COMEDK application form 2021 will be released in the month of January. Get the direct link to fill COMEDK UGET 2021 application form. Know how to register for COMED Karnataka UGET exam 2021. See eligibility criteria to apply for COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test. View complete details on COMEDK 2021 registration. Also, check COMED-K exam dates, application fee payment, etc. in the following sections.
COMEDK Application Form 2021 | COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Form
The consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka is the main regulating authority of the UGET exam. It is commonly abbreviated as Under Graduate Entrance Test. COMEDK organizes the UGET exam to offer the admission to the UG courses in the Karnataka colleges. From 2021 onwards, the board manage the UGET entrance exam for admission into Undergraduate Engineering courses. Therefore, interested candidates can apply for COMEDK UGET 2021 exam. For academic session 2021-22, the COMEDK application form will be released in January. The authority will announce the application in online mode. So, the candidates who wish to fill the COMEDK UGET 2021 application form, they should submit the form through online mode only. No other mode applications are acceptible.
COMEDK UGET online application form 2021 filling process includes registration, fill personal, academic, educational details, upload signature & photograph images and application fee payment. Candidates have to pay the COMED Karnataka UGET application fee through online mode only i.e., they can be paid through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card. Hence, the candidates who are not aware of how to submit COMEDK application form 2021 includes registration, fee payment, etc. can follow the given step by step process to avoid confusion. Read this entire article to check the complete information regarding COMEDK 2021 online application form.
COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test Dates 2021
|Info on COMEDK Application Form 2021 UGET|
|Test Conducting Authority||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka|
|Name of the Entrance Exam||COMEDK Under Graduate Entrance Test (UGET)|
|COMEDK UGET Application form 2021 Starting Date||16th January 2021|
|Ending Date to fill COMEDK 2021 Application form||21st April 2021|
|Availability of COMEDK 2021 Admit card||3rd May 2021|
|COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam date|| 12th May 2021
|Release Date of COMEDK UGET Provisional Answer key 2021||16th May 2021|
|Ending Date to Receive Objections on Preliminary Answer key||20th May 2021|
|Publishing Date of COMEDK Final Answer Key/ Result 2021||24th May 2021|
|COMEDK UGET Score Card Download Date||27th May 2021|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
About COMEDK UGET Exam
The consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka manages the separate entrance exam for admission into the Undergraduate Courses in the colleges of Karnataka state. This exam is known as COMEDK Under Graduate Entrance Test (UGET). Therefore, through the UGET exam, the candidates can get the admission into the Undergraduate Engineering and Agriculture courses. The exam conducting organization considers the NATA score for architecture admission procedure. So, willing and eligible to candidates to get admission, first fill the COMEDK application form 2021 and then write the test. Hence, go through the below sections to get the link for COMEDK registration 2021. Also, check the details on all Engineering Entrance Exams.
COMED Karnataka UGET Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should satisfy the eligibility conditions which are prescribed by the test managing authority. In this post, we will update the information soon.
Application Fee of COMEDK 2021
- In the COMEDK 2021 application form filling process, the applicants need to pay the application fee.
- The candidates have to pay the COMEDK UGET registration fee of Rs. 1300+ (GST+Service Charges).
- One makes the make the transaction through online mode only.
- They can pay the COMEDK UGET 2021 application fee through Net Banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- After completion of application fee payment, one transaction id is generated. The applicants should preserve the transaction number for future safety.
COMEDK 2021 Application Form Filling Procedure
Check the step by step procedure to fill COMEDK UGET 2021 application form. Here, we have given the clearcut information on each step i.e., registration, filling the form, uploading scanned images and application fee payment. Therefore, follow the available COMEDK apply online steps for UGET exam.
Step-1: COMEDK UGET 2021 Registration
- Visit the official website of COMEDK.
- Candidates can click on the given link to go the official homepage.
- Find the COMEDK 2021 online registration link and press on it.
- New candidates have to click on “New Registration” tab.
- Here, applicants need to enter their basic details.
- After entering the particulars, the applicants have to submit the information.
- Thereafter unique application number and password will be generated on the screen.
- Note down them for future correspondence.
Step-2: Fill Details in COMEDK Online Application 2021
- Now, the candidates are required to log in to their account by entering the application number and password.
- To proceed to the next step, the students should log in to the account.
- On successful COMEDK Login, they need to enter the necessary details.
- The information is such as
- Personal Details
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birt
- Unique photo ID proof of an applicant
- Unique photo ID proof number of the applicant
- Pin Code
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Parent’s Mobile Number
- Telephone Number
- Permanent address same as the correspondence address
- Category Information
- Candidate Belongs to
- Linguistic Minority
- Religious Minority
- Academic Details
- Qualifying Exam
- Board of the Qualifying Exam
- Name of Institution last studied
- Place of the institution last studied
- Registration number of 12th stadnard/2nd PUC
- Whether appeared for COMEDK exam in previous years
- Qualifying Exam completed or not
- Roll/Registration/Index number of 10th Standard marks card
- Communication Details
- Exam City Preference
- Personal Details
Step-3: Uploading Scanned Images – COMEDK UGET Online Apply
- After successful submission required details, the candidates have to upload the scanned images of signature and photograph.
- The attaching images should in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Signature and Photograph image file size should be less than 80 KB.
- The dimensions for Signature and Photograph are 35 mm × 80 mm & 30 mm × 45 mm respectively.
Step-4: Payment of COMEDK UGET Application Fees
- Finally, to finish the COMEDK application form 2021 filling process, the applicants should pay the requisite application fee.
- The exam applicants have to make the COMEDK 2021 registration fee payment through the payment gateway.
- Candidates select the payment gateway option and make the transaction.
- Students can check the total information on COMEDK application fee in the above sections.
Step-5: Take Print Copy of COEMDK UGET 2021 Application Form
After completion of the above-given process, the candidates should download the form and take the print copy of the filled COMEDK 2021 application form. Keep it safe for further reference. No need to send any hard copy of the application form of COMEDK UGET 2021.
In this article, we have given the information on COMEDK application form 2021 as per the previous year notification for reference only. So, stay connected to our entrance exams site to check the latest updates on COMED Karnataka UGET exam 2021.
Official Website : www.comedk.org