CET Delhi Counselling 2021 are enclosed here. Check Delhi CET Counselling dates on this page. Refer the entire page to know more details of Delhi CET Counselling 2021. Find the documents required for CET Delhi Counselling 2021.
CET Delhi Counselling 2021
Candidates who have a valid score in the CET Delhi 2021 exam are eligible to attend the CET Delhi Counselling. The CET Delhi Counselling Dates will be declared by the officials after the results are declared. Candidates should go through the entire page to know the details of the CET Delhi Counselling procedure. The Counselling procedure includes many activities. In order to get admission into diploma courses, candidates should participate in all the stages of CET Delhi Counselling 2021. Based on the rank, reservation rules, options entered the officials allot the seat to the candidate.
The candidates who are not satisfied with the seat alloted in the CET Delhi Counselling can participate in the next rounds of CET Delhi Polytechnic Counselling 2021. The CET Delhi Counselling Dates will be published on the official website. On this page, candidates can check the Delhi CET Counselling 2021 details on this page.
CET Delhi 2021 Counselling Dates
|Delhi CET Counselling|
|Name of the Exam conducting Board||Department of Training and Technical Education|
|Name of the Exam||CET Delhi|
|Level of Exam||state Level|
|Starting Date of Application||March 2021|
|Ending Date of Application||April 2021|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Correction of Application||April 2021|
|CET Delhi 2021 Admit card download Date||May 2021|
|CET Delhi Exam date||May 2021|
|Delhi CET Results Declaration date||14th June 2021|
|CET Delhi Counselling Date||15th June 2021|
About Delhi CET
CET Delhi is also referred as Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam. Delhi CET is a state level entrance exam which is organized by Department of Training and Technical Education. Delhi CET is conducted once in a year. Through CET Delhi exam, candidates will be offered admissions into second-year diploma courses. Candidates can check the Delhi CET Counselling Schedule 2021 on this page. Go through the entire page to know the CET Delhi Counselling procedure.
Certificates Required for CET Delhi Counselling 2021
- CET Delhi 2021 Hall ticket
- Allotment Order
- Rank Card of Delhi CET 2021
- Online Registration Slip.
- 10th Standard or it’s equivalent Marks Memo and Certificate.
- Migration Certificate/ Transfer Certificate.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- CET Delhi 2021 Counselling Fee receipt.
- Caste Certificate
- Minority Certificate
- Recent two passport size photographs
- Conduct Certificate and Character Certificate
Counselling Fee for CET Delhi 2021
Candidates must pay the CET Delhi counselling fee which is non-refundable. Pay the CET Delhi Counselling fee in either offline or online mode.
The Counselling fee is Rs 700 + Rs 15 (bank charges) + Rs 3 (GST)
CET Delhi Counselling Procedure
Step-1: Counselling Fee Payment
- To participate in the CET Delhi Counselling, candiadtes should pay the counselling fee.
- Pay the offline or online fee by visiting the official website.
- On the home page, click on the pay processing fee link.
- Enter your roll no, application number, date of birth and security code.
- Choose payment mode.
- In case of online payment, select one mode of payment i.e Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Then take a printout of it.
- In case of offline payment, pay through Challan mode.
- Then take print out of the challan.
Step-2: Registration for CET Delhi Counselling
- After payment of the fee, the candidate should register for Delhi CET Counselling 2021.
- Go to official website link of CET Delhi.
- Then click on the Online Registration link.
- Register by entering your details like CET Delhi Roll No, mobile number, Email ID, Bank details.
- Then create a password.
- Login to the web options page, by entering the registration no and password.
Step-3: Choice Filling
- The candidate should fill the choices in the web options entry form.
- Fill the options as per your preferred colleges and courses.
- Enter more choices to increase the chances of alloting a seat.
- After finishing of entering all the options, click on the save button.
- Then the filled choices will be displayed on the screen.
- Save it to your desktop.
Step-4: Delhi CET Counselling Result (Seat Allotment)
- The officials allot a seat to the candidates after completion of choice filling.
- Based on the rank, category, seat availability, reservation rules, the seat will be allocated to the candidates.
- Candidates can check the CET Delhi result in the CET Delhi Admission letter.
Step-5: Allotment Order
- Check the CET Delhi Counselling result by visiting the official website.
- Download the allotment order and check your result.
- Take a printout of CET Delhi Allotment Order.
Step-6: Payment of Fee for alloted Institute
- Candidates should pay the fee in online for the alloted institute.
- After finishing of all rounds of CET Delhi, the candidate has to pay the remaining balance fee.
Step-7: Verification of Documents
- The candidate has to report at the assigned institute with the documents for verification.
- Report at the Institute on or before the last date.
- If the candidate fails to report, then his allotment will be cancelled.
Step-8: Freezing Option for Alloted Seat
- If the candidates are satisfied with the alloted seat after every round of counselling and are not interested to participate in the further rounds of counselling, they can click on the freeze option.
- If the candidates don’t click the freeze option, then next higher preference option is alloted to them in the next round of counselling 2021 automatically.
Step-9: Final Allotment Order
- After completion of all rounds, candidates can download the final allotment order by clicking on the final admission letter link.
- Report at the college to confirm your admission.
The information which is given here is only for reference purpose. Check CET Delhi Counselling Dates 2021 on this page. Visit our site regularly to get the latest information on All India Entrance Exams.