- 1 Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017
Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Notification 2017 released for the Apprentice Jobs. Aspirants interested in CSL jobs 2017 apply for the 172 Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017. Interested candidates can apply online for the Cochin Shipyard jobs 2017 from 9th August 2017. To know the complete details of the Apprentice notification visit the official portal @ cochinshipyard.com. Eligible aspirants must their application forms on or before the last date 31st August 207. In the below sections we have given the education qualification, age limit, selection process details.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017
Here is good news for the aspirants who are searching for the Government Jobs. On 4th August 2017, the Cochin Shipyard Limited had published an advertisement to fill 172 vacancies for Apprentice jobs. Job hunters utilize this opportunity by referring the official notification of Cochin Shipyard. Aspirants who have completed their Diploma/ Degree in Engineering are eligible to apply for Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment 2017.
The Cochin Shipyard limited officials will remain that the CSL Apprenticeship Application link will be activated from 9th August 2017 to 31st August 2017. Eligible contenders hurry up as the application procedure is in progress. Moreover, the only mode to apply for the CSL jobs is Online. Go through the below sections and know the selection process and application procedure.
cochinshipyard.com Apprentice Notification 2017
|Name of the Organization||Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice jobs|
|The starting date to submit the application forms||9th August 2017|
|The last date for submitting the registration forms||31st Augusts 2017|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
Latest CSL Apprentice Vacancies 2017
Category I – Graduate Apprentices
Application or Information Technology
|8.||Naval Architecture & Shipbuilding||2|
Category II – Technical (Diploma) Apprentices
Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are interested to apply for the CSL Recruitment 2017 should make sure that they are eligible to apply for the Apprentice vacancies are not. So, look here the details of educational qualification and age limit details given below.
For Category I – Graduate Apprentices
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant
such degree by an Act of Parliament in the relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or
Central Government as equivalent to above.
For Category II – Technical (Diploma) Apprentices
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of
Technical Education established by a State Government in the relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in the relevant
- A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognized by the
State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Age Limit for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017
- Age limit will be as per the rules of Apprentice Rules.
Other Important Details of CSL Apprentice Vacancy 2017
Aspirants will be shortlisted for the Apprentice jobs based on the percentage of marks scored in their particular Discipline
The duration of training for the Apprentice jobs is for one year as per the Apprenticeship rules.
Pay Salary for Cochin Shipyard Apprentcie Jobs
Applicants selected for the Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment will receive a well paid salary.
|Online Application Starting Date||9th August 2017|
|The Last Date to Submit the Application forms||31st August 2017|
Application Form for CSL Apprenticeship Jobs 2017 – cochinshipyard.com
Those candidates who are interested and eligible for the Cochin Shipyard Notification 2017 must submit the application form to continue further recruitment process. Individuals have to apply for Cochin Shipyard Application form by visiting the official portal cochinshipyard.com. So, eligible aspirants submit the registration forms from 9th August 2017 to 31st August 2017.
How to Apply Online for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment of Apprentice?
- Go to the official website of Cochin Shipyard Limited @ cochinshipyard.com.
- Search for the Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017 Notification link.
- Read the notification and know whether you are eligible for the posts or not.
- Eligible candidates must register first with the help of this link https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action.
- The candidates have to apply for the respective branch through the ID No./Registration No.
SKLERC000007 for COCHIN SHIPYARD LIMITED.
- Fill all the details and click on the submit button.
- Finally, take the printout of CSL Apprentice Application forms for future use.
Job seekers carefully refer all the details mentioned here and apply if you are eligible for the Apprenticeship Jobs of Cochin Shipyard Limited. Stay tuned to our site www.entranceexams.io for the upcoming and latest govt jobs.