CLAT Application Form 2018 is available here. Get Common Law Admission Test Eligibility Criteria. Check CLAT Exam Dates & Application Fee. Also, get Steps to fill CLAT 2018 Application Form. Aspirants can check the complete details about Common Law Admission Test Application Form 2018 from the following sections.
CLAT Application Form 2018 @ www.clat.ac.in
Do you have a desire to study Law Programmes? If so, we are here with good news for those candidates. Recently, Officials of National Law University have announced the CLAT Notification 2018. First of all, candidates must check their Eligibility Criteria and then apply for this Exam. Students who fulfill the complete Eligibility Conditions can only fill CLAT Online Application Form 2018. After checking the Eligibility, applicants can register Online by logging to the Official website, i.e. www.clat.ac.in. Candidates can also apply by clicking on the link provided at the bottom of this page. Aspirants can fill the Application Form for CLAT 2018 from the first week of January 2018. Authorities will consider the CLAT 2018 Online Application Form of those candidates who submit it before the due date, i.e. Fourth week of March 2018.
Also, check CLAT Syllabus & Test Pattern
Before filling the CLAT Exam Application Form 2018, applicants must be ready with Scanned documents of Signature, Photograph, Caste Certificate if applicable & Domicile Certificate if applicable. The dimensions of Photograph must be 30 mm x 45 mm with size less than or equal to 100 KB. Candidates must register themselves after creating a login account using their Personal E-mail ID. While filling CLAT Application Form Online 2018, students must fill the order of National Law Universities according to their preference. Candidates need not send the Law Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form to the Common Law Admission Test Office Address. Students can refer the following sections for complete details of CLAT 2018 Application Form.
CLAT 2018 Application Form Dates
|Date of release of CLAT 2018 Notification||Fourth week of December 2017|
|Starting Date to fill CLAT Online Application Form 2018||First week of January 2018|
|CLAT Application Form 2018 Last date||Fourth week of March 2018|
|Category||Entrance Exams Online Application|
CLAT 2018 Important Dates
|Exam Conducting Organization||17 National Law Universities rotationally|
|Name of the Test||Common Law Admission Test 2018|
|Date of issuance of CLAT Admit Card 2018||Third week of April 2018|
|Common Law Admission Test 2018 Date||Second week of May 2018|
|Publication of CLAT 2018 Answer Key||Third week of May 2018|
|Declaration of CLAR Result 2018 (Issue date of Merit List)||Fourth week of May 2018|
|Commencement of CLAT 2018 Counselling||First week of June 2018|
|Closing date of Admissions||First week of July 2018|
About Common Law Admission Test 2018
Seventeen National Law Universities (NLUs) organize an All India Law Common Entrance Exam rotationally. The name of the Exam is CLAT which can be abbreviated as Common Law Admission Test. Authorities conduct this Exam for the candidates seeking admission in Integrated LL.B. & LL.M. Programmes. This Exam is conducted on 2nd Sunday in the month of May every year. Various Government Undertaking and Private Law Colleges across India consider CLAT Scores for providing admissions to eligible and interested candidates. In this article, applicants can get the detailed information regarding Application Form for Law Entrance Exam 2018. Also, check details about Law Entrance Exams from this link.
CLAT Application Form Fees 2018
|Category||Application Fee in Rs.|
|General/ OBC/ SAP and Other Category candidates||Rs. 4,000/-|
|SC/ ST Category candidates||Rs. 3,500/-|
Mode of Payment of Application Fee
- Candidates can pay the fee in Online mode through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
Also, check CLAT 2018 Results
CLAT Eligibility Criteria 2018
Eligibility for Common Law Admission Test 2018 defines the Requirement of Minimum Qualification, Age Criteria, Percentage of marks, etc. to appear for CLAT Exam 2018. Candidates can check the Eligibility for Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses described below.
For UG Courses
- Age Criteria: Candidates applying for this Exam should not be more than 20 years old as on 01st July 2018, if they belong to Unreserved Category/ NRIs/ NRI Sponsored students. Age of the candidates belonging to OBC/ SC/ ST/ SAP categories must not be more than 22 years.
- Educational Qualification: Students must have passed the Intermediate Exam with minimum 45% Marks in case of General category and 40% Marks in the event of candidates belonging to SC/ ST Category.
- Candidates who are attending for (10+2) Examination in March or April can also apply for this Exam. In that case, they must produce the Proof of Passing the Qualifying Exam at admission time.
For PG Courses
- Age Limit: There is no Maximum Age Limit for PG Courses.
- Qualifying Examination: For LL.M., the prescribed qualification is LL.B. or Five Year Integrated LL.B. (Hons.) or any other equivalent Exam.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must secure minimum percentage of marks of 55% if they belong to Unreserved/ OBC/ Specially Abled Persons (SAP) and 50% Marks for SC/ ST candidates.
- Students appearing in Final Year or Final Semester Examinations can also apply for Common Law Admission Test 2018.
How to Apply for Common Law Admission Test 2018
- Visit the CLAT Official website, i.e. www.clat.ac.in.
- Candidates must navigate to the Law Entrance Exam Application Form 2018.
- Enter all the required details in CLAT Online Application Form 2018.
- Now, students must upload the Scanned Images of necessary certificates.
- Make the Payment of requisite Application Fee through Online mode, i.e. Credit or Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Take the hard copy of the CLAT Application Form 2018 and preserve it safe for further reference.
By following these simple steps, candidates can apply for Common Law Admission Test 2018 in an easier way.
Also, check CLAT Counselling Procedure 2018
www.clat.ac.in – How to Fill CLAT Application Form 2018
Aspirants should upload the Scanned Images of the required certificates (Self-attested) in JPG or PDF format while filling the Application Form of CLAT 2018.
- Passport size photograph, front facing with clear lenses (30 mm x 45 mm).
- The Photograph must be in JPG format with the size of 100 KB.
- Signature of the candidate in JPG format with 100 KB size.
- Certificate of Specially Abled Persons and Scribe Declaration Form if applicable.
- Valid Email ID and Contact Number in use.
- Personal, Guardians & Qualification details of the candidate.
- Details of Payment.
Step 1 – CLAT Online Registration 2018
- Log on to the Official website of CLAT, i.e. www.clat.ac.in. or Click on the link provided below.
- Now, Click on “Register yourself” tab.
- Common Law Admission Test Registration Form will display on the screen.
- Enter all the necessary details of Registration like Name of the applicant, Parents’ Name, E-mail ID, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Nationality.
- After filling all these details, click on “Submit” button.
- Then, the login details will appear on the monitor screen, i.e. User ID and Password.
- Note down the details of login for future reference.
Step 2 – Fill the details in CLAT Application Form 2018
- Using their User ID and Password, candidates can log in and go to the Application Form section.
- Fill the information about Category, Sub-Category, Special Category, Region, Gender, Address, Date of Birth.
- Click on “Save and Continue” button after filling all these details.
- Select the mechanism of grading, Name of the Board, Year of Passing, etc. & Click on “Save and Continue” Option.
- Students must choose the National Law Universities as per their choice.
Step 3 – Upload Necessary Documents & Choose Test Cities
- In order to upload the Images, go to the “Document Upload” section.
- Click on “Browse” tab and select the Image.
- Then, click on “Upload” button.
- Upload all the Scanned Images of Photograph, Date of Birth Certificate, Signature along with other necessary documents.
- Choose three cities for Exam Centers according to your preference.
- Click on “Save & Continue” button.
Step 4 – Fee Payment
- Go to the “Fee Details” Option and select the payment mode as per your convenience.
- Enter the Security pin, accept the declaration.
- Click on “Submit” button and make the payment either through Credit/ Debit Card or Net Banking.
Step 5 – Print Law Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form
- After the completion of all steps involved in Common Law Admission Test Application Form 2018, click on the appropriate link.
- Take at least three or four copies of Law Entrance Exam Online Application Form 2018 for further correspondence.
Through these steps, students can fill CLAT 2018 Online Application Form.
CLAT Application Form 2018 Correction
Officials will not permit the candidates to edit or correct any information in the Application Form of Common Law Admission Test 2018. Hence, we advise all the applicants to fill the details carefully.
Stay updates on our website, entranceexams.io for more information about CLAT Exam Application Form 2018.
Apply Online for CLAT 2018