- 1 CMAT Exam 2018
- 1.1 Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
- 1.2 AICTE CMAT Eligibility
- 1.3 CMAT Registration 2018
- 1.4 www.aicte-cmat.in 2018 Exam Date
- 1.5 Common Management Admission Test 2018 Admit Card
- 1.6 CMAT Exam Centers 2017-18
- 1.7 Download CMAT Syllabus Pdf @ aicte-cmat.in
- 1.8 Common Management Admission Test Pattern 2018
- 1.9 CMAT Previous Year Papers
- 1.10 Download CMAT Answer Key – www.aicte-cmat.in
- 1.11 Common Management Admission Test Result 2018
- 1.12 CMAT Cut Off 2017-18
- 1.13 AICTE CMAT Score Card 2018
- 1.14 CMAT Counselling 2018
CMAT stands for Common Management Admission Test. It is a national level entrance exam. Every year, CMAT Exam is conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Department (MHRD), Government of India.
Through AICTE CMAT Exam, the institutions will select the suitable candidates to provide the admissions into Management programs (PGDM, MBA, PGCM, Executive PGDM). CMAT Score is accepted by all AICTE approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated colleges.
CMAT Exam 2018
|AICTE CMAT Exam 2018|
|Name of the Organization||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Exam Name||Common Management Admission Test|
|Exam Level||National level|
|Starting Date for CMAT Registration||October 2017|
|LAst Date for the submission of application form||December 2017|
|Exam Date||January 2018|
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has released CMAT Notification 2018 to provide the admissions into MBA, PGDM, PGCM, Executive PGDM courses. Candidates who are willing to join in Management courses can utilize this opportunity and apply for the exam. The officials will invite the application forms through online mode. So, candidates have to fill and submit the application forms before the last date. Also, check AICTE CMAT Exam 2018 details such as eligibility, application form, exam dates, syllabus, exam pattern, fee, etc. through the below sections.
AICTE CMAT Eligibility
Aspirants have to meet the following eligibility conditions such as educational qualification, age limit, etc to apply for Common management Admission Test 2018.
- Candidates must be the citizens of India.
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration from a recognized University.
- Aspirants have to obtain at least 50% marks where as 45% marks in case of aspirants belonging to reserved categories.
- Contenders who are appearing for final year Bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply for CMAT Exam 2017-18.
CMAT Registration 2018
The CMAT Application Form 2018 will be available through online mode only. The application form starts in the second week of October 2017. CMAT Registration process comprises of three stages.
- In the first stage, candidates have to register by entering the basic details such as name, DOB, category, gender, etc. Candidates have to check all the details carefully before submitting the form. after the submission, there is no chance to edit the information on this page.
- In the second stage, aspirants have to pay the application fee using credit/debit card/net banking. Candidates can also pay the fee through cash at SBI branch.
- At last, in the third stage, candidates have to fill the remaining details and submit the application form. After the final submission, the data entered cannot be modified.
Click here for CMAT Registration 2018
How to fill CMAT Application form 2018?
- Log on to the official website www.aicte-cmat.in or click on the direct link provided below.
- Search for the related link on the home page.
- Before filling the application form read the instructions carefully.
- Candidates have to create an account on the AICTE website by registering through Email ID.
- Upload the scanned photo & signature in the requisite dimensions.
- The photo size must be 140 X 160 (<=60 KB) & signature file should be 60 X 90 (<=30 KB).
- Enter the basic details such as name, date of birth, parent’s name, category, gender, etc.
- After the successful registration, 6 digit password will be generated.
- Aspirants have to click on the proceed button to pay the application fee through online/offline mode.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
The CMAT Application Fee for different categories is as follows.
- For General & OBC: Rs. 1400/-
- For SC/ST & PWD Candidates: Rs. 700/-
Modes of Payment
Candidates have to pay the application fee through the following modes.
- Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking: The fee payment is done through online mode using credit/debit card/net banking.
- SBI Bank (Offline Mode): Candidates can make the fee payment through challan at any branch of SBI Bank.
www.aicte-cmat.in 2018 Exam Date
|CMAT Exam 2018|
|Notification Release Date||October 2017|
|Starting Date for CMAT Registration||Second week of October 2017|
|Last date for the submission of application form||Last Week of December 2017|
|Availability of Admit card||Third Week of January 2018|
|Exam Date||Last Week of January 2018|
|Answer Key Release Date||1 or 2 weeks after the exam|
|Result Declaration||Second Week of February 2018|
Common Management Admission Test 2018 Admit Card
The officials will release CMAT Admit Card 2018 through online mode in the third week of January 2018. Admit Card consists of important details such as name, photograph, signature, roll number, test center, exam date & timing, etc. Without CMAT Hall Ticket 2018, candidates are not allowed into the examination center. The officials also sent the admit card to the candidates to the registered Email ID.
Download CMAT Admit Card 2018
CMAT Exam Centers 2017-18
AICTE conducts this exam in 60 cities across the country. The following are CMAT Exam Centers where the exam is going to be held.
Download CMAT Syllabus Pdf @ aicte-cmat.in
The CMAT Syllabus consists of five sections.
- Quantitative Techniques,
- Data Interpretation,
- Logical Reasoning,
- General Awareness, and
- Language comprehension.
Common Management Admission Test Pattern 2018
- The exam is a computer base online test.
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours conducted in a single session.
- CMAT Exam paper consists of objective type questions.
- The exam paper consists of 100 questions, 25 questions from each section.
- The exam is divided into four sections.
- Four marks are awarded for each correct answer.
- One mark is deducted for each wrong answer.
- To evaluate the candidate’s ability in various segments like quantitative Technique, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and General Awareness.
CMAT Exam Pattern
|Section Name||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
CMAT Previous Year Papers
Candidates who are preparing for the exam can utilize CMAT Sample Papers in your preparation. Also, take CMAT Mock Test to know the topics covered, type of questions asked, marking scheme, etc. So, we have provided here the direct download link of CMAT Question Papers.
Download CMAT Answer Key – www.aicte-cmat.in
CMAT Answer Key 2018 will help the candidates in estimating your score before the announcement of results. The answer key consists of the correct answers for all the questions that are asked in the exam. So, download CMAT 2018 Answer Key to cross check your answers with the key provided by the officials.
Common Management Admission Test Result 2018
CMAT Result 2018 will be available from the second week of February 2018. Candidates can check the result by entering the roll number & date of birth through online mode. CMAT Score is valid only for this academic year. Students have to take the printout of the result and keep it safe till the completion of the admission process.
Check CMAT Result 2018
CMAT Cut Off 2017-18
CMAT Scores are accepted by more than 1000 AICTE approved institutions across the country. The cut off marks will vary from institute to institute and also different for different categories. So, the institutions will release CMAT Cut Off Marks individually after the announcement of results. On the basis of percentile and cut off marks of various institutions, the officials will provide the admissions into these institutions. Candidates who have met CMAT Cut off 2018 have to attend the further rounds such as Personal Interview (PI), Group discussion (GD) and Written Ability Test (WAT).
AICTE CMAT Score Card 2018
AICTE will issue CMAT Score Card 2018 through the official website. Candidates have to enter the roll number & date of birth to download the score card through online mode only. The officials will not send CMAT 2018 Score Card through email or post. According to the merit list, candidates have to download the score card. Also, take the printout of the score card and keep a copy for further use. CMAT Scorecard 2018 is valid only for this academic year.
CMAT Counselling 2018
After the declaration of the merit list, the CMAT Counseling Procedure takes place. On the basis of the score, candidates can appear to the counseling organized by various institutions and universities. At the time of CMAT Counselling 2018, candidates have to bring the required documents and fees. The admissions are provided to the students on the basis of CMAT Scores, availability of seats, choices filled by the candidates.
|CMAT Registration 2018||AICTE CMAT Admit Card|
|CMAT Result||CMAT Counseling 2018|