- 1 CMA Recruitment 2018 – 110 CMA Chennai Sanitary Inspector Jobs
- 1.1 Highlights of CMA Notification 2018 – 110 openings @ cma.tn.gov.in
- 1.2 Sanitary Inspector Vacancy in CMA Chennai
- 1.3 Eligibility Conditions for Tamilnadu CMA Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 CMA Chennai Sanitary Inspector Recruitment 2018 – Other Details
- 1.5 Application Process for CMA Sanitary Inspector Recruitment 2018
CMA Chennai Board Published Latest Notification on 110 Sanitary Inspector Openings. Chennai CMA Recruitment 2018 gives an opportunity for the government job chasers for the post of SI(Sanitary Inspector) with 100 plus vacancies. The Interested candidate can apply for Commisionerate of Municipal Administration CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018 through OFFLINE on or before to the last date i.e 19.01.2018.
CMA Recruitment 2018 – 110 CMA Chennai Sanitary Inspector Jobs
Commisionerate of Municipal Administration CMA Chennai Board released the latest advertisement regarding Sanitary Inspector Jobs. CMA Recruitment 2018 Chennai brings up 110 vacancies for worthy candidates. So, interested candidates check the eligibility conditions and apply for CMA Sanitary Inspector Jobs 2018 through Offline mode. Chennai CMA Sanitary Inspector recruitment 2017 Notification published on 30.12.2017. The Eligible Aspirant who wants to employ for Chennai CMA can download the applications @ cma.tn.gov.in on or before to the closing date. The last time to submit Commisionerate of Municipal Administration Chennai applications is 19.01.2018. The Candidate, who is curious about the state government jobs check the qualifications required and apply for CMA Sanitary Recruitment 2018.
Highlights of CMA Notification 2018 – 110 openings @ cma.tn.gov.in
|110 Sanitary Inspector Jobs – CMA Chennai|
|Name of the Board||Commissionerate of Municipal Administration, Chennai|
|Post Name||Sanitary Inspector|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Last date to submit Application||19.01.2018|
|Age limit||a maximum of 30 years|
Sanitary Inspector Vacancy in CMA Chennai
Sanitary Inspector – 110 vacancies
Eligibility Conditions for Tamilnadu CMA Recruitment 2018
Age & Education qualification required for Commisionerate of Municipal Administration Chennai Tamilnadu Sanitary Inspector Jobs 2017 -18
CMA Chennai SI Jobs 2018 Age Limit
The candidate, who applied for the post of Sanitary Inspector should possess an age limit as of 01.07.2017 is as follows
- For OC Candidates, a maximum of 30 years.
- For SC/ST/SC(A) aspirants, should not exceed beyond 35 years
- A maximum of 32 years for MBC/BC/BC(M)
Education Qualification for Chennai CMA Sanitary Inspector Exam 2018
The aspirant should possess B.Sc (Chemistry) with a Sanitary Inspector’s Certificate granted by
- The additional Director of Health Services and Family Planning, Tamilnadu with the chairman, Board of Examiners.
- Should Possess a Health Inspectors Certificate awarded by the Principal, Medical College Trivandrum.
- Few More Certificates like Sanitary Inspector Certificates.
- Should possess physical fitness for camp and satisfy the physical standard prescribed for health Inspectors.
For a detailed explanation of eligibility conditions, kindly check Commissionerate of Municipal Administration Chennai Notification 2018
CMA Chennai Sanitary Inspector Recruitment 2018 – Other Details
Besides Age & Education Qualification, added features for Commissionerate of Municipal Administration CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018 are Salary Offered, Application Fee, Important Dates, Selection Procedure. They are listed below. Scroll down to get them.
Important dates for Chennai CMA Sanitary Inspector Jobs 2018
|Sl. No.||Significance in Date||Date|
|1.||Tamilnadu CMA Recruitment Advertisement released on||30.12.2017|
|2.||last time to submit the application forms||19.01.2018|
CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018 Sanitary Inspector Salary
- Salary offered for Commisionerate of Municipal Administration Tamilnadu is Rs. 35400/- with Other Allowances
The aspirant who applied for Commisionerate of Municipal Administration Chennai Sanitary Inspector Jobs 2018 should undergo Interview.
Application Fee For CMA Chennai Exam 2018
No application fee for Commissionerate of Municipal Administration Chennai CMA Exam Notification 2018.
Application Process for CMA Sanitary Inspector Recruitment 2018
The interested candidate can check the eligibility conditions and apply for Tamilnadu CMA Sanitary jobs. CMA Chennai Recruitment allows offline applications on or before to the last date. The closing date for submitting Commissionerate of Municipal Administration CMA Chennai Sanitary Inspector applications is 19.01.2018 before 5 pm. As there is a massive competition for state government jobs, try to apply as soon as possible. Here we present you with simple steps to apply for CMA Chennai Sanitary Inspector Jobs 2018.
How to apply for CMA Sanitary Inspector Jobs 2017-18?
- First of all, Visit the site cma.tn.gov.in
- Download the Official Notification from the website or you can directly download CMA Notification 2018 by clicking the link given.
- Read the Notification thoroughly.
- Fill the Application form Which is inbuilt in Official Notification.
- Send it to the Tamilnadu CMA Authoritative Address.
Address: Commissioner of Municipal Administration,
Ezhilagam Annex Building,
Official Website: cma.tn.gov.in