CEED 2021 Application Form started from 09th October 2021. The Last date to submit the Common Entrance Examination for Design is 10th November 2021. Get Complete details of CEED 2021 Registration Process, Check CEED Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria. Get Common Entrance Exam for Design Exam Dates 2021. Get Steps to Fill CEED 2021 Application Form. Also, get the Complete details regarding CEED Application Form 2021.
CEED Application Form 2021 @ ceed.iitb.ac.in
Do you have a desire to study Design Courses? If so, here is a good news for you. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay has made available the Application Form of CEED 2021. So, candidates who are interested in pursuing Design Courses can grab this excellent opportunity. Students must check their Eligibility of Age, Nationality, and Educational Qualification and hurry up to apply for Common Entrance Exam for Design 2021. CEED Registration 2021 after the due date will be closed, and CEED Online Application Form 2021 will not be accepted. Officials of IIT Bombay will accept Application Form of Common Entrance Exam for Design 2021 in Online mode only. After checking the Eligibility details, candidates can fill CEED Online Application Form 2021 from 3rd week of October 2021.
Also, check CEED Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Candidates who qualify in this Exam will get admission in Master of Design (M.Des.) at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore & IIT Bombay through this Examination. Students can also get admission to Ph.D. Programmes in Design. Candidates can fill the Online Application Form of CEED 2021 from the Official Portal of IIT Bombay i.e., ceed.iitb.ac.in. We have provided a direct link to apply online for CEED Entrance Exam 2021. From this article, you can get the complete details about Eligibility, Application Fee, Steps to Apply and many other details. Also, check All India Entrance Exams from the link.
CEED 2021 Application Form Dates
|CEED 2021 Registration Starting Date||09th October 2021|
|CEED Application Form 2021 last date||10th November 2021|
|Last date for submission of Application Form with late fee||11th November 2021 to 17th November 2021|
CEED 2021 Important Dates
|Conducting Authority||Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay|
|Exam Name||Common Entrance Exam for Design 2021|
|Date of downloading Admit Cards||25th December 2021|
|Last date for rectifying details in Admit Card if any discrepancy||2nd week of January 2021|
|Date of Examination||20th January 2021|
|Publication of Answer Key for Part A||27th January 2021|
|Last date to receive comments regarding Part A Answer Key||31st January 2021|
|Date of release of Final Answer Key||4th February 2021|
|Announcement of Result||05th March 2021|
|Download date of Score Card||05th March 2021|
Common Entrance Exam for Design 2021 – CEED Official website
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay manages a National Level Entrance Exam under Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. It is known as Common Entrance Exam for Design. Through this Exam, students will get admission in Master of Design & Ph.D. courses. Candidates need to score maximum in order to get admission to M.Des. courses in various IITs & IISc Bangalore. Applicants will get admission in IIT Guwahati, IIT Bombay, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Kanpur. Eligible & Interested candidates can refer the following sections for complete information regarding Eligibility, Application Fee, Steps to Apply, etc.
Also, download CEED Answer Key 2021
CEED 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: No age limit is prescribed in order to apply for Common Entrance Exam for Design.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must possess either Degree or Diploma or Post Graduation in 4 or 3+2 pattern Or passed GD Arts Diploma Programme by July 2021.
- Appearing Candidates: Students appearing in the Qualifying Exam can also apply for Common Entrance Exam for Design 2021.
- The Number of attempts: Aspirants can attend any number of times.
Also, download CEED Score Card 2021
CEED Application Fee 2021
- General, Other Backward Classes & Foreign Nationals should pay Rs. 2,200/-.
- Women & Candidates who belong to SC, ST, PwD categories must remit Rs. 1,100/-.
- Net Banking & Credit/Debit Card facilities are only available for remitting Common Entrance Exam Design 2021 Application Fee.
- Students must note that the fee is Non-refundable.
Also, check CEED Results 2021
How to Apply for CEED Exam 2021
- First of all, visit the CEED 2021 Official website i.e., ceed.iitb.ac.in. or Click on the link given below.
- Candidates must register in order to complete CEED Application Process 2021.
- In the Online Registration step, applicants must enter Mobile Number & E-mail Address.
- On successful registration, students will receive a link to their Registered E-mail ID & a Password to their Registered Mobile Number.
- Now, log in with the help of your E-mail ID and Password.
- Candidates should fill the CEED Exam 2021 Application Form with relevant details.
- Fill the form with Personal details & then, upload scanned copies of Photo, Signature & Other documents.
- Save the filled details & Preview CEED Application Form 2021.
- Next, proceed with Fee Payment.
- Click on “Pay Fee & Submit” Option & download the Bill Desk page for future correspondence.
- Students can also download & print the Common Entrance Exam for Design Application Form 2021 for future use.
Also, check CEED Counselling Procedure 2021
ceed.iitb.ac.in – How to Fill CEED Application Form 2021 – Step by Step Process
The Step by Step Process for Filling up the Common Entrance Exam for Design 2021 Application Form is as follows.
- Online Registration.
- Fill the required details.
- Payment of CEED 2021 Application Fee.
Candidates must collect the following documents or details of documents while filling CEED Exam Application Form 2021.
- Personal Details of the candidate such as Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number & E-mail ID, etc.
- Valid E-mail ID & Mobile Number in use.
- Scanned copy of Photograph with a Maximum resolution of 640 x 480 (0.3 Megapixel) and a minimum resolution of 320 x 240.
- Scanned copy of Signature with a Maximum resolution of 300 x 800 & minimum of 150 x 400 in JPG format.
- Category Certificate scanned copy in pdf in the case of OBC/SC/ST categories.
- Scanned copy of PwD Certificate in pdf in applicable case.
- Scanned copy of Graduation Certificate (pdf file) if the course is complete. In case if the course is not completed, candidates must produce a certificate from the Principal of particular Institution.
- The photograph must be taken recently, i.e., in the last three months of JPG format.
- Details of Credit/Debit Card.
- Experience Certificate if the Qualifying Exam is G.D. Art.
Step – 1: CEED Online Registration 2021
- Go to the CEED Official website, i.e., ceed.iitb.ac.in.
- Click on the link “Apply for CEED 2021”.
- During CEED 2021 Registration Process, candidates must enter all the necessary details like Name, E-mail ID and Mobile Number.
- Aspirants will receive the link to validate their E-mail address to Registered E-mail ID after successful registration of CEED 2021.
- Candidates will also receive the Password to their Registered Mobile Number which they must be noted for future use.
Step – 2: Fill the required details
- Login to fill CEED Application Form 2021 using E-mail ID and Password.
- Students must enter their Personal details and Choose the City of Examination Centre.
- Upload Images & Other necessary documents in the prescribed format (scanned copies).
Required Details to Fill the Application Form
- Registered E-Mail ID
- Candidate’s First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Active Mobile Number
- Address of Communication
- City Name
- State Name
- Country Name
- Area Pin code
- Secret Question
- Secret Answer
- Password (it should include 8 characters with 1 number and a special character including *[!@#$%^&*])
- Confirm Password
Step – 3: Payment of CEED 2021 Application Fee
- Click on “Pay Fee and Submit” button.
- Then, the Bill desk to pay the requisite Application Fee will open.
- Individuals can pay the amount either through Net Banking or Credit/ Debit Card.
- Finally, download the Payment Gateway page & CEED 2021 Application Form (PDF format) for further reference.
CEED Application Form Correction 2021
The Officials of Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay did not notify anything about Correction facility for Online Application Form of CEED 2021. However, we advise the students to fill all the details in the CEED 2021 Online Application Form correctly.
Visit our site, entranceexams.io for more updates of CEED Application Form 2021.