CG PET Counselling dates along with procedure is enclosed here. Check CGPET 2020 Counselling Schedule, seat allotment procedure. Go through CGPET Counselling 2020 details on this page. Read the complete page to know the other details of CG PET Counselling 2020.
CGPET Counselling 2020
CG PET 2020 Counselling will be conducted in online mode. Directorate of Technical Education, Chhatisgarh will be conducting CG PET 2020 Counselling in the month of June/July 2020. The applicants who have qualified in the CGPET Counselling 2020 are eligible to apply for Chhattisgarh PET Counselling 2020. The Counselling of CG PET 2020 provides admissions to the candidates in various engineering colleges in Chhattisgarh state. The candidates who have qualified JEE Mains are also eligible to attend the CGPET Counselling 2020. But the CG PET Counselling 2020 will be held separately. The CG PET Counselling date 2020 will be released once after the announcement of results. Until then the candidates can check the CGPET Counselling 2020 procedure to get prepared for the CG PET 2020 Counselling. Go through the CG PET 2020 Counselling Dates, required documents, stages of CG PET Counselling 2020 in the below sections.
CG PET Counselling Dates 2020
|Chhatisgarh PET 2020 Counselling Schedule|
|Name of the Board conducting Exam||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Name of the Exam||Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Entrance Test|
|Level of the Exam||State Level|
|Starting Date of CG PET 2020 Application||19th March 2020|
|Last Date of CG PET Application||7th April 2020|
|Exam Date of CG PET 2020||16th May 2020|
|CG PET Answer Key Release Date||Third week of May 2020|
|Result Announcement Date of CGPET 2020||
Third week of May 2020
|CG PET 2020 Counselling Dates||June/July 2020|
|Name of the Category||Counselling|
CG PET 2020 Counselling Information
CG PET stands for Chhatisgarh Pre Engineering Entrance Test. CG PET is a state level entrance test which is conducted to offer admissions into engineering courses in the state of Chattisgarh. CG PET exam is conducted once in a year by Chhatisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB). The CGPET 2020 exam will be held in the month of May 2020. Then the results will be announced in May 2020. After the announcement of results, the authorities publish the CGPET Counselling 2020 dates on the official website. On this page, we have provided the information related to CG PET Counselling 2020, stages and procedure in the following sections.
Chhattisgarh PET Counselling Stages
The CG PET 2020 Counselling will undergo in the following steps.
- Choice Filling
- Document Verification
- Seat Allotment
- Reporting at the alloted college
Documents Required for CG PET 2020 Counselling
Candidates should bring the following documents while attending the CG PET Counselling 2020.
- CG PET Application form
- Class 10th marks Memo
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Physically Handicapped Certificate
- Two passport size photographs
- Residence Certificate
- Intermediate Marks Sheet and Pass Certificate
CG PET Counselling Procedure
Go through the following stages to know the CG PET Counselling procedure.
Step-1: CG PET Counselling Registration
- The candidate should register to participate in the CG PET Counselling 2020.
- The candidates have to enter the details like Domicile of the candidate, JEE Mains Roll No or CG PET Roll Number & Date of Birth
- Then create a password.
Step-2: Choice Filling
- In this stage, the candidate has to enter the options of their own.
- During the Choice filling, the candidate can delete, modify and interchange the options that are entered.
- After completion of filling all the choices, the candidate has to save the options filled and take a printout of the options form for future reference purpose.
Step-3: Document Verification
- After completion of filling the choices, the candidates have to visit the counselling venue for document verification process. The original and xerox copies of all the documents have to be carried by the candidate while attending for CG PET Counselling 2020.
- The candidate has to present physically at the CG PET Counselling centre for verification of the documents.
- If the candidates are unable to attend the CG PET Counselling, their parents can attend the CG PET Counselling on the specified date.
Step-4: Seat Allotment
- The candidates will be alloted seat in online mode. The authorities also send the allotment details through SMS to the registered mobile number.
- The allotment will be based on the CG PET/JEE Main rank, options filled by the candidate.
- After the allotment process, the candidate has to download the CG PET Allotment Order by visiting the official website.
Step-5: Reporting at the Alloted College
- The candidate has to report at the alloted college before the last date.
- The provisional allotment order has along with the documents has to be submitted at the alloted college.
- If the candidate fails to report at the assigned college, his seat gets cancelled.
Withdrawal of Admission
The candidate has also a chance of withdrawing the seat before the last date of reporting at the college. After completion of the withdrawal process, the institute will deduct an amount of Rs 1000 and refunds the remaining fees. If the candidate withdraws after the last date, then the institute deducts tuition fee and other fees and refunds the remaining fees.
Documents to be submitted at the Alloted College
- Conduct Certificate from the institute studied previously
- Allotment Letter
- 10th Standard Pass Certificate or Date of Birth Certificate
- Migration Letter
- 12th Standard Mark Sheet
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- JEE Main/CG PET Mark Memo
- 3 Passport Size Photographs
- Domicile Certificate
- Gap Letter(if the candidate has any gap between 12th class and JEE Mains/CG PET exam)
The information which is given here is only for reference purpose. Check CG PET Counselling 2020 dates, procedure and other details on this page. Bookmark our site to know more details of the state level entrance exams.
Official Website : cgvyapam.choice.gov.in