CMAT Registration Link is updated now. Check how to register for CMAT 2018. Get AICTE CMAT Application Form. Aspirants can also get the Common Management Aptitude Test 2018 Exam Dates, Application fee, Eligibility. Also, get how to fill CMAT Online Application Form.
CMAT Registration 2018 – CMAT Exam Form
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) released CMAT Online Application Form at its official Portal. Therefore candidates who want to take part in the Examination can fill the Application Form. For those Aspirants, we provided the direct link to apply for CMAT Application Form. Therefore, before applying for the Examination, Firstly candidates need to register themselves. Last year approximately, 70000 candidates were applied for the examination. For this Year, count of registered candidates is expected in a huge number. Hence based on the ease of the candidates, a direct link for CMAT Registration is provided at the end of the Page.
Applicants, need to fill the CMAT form in online mode only. While filling the Online Application, Applicants need to pay the CMAT Registration fee either in online mode or offline mode. Therefore to know the complete details of CMAT 2018 Application Form filling process, CMAT Exam Date, Registration Fee, Eligibility, etc., candidates need to read the entire article. Hence go through the below sections to know the Process of filling CMAT Exam Form. And also can visit the Official Site www.aicte-cmat.in for more details.
AICTE CMAT Application Form 2018
|CMAT Form 2018 Important Dates @ www.aicte-cmat.in|
|Board Name||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Name of the Examination||Common Management Aptitude Test|
|Starting date for CMAT 2018 Online Registration Starts from||October 2017|
|Closing date to fill CMAT Application form (without late fee)||December 2017|
|Last date to deposit CMAT 20 Application Fee||December|
|Admit Cards Download Date||January|
|CMAT Exam Date 2018||January|
|Declaration of Results||February|
|Category||Entrance Exams Online Application|
Common Management Aptitude Test 2018 Application Form
CMAT Online Application 2018 will open in the month of October 2017 for the Academic year 2018. CMAT Stands for Common Management Admission Test. It is a National Level Entrance Examination. Every year Common Management Aptitude Test organized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). It is a computer based test. Therefore applicants need to give their Examination in online mode. This Exam is conducted to provide admissions into management courses offered by many Management colleges in India. Therefore, a massive number of candidates will apply for cmat exam ever year. So candidates who are willing to do Masters in Management course can apply for the CMAT 2018. Hence check the complete details like CMAT Registration 2018 process, Application Form filling Dates, etc.
AICTE CMAT 2018 Registration Process
Aspirants must register for the CMAT 2018 Exam through Online Process only. Therefore, candidates need to pay the CMAT Registration Fee to submit the Form Successfully. Those who Submit the CMAT Application Form 2018 Successfully are on;y eligible to participate in the Examination.
CMAT Online Registration Fee
|Category||CMAT Application Fee|
|For General/ OBC||Rs. 1400/-|
|For SC/ ST/ Physically Handicaped||Rs. 700/-|
- Applicants can pay the fee through online by using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Candidates can also make the Payment through offline mode, i.e., Making Cash Payment in SBI Bank.
CMAT 2018 Application Form Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants must be an Indian Citizen.
- And applicants should have a Graduation Degree in any discipline.
- Students who are appearing for the final year degree exams are also can apply for the CMAT 2018.
How to Apply for CMAT 2018?
- Self Registration.
- Fee Payment.
- Fill Application Form.
Documents/ Details Required to fill CMAT Online Application Form
- Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature which should be in JPEG Format.
- Applicant’s photograph should be taken on a white background and should be a size of 140 x 160 (≤ 60Kb).
- Signature file size should be 60 x 90 (≤ 30Kb).
- A valid E-Mail Id and mobile number.
- Qualification Details.
CMAT Online Registration 2018 | How to apply CMAT Exam
Candidates can check the CMAT Registration Process. The Registration CMAT consists of the following three steps. So check the Steps and Register for the Common Management Aptitude Test.
Step 1: Self Registration
- Visit the Official Site www.aicte-cmat.in or direct link attached below.
- Now click on the CMAT Application Form.
- Then click on the “New User” Link.
- Read the instructions and accept the declaration and then click on the Proceed button.
- Now enter the details of applicants like Basic details, preferred test cities and then click on “Submit button.”
- Candidates need to enter correct details because no changes will be allowed after Submission.
- Now Password will be generated and display on the screen, or it will also send to your Registered User Id and Password.
- Note down the generated Password for further use.
- Now click on the “Proceed” button.
Step 2: Fee Payment
- Click on the Payment option, i.e., Online or offline.
- If the candidate wants’s to pay the fee through Online, click on the online Payment.
- Enter the Payment details and select the Payment gateway, i.e., Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking, etc.
- Applicants need to select the option of Paying via cash while filling the CMAT online Application.
- After selecting this option, aspirants can download the challan form.
- Therefore, candidates are suggested to take 3 printouts of bank challan form.
- Now fill the challan form with all the required details and submit the fee at any nearest SBI Bank branch.
- The candidate will receive one copy of challan back from the bank imposing their stamp and a journal number is written on it, in return for the cash deposit.
Step 3: Fill CAT Online Application Form
- Now aspirants have to fill the remaining part of the CAT Application Form 2018.
- Upload the Scanned Images of Photograph and signature.
- Once the Application Form filled, check the complete information by clicking on “View/ Modify” button.
- If Aspirants are sure that the filled data is correct, click on “I Agree” button & submit the form.
- Once the form is submitted, you can able to download the Application Form and take a printout of the CMAT Application Form for further use.
CMAT 2018 Application Form Correction
Up to now, mo correction details of CMAT 2018 Online Application Form is announced by the officials. If any information is published, we will update on this Page.
Also, check CMAT Counselling Dates.
Hence check the CMAT Registration Process and Apply for the Entrance Exam. Get the direct link of CMAT Online Application Form which is updated here. Aspirants can also check the Application Fee, Eligibility here. For more details regarding the CMAT Application Form, visit ou Site www.entranceexams.io regularly.