CG PMT 2020 Counselling Schedule released. The Chhattisgarh PMT Counselling Process will start from July 2020. So, all the qualified candidates of Chhattisgarh Pre-Medical Test can go through the below sections for complete details. You can refer the following post for CG Pre-Medical Test 1st, 2nd, 3rd Counselling Procedure, Fee, Dates, Result, etc.
CG PMT 2020 Counselling
Here is the good news for all the aspirants of Chhattisgarh Pre-Medical Test 2020. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) has announced the Counselling Schedule for CG PMT 2020. Candidates can get admission in various courses through Chhattisgarh PMT Counselling 2020. First of all, eligible candidates must register online for the Counselling Process. Candidates must fill correct details while registering. Next, you must fill the choices of colleges and courses of their preference. Save the filled choices and lock them. Officials of CPEB will declare CGPMT Seat Allotment after few days of filling choices. Students must report to the allotted colleges carrying the required documents. You can refer the following post for further details of CGPMT 2020 Counselling.
Chhattisgarh Pre Medical Test (CG PMT) is a State level Entrance Exam. This exam is conducted for the applicants who have a desire to pursue various medical courses like MBBS & BDS offered by different colleges in Chhattisgarh State. CPEB (Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board), Raipur organizes this exam on behalf of Directorate of Medical Education, Chhattisgarh. It is also known as Chhattisgarh Vyapam PMT. From this year, Chhattisgarh PMT will be conducted for offering admission to candidates into medical courses like BHMS, BAMS, BUMS and other courses. So, interested and eligible candidates can apply for the last week of April 2020.
Chhattisgarh MBBS BDS Counselling Dates
|Chhattisgarh PMT 2020 Counselling Schedule|
|Exam Conducting Body||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur|
|Name of the Exam||Chhattisgarh Pre-Medical Test 2020|
|Starting date of Chhattisgarh PMT Online Application Form 2020||June 2020|
|Last date to fill CG Pre-Medical Test 2020 Applications||June 2020|
|Last date to pay Online Application fee||June 2020|
|Last date of payment through Bank Challan||June 2020|
|Availability of CG PMT 2020 Admit Card||July 2020|
|CG PMT Exam Date 2020||July 2020|
|Publication of Chhattisgarh PMT 2020 Result||August 2020|
|Commencement of CG Pre-Medical Test 2020 Counselling||After the declaration of Result|
CG Vyapam PMT 2020 – List of Certificates required for CG PMT 2020 Counselling
- Chhattisgarh Pre-Medical Test 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
- CG PMT 2020 Score Card
- Class 10 Mark list & Certificate or equivalent (As a proof of Date of Birth)
- Class 12 or Intermediate Marks sheet & Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste or Category or Community Certificate if applicable
- Transfer or Migration Certificate
- Income Certificate
- CG PMT 2020 Counselling Letter
- Recent Passport size Photographs
- Photocopies of the above documents
We advise the qualified individuals to carry all the documents listed above to their respective Counselling Venues along with the Fee.
Counselling Fee Structure for CG PMT 2020
The Chhattisgarh Vyapam 2020 PGT Counselling Fee is different for each candidate based on their performance. Follow the below table and get the category wise counselling fee structure of CGPMT 2020.
|S.No||Category Name||Counselling Fee|
|1.||General Candidates||Rs. 300/-|
|2.||OBC Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
|3.||SC/ST Candidates||Rs. 200/-|
CG Vyapam PMT 2020 Counselling Procedure
Step 1 – Online Registration for Participation in Chhattisgarh PMT 2020 Counselling
- In order to apply for Chhattisgarh Pre-Medical Test 2020 Counselling, candidates should fill the online registration form.
- The candidates who have Chhattisgarh State Domicile Certificate can apply for the Counselling Process.
- Students must fill all the details carefully.
- Officials will communicate through the Registered Mobile number and Address furnished by the candidates.
- You must click on “Accept” button once after filling the Registration form in order to endorse that all the details given by you are correct.
- Login ID and Password will generate after the completion of Registration Process.
Step 2 – Filling of Chhattisgarh PMT 2020 Online Counselling Form
- Enter your Login ID & Password in the required fields & Click on “Login” button.
- Read all the instructions carefully & Click on “Edit Application form” link.
- Fill your personal details & Click on “Save” Option.
- Enter the status of reservation if applicable.
- Fill the details of Educational Qualification.
- Upload the scanned Images of the following documents.
(i) Photograph of Candidate
(ii) 10th Class Marks sheet
(iii) Domicile certificate issued by competent authority
(iv) Intermediate Mark list
- Click on “OK” button if all the information provided is correct.
- Candidates should pay the Counselling fee either in Online or Offline mode.
- After the Fee Payment, print the Application form for further reference.
Step 3 – Filling of Choices, Locking & Freezing
- Firstly, log on to Chhattisgarh Pre-Medical Test Official website.
- Go to Web Options Entry Portal.
- You will see the form displaying on the screen.
- Select your course of interest from the displaying list.
- Choose the Colleges from the provided list & then, opt for medical or dental colleges.
- Fill the choices of Medical and Dental Colleges of your interest.
- Lock and Freeze the filled choices.
- By entering your Password, confirm the order of preference of filled choices.
- Take a hard copy of the choices.
Step 4 – Seat Allotment & Document Verification
- Officials will allocate seats to candidates based on the Rank secured, Category, Seat Availability etc.
- After Seat Allotment, aspirants must report to the allotted college for document verification process.
- Students must bring all the certificates listed in the above sections.
We have provided the Counselling Procedure for Chhattisgarh Pre-Medical Test 2020. Hence, check the details mentioned above.
You can visit All India Entrance Exams for further information regarding CG PMT 2020 Counselling. You can also watch a video provided under for a clear idea.
Official website: cgvyapam.choice.gov.in