- 1 CET Delhi 2020 Overview
- 1.1 Delhi CET 2020 Courses offered
- 1.2 Delhi Polytechnic 2020 Notification
- 1.3 Polytechnic Delhi CET 2020 Eligibility
- 1.4 CET Delhi 2020 Application Form
- 1.5 Delhi CET 2020 Exam Dates
- 1.6 CET Delhi Exam Centers 2020
- 1.7 Delhi CET Seat Reservation 2020
- 1.8 Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2020 Syllabus
- 1.9 CET 2020 Exam Pattern – Test-1, 2, 3, 4 & 5
- 1.10 Delhi CET Previous Papers
- 1.11 Download CET Delhi 2020 Admit Card @
- 1.12 Delhi CET 2020 Answer Key
- 1.13 CET Exam 2020 Cut Off Marks
- 1.14 Delhi Polytechnic Result 2020 for Test 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5
- 1.15 CET Delhi 2020 Rank Card
- 1.16 Delhi Polytechnic Counselling 2020
- 1.17 Delhi CET 2020 Participating Colleges
- 1.18 Delhi Polytechnic CET 2020 Contact Details
- 1.19 CET 2020 Important Download Links
Delhi CET Exam is a state level entrance exam. CET Delhi is organised by the Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE), Delhi. CET Exam is also known as Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam. Delhi Polytechnic Exam is conducted every year to provide the admissions into full-time diploma programs in engineering & non-engineering courses. Through this exam, the authorities will offer the admissions in full-time diploma engineering programs.
CET Delhi 2020 Overview
|CET Exam Details||Dates|
|Name of the Organisation||Department of Training and Technical education (DTTE), Delhi|
|Exam Name||Delhi Common Entrance Test (CET)|
|Level of Exam||State level|
|Exam Date||4th Week of May 2020|
Delhi CET 2020 Courses offered
The courses offered through CET Delhi Polytechnic Exam is as follows.
- Computer engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Electronics & Communication engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Polymer Technology
- B.Voc (Software Development)
- B.Voc (Mobile Communication)
Diploma/Polytechnic (Engineering/Non-Engineering) Courses
|Diploma /Polytechnic Courses through Delhi CET 2020|
|ARCHITECTURAL ASSISTANTSHIP||ART FOR DRAWING TEACHERS||AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING||COSMETOLOGY & HEALTH|
|CHEMICAL ENGINEERING||CIVIL ENGINEERING||CIVIL Engineering (Public Health and
|ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING||ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION
ELECTRONICS (ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING)
|FASHION DESIGN||GARMENT FABRICATION TECHNOLOGY||INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ENABLED
SERVICES & MANAGEMENT
|INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL|
|INTERIOR DESIGN||LIBRARY and INFORMATION SCIENCE||MECHANICAL ENGINEERING||MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
|MEDICAL LAB TECHNOLOGY||MODERN OFFICE PRACTICE
|POLYMER TECHNOLOGY||PRINTING TECHNOLOGY|
|PRODUCTION ENGINEERING||TEXTILE DESIGN||TOOL & DIE MAKING||COMMERCIAL ART|
Delhi Polytechnic 2020 Notification
The Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE), Delhi has issued the CET Delhi Polytechnic Notification 2020 through online. The officials have also invited the candidates to fill & submit the application form. So, interested candidates have to check all the details of CET 2020 Exam through the below sections.
Eligible candidates can submit the application form before the last date i.e, 3rd week of April 2020 in order to avoid the server issues. The Delhi CET 2020 Exam details such as eligibility, exam dates, syllabus, previous papers, admit card, diploma results, counselling., etc are provided here. Candidates can go through the details completely.
Polytechnic Delhi CET 2020 Eligibility
Candidates have to satisfy the following eligibility conditions provided below to apply for the CET Exam.
- Candidates must be the Indian citizens.
- Aadhar Card is mandatory for the applicants of Delhi CET 2020 Exam.
For Engineering Courses:
- Applicants should have passed 10th class or any equivalent exam with Science, Maths, English as subjects.
- Candidates should have secured at least 35% of marks in Science, Maths & English separately in each of the subjects.
For Pharmacy Courses:
- Aspirants must have completed the 12th/intermediate from a recognised board.
- Students have to secure minimum 45% marks for general whereas 40% for SC/ST candidates in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics group.
The age criteria of the candidates should be as follows.
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 30 years
The upper age relaxation of 5 years is applicable for SC/ST candidates.
CET Delhi 2020 Application Form
The Delhi CET 2020 Application Form is available through online from 3rd week of March 2020 to 3rd week of April 2020. Candidates who are wishing to apply for CET 2020 have to fill & submit the application form carefully. The application form correction facility is provided through online after the submission of the application form.
How to fill Delhi CET Online Application 2020
- Visit the official site.
- Fill the Application Form.
- Upload the scanned images.
- Payment of Application Fee.
- Print out of the Application Form
The application/registration fee for Delhi CET Exam 2020 is as follows.
- Rs. 400/- with Rs. 18/- for additional charges.
Registration fee can be paid through credit/debit/ net banking or through challan in any Corporation Bank in India.
Delhi CET 2020 Exam Dates
|Starting Date to fill the Application Form||3rd week of March 2020|
|Last Date for the submission of Online Application Form||3rd week of April 2020|
|Closing Date to submit the Application Fee||3rd week of April 2020|
|Download CET Delhi Admit Card||3rd week of May 2020|
|Date of Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam||4th Week of May 2020|
|Result declaration||2nd week of June 2020|
|Counselling dates||3rd week of June 2020|
CET Delhi Exam Centers 2020
Candidates have to choose the exam centres according to their wish during the time of filling the application form. The officials will allow the seats to the candidates on the basis of the First-Come-First-Serve basis. So, candidates have to choose the nearest centres carefully for your convenience to appear for the test.
Delhi CET Seat Reservation 2020
The reservation of seats for the different categories is as tabulated below.
|Category||Reservation of seats|
Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2020 Syllabus
CET Delhi Syllabus 2020 is taken from the 10th/12th standard of the CBSE Board. CET Exam is conducted for 5 tests. The syllabus and Exam Pattern will vary from test to test.
- The syllabus for Delhi CET Test-1 is covered from 10th standard.
- Through this test, candidates can get the admissions into engineering/non-engineering diploma courses.
- The question paper is prepared based on IX/X class CBSE Syllabus which includes Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology & English.
- The Test-2 Syllabus includes the topics like English Comprehension including Grammar of 12th class, Current Affairs, and Logical & Analytical Ability.
- Candidates can get the admissions in diploma course in Modern Office Practice-English through this test.
- Also, candidates can get the admission for one year certificate course in Hospitality Operations, Retail Services & Finance Executive.
Syllabus for Test-3
- The Test-3 Syllabus comprises of Hindi Comprehension including Grammer from 12th class, Current Affairs, Logical & Analytical Ability.
- Through this test, aspirants can get the seats in the diploma course in Modern Office Practice-Hindi.
- The Test-4 Syllabus includes the topics from CBSE Board 11th & 12th class such as Physics, Chemistry & Maths/Biology.
- Applicants who want to seek the admissions in Diploma course in Pharmacy and willing to pursue one year certificate course in Software Testing Assistant from World Class Skill Center (WCSC).
- Test-5 Syllabus comprises of the topics from CBSE Board 10th, 11th & 12th class related to Physics, Chemistry & Maths.
- This test is for the lateral entry admission in analogous diploma courses.
- ITI/10+2 (Vocational Stream) completed candidates are eligible to appear for this test.
CET 2020 Exam Pattern – Test-1, 2, 3, 4 & 5
The CET Delhi Pattern 2020 is given below. All the applicants have a look on the exam pattern before attending the exam. By knowing the exam pattern, candidates should not have confusion regarding the CET Exam 2020.
- The objective type (MCQ) questions are asked in the exam.
- The exam is off offline mode (pen & paper based).
- Duration of the exam is 2 hours 30 minutes.
- There are 150 questions in each test.
- The exam is for 600 Marks.
- The question paper is available in English and Hindi Languages.
- 4 marks are given to the correct answer.
- 1 mark is detected for the wrong answers.
Delhi CET Exam 2020 – Pattern, Date & Time
|Test||Course||CET Exam 2020 Date & Time||Subject Name||No. of Questions|
|Test-1||All 10th based Diploma Courses (Engineering/ Non-Engineering)||28-05-2020 (10 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.)||Mathematics||50|
|Test-2||Modern Office Practice English (12th based)||27-05-2020 (2 P.M. to 4.30 PM)||Comprehension of English including Grammer||60|
|Logical & Analytical Ability||45|
|Test-3||Modern Office Practice Hindi (12th based)||27-05-2020 (10 AM to 12.30 PM)||Comphrehension of Hindi including Grammer||60|
|Logical & Analytical Ability||45|
|Test-4||Pharmacy (12th based)||28-05-2020 (2 PM to 4.30 PM)||Physics||45|
|Test-5||Lateral entry of ITI/10+2 vocational stream||27-05-2020 (10.00 AM to 12.30 PM)||Physics||60|
Delhi CET Previous Papers
Candidates have to download the Delhi Polytechnic Sample papers through online. With the help of Delhi CET Previous Papers, candidates will get the easy way to attempt the exam. So, first of all, candidates should have a keen idea regarding the syllabus & exam pattern to plan for the preparation.
By the help of syllabus & pattern, read the topics carefully & solve the related model or old papers for practice. By practising well, candidates can get better marks with this you can get a good rank.
Download CET Delhi 2020 Admit Card @
The Delhi CET 2020 Admit Card is available through online in 3rd week of May 2020. Candidates have to download the admit card through online itself. The officials will not issue the duplicate hall tickets in case if anyone forgot to download the hall ticket. Aspirants have to enter the login details to check & download the admit card.
Details in Delhi Polytechnic Hall Ticket 2020
- Roll Number
- Test Number
- Center Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father Name
- Exam Center
- Date & Time of Exam
Delhi CET 2020 Answer Key
DTTE, Delhi will publish the CET Delhi Answer Key 2020 through online. Through the Delhi polytechnic answer key, candidates can get the clear idea about how much marks he/she will score in the exam. Based on that, candidates can prepare for the further step in the admission process.
CET Exam 2020 Cut Off Marks
To get the seats in the best colleges/institutions, candidates have to reach the Delhi CET CutOff 2020. The officials will decide the CET Delhi 2020 Cut Off Marks based on the several factors.
- The difficulty level of the exam.
- Total No. of students appeared for the CET 2020.
- Availability of the seats.
Delhi Polytechnic Result 2020 for Test 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5
The officials will provide the CET Delhi 2020 Result through online on 2nd week of June 2020. After the declaration of the cet result 2020, the authority will prepare the merit list of the candidates on the basis of the marks obtained in the exam.
CET Delhi 2020 Rank Card
Candidates have to enter the roll number & password to download the Delhi CET Rank card 2020. Also, keep it in the safe place to get the admissions in the desired courses in the best colleges. Without the rank card, candidates are not allowed to participate in the counselling process.
Delhi Polytechnic Counselling 2020
CET Delhi 2020 Counselling will start soon after the publish of the merit list on the official website. The counselling process consists of the following steps.
Steps in CET Delhi 2020 Counselling Process
- Payment of Counselling Fee
- Online Registration
- Choice Filling
- Seat Allotment
- Reporting to the respective colleges
Candidates have to pay the counselling fee of Rs. 700/- on the day of counselling.
Delhi CET 2020 Participating Colleges
|Name of the College/Institute||Course Name||Fee Structure|
|Chhotu Ram Rural Institute of Technology (A category)||
|Guru Tegh Bahadur (B category)||
|Other courses in Guru Tegh Bahadur
|Marathwada Institute of Technology (B category)||
|International Polytechnic for Women (B Category)||
|Subramania Bharathi College of Science & Technology (B category)||
|Baba Haridas College of Pharmacy (B category)||
|Aditya Institute of Technology (C category)||
The complete details of Polytechnic Delhi CET Exam 2020 are provided through this article. So, candidates can go through the entire details carefully. Also, stay tuned to this page to know the regular updates on all India CET exams.
Delhi Polytechnic CET 2020 Contact Details
DEPARTMENT OF TRAINING AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION
Muni Maya Ram Marg, Near TV Tower
(Near Netaji Subhash Place Metro Station)
Office of Controller CET-2020
Integrated Institute of Technology
Sector-9, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077
Ph: 011-25072926, 011-28080877
We have covered here the complete details of the Delhi CET 2020 Exam through this page for the convenience of the applicants who are searching all the websites. Also, refer to the official website for any further details of CET Delhi Polytechnic 2020 Exam.
CET 2020 Important Download Links
The direct links are attached here in the below table. Candidates can go through the links provided to know the further details of CET Delhi 2020.
|Delhi CET 2020 Notification||CET Delhi 2020 Application Form||Delhi Polytechnic 2020 Eligibility|
|CET Delhi Syllabus 2020||Delhi CET Previous Papers||Delhi CET Polytechnic Exam Dates|
|Delhi CET Admit Card 2020||CET Delhi Polytechnic Answer Key 2020||CET Delhi Cut Off Marks 2020|
|CET Delhi 2020 Result||Delhi CET Rank Card 2020||CET Delhi Polytechnic 2020 Counselling|