courses can grab this excellent opportunity. Students must check their Eligibility of Age, Nationality, and Educational Qualification and hurry up to apply for Common Entrance Exam for Design 2018. CEED Registration 2018 after the due date will be closed, and CEED Online Application Form 2018 will not be accepted. Officials of IIT Bombay will accept Application Form of Common Entrance Exam for Design 2018 in Online mode only. After checking the Eligibility details, candidates can fill CEED Online Application Form 2018 from 3rd week of October 2017.
Also, check CEED Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Candidates who qualify in this Exam will get admission in Master of Design (M.Des.) at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore & IIT Bombay through this Examination. Students can also get admission to Ph.D. Programmes in Design. Candidates can fill the Online Application Form of CEED 2018 from the Official Portal of IIT Bombay i.e., ceed.iitb.ac.in. We have provided a direct link to apply online for CEED Entrance Exam 2018. From this article, you can get the complete details about Eligibility, Application Fee, Steps to Apply and many other details. Also, check All India Entrance Exams from the link.
CEED 2018 Application Form Dates
|Release of Application Form of CEED 2018||3rd week of October 2017|
|CEED Application Form 2018 last date||2nd week of November 2017|
|Last date for submission of Application Form with late fee||3rd week of November 2017|
|Category||Entrance Exams Online Application|
CEED 2018 Important Dates
|Conducting Authority||Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay|
|Exam Name||Common Entrance Exam for Design 2018|
|Date of downloading Admit Cards||4th week of December 2017|
|Last date for rectifying details in Admit Card if any discrepancy||2nd week of January 2018|
|Date of Examination||4th week of January 2018|
|Publication of Answer Key for Part A||4th week of January 2018|
|Last date to receive comments regarding Part A Answer Key||4th week of January 2018|
|Date of release of Final Answer Key||1st week of February 2018|
|Announcement of Result||2nd week of March 2018|
|Download date of Score Card||3rd week of March 2018|
Also, download CEED Admit Card 2018
About Common Entrance Exam for Design 2018
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay manages a National Level Entrance Exam under Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. It is known as Common Entrance Exam for Design. Through this Exam, students will get admission in Master of Design & Ph.D. courses. Candidates need to score maximum in order to get admission to M.Des. courses in various IITs & IISc Bangalore. Applicants will get admission in IIT Guwahati, IIT Bombay, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Kanpur. Eligible & Interested candidates can refer the following sections for complete information regarding Eligibility, Application Fee, Steps to Apply, etc.
Also, download CEED Answer Key 2018
CEED Application Fee 2018
- General, Other Backward Classes & Foreign Nationals should pay Rs. 2,200/-.
- Women & Candidates who belong to SC, ST, PwD categories must remit Rs. 1,100/-.
- Net Banking & Credit/Debit Card facilities are only available for remitting Common Entrance Exam Design 2018 Application Fee.
- Students must note that the fee is Non-refundable.
Also, check CEED Results 2018
CEED 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: No age limit is prescribed in order to apply for Common Entrance Exam for Design.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must possess either Degree or Diploma or Post Graduation in 4 or 3+2 pattern Or passed GD Arts Diploma Programme by July 2017.
- Appearing Candidates: Students appearing in the Qualifying Exam can also apply for Common Entrance Exam for Design 2018.
- The Number of attempts: Aspirants can attend any number of times.
Also, download CEED Score Card 2018
How to Apply for CEED 2018
- First of all, visit the CEED 2018 Official website i.e., ceed.iitb.ac.in. or Click on the link given below.
- Candidates must register in order to complete CEED Application Process 2018.
- In the Online Registration step, applicants must enter Mobile Number & E-mail Address.
- On successful registration, students will receive a link to their Registered E-mail ID & a Password to their Registered Mobile Number.
- Now, log in with the help of your E-mail ID and Password.
- Candidates should fill the CEED Exam 2018 Application Form with relevant details.
- Fill the form with Personal details & then, upload scanned copies of Photo, Signature & Other documents.
- Save the filled details & Preview CEED Application Form 2018.
- Next, proceed with Fee Payment.
- Click on “Pay Fee & Submit” Option & download the Bill Desk page for future correspondence.
- Students can also download & print the Common Entrance Exam for Design Application Form 2018 for future use.
Also, check CEED Counselling Procedure 2018
ceed.iitb.ac.in – How to Fill CEED Application Form 2018
Candidates must collect the following documents or details of documents while filling CEED Exam Application Form 2018.
- Personal Details of the candidate such as Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number & E-mail ID, etc.
- Valid E-mail ID & Mobile Number in use.
- Scanned copy of Photograph with a Maximum resolution of 640 x 480 (0.3 Megapixel) and a minimum resolution of 320 x 240.
- Scanned copy of Signature with a Maximum resolution of 300 x 800 & minimum of 150 x 400 in JPG format.
- Category Certificate scanned copy in pdf in the case of OBC/SC/ST categories.
- Scanned copy of PwD Certificate in pdf in applicable case.
- Scanned copy of Graduation Certificate (pdf file) if the course is complete. In case if the course is not completed, candidates must produce a certificate from the Principal of particular Institution.
- The photograph must be taken recently, i.e., in the last three months of JPG format.
- Details of Credit/Debit Card.
- Experience Certificate if the Qualifying Exam is G.D. Art.
Step – 1: CEED Online Registration 2018
- Go to the CEED Official website, i.e., ceed.iitb.ac.in.
- Click on the link “Apply for CEED 2018”.
- During CEED 2018 Registration Process, candidates must enter all the necessary details like Name, E-mail ID and Mobile Number.
- Aspirants will receive the link to validate their E-mail address to Registered E-mail ID after successful registration of CEED 2018.
- Candidates will also receive the Password to their Registered Mobile Number which they must be noted for future use.
Step – 2: Fill the required details
- Login to fill CEED Application Form 2018 using E-mail ID and Password.
- Students must enter their Personal details and Choose the City of Examination Centre.
- Upload Images & Other necessary documents in prescribed format (scanned copies).
Step – 3: Payment of CEED 2018 Application Fee
- Click on “Pay Fee and Submit” button.
- Then, the Bill desk to pay the requisite Application Fee will open.
- Individuals can pay the amount either through Net Banking or Credit/ Debit Card.
- Finally, download the Payment Gateway page & CEED 2018 Application Form (PDF format) for further reference.
CEED Application Form Correction 2018
The Officials of Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay did not notify anything about Correction facility for Online Application Form of CEED 2018. However, we advise the students to fill all the details in the CEED 2018 Online Application Form correctly.
Visit our site, entranceexams.io for more updates of CEED Application Form 2018.
Apply Online for CEED 2018