COMEDK Counselling is updated here. Check COMEDK UGET Counselling dates along with procedure on this page. Know COMEDK 2019 exam details on this page. Refer the required documents for COMEDK UGET Counselling.
COMEDK Counselling 2019
The next step after the announcement of COMEDK results is to attend the COMEDK counselling 2019. Before attending the COMEDK UGET counselling 2019, the candidates should check the COMEDK counselling schedule and helpline centres. The authority will conduct COMEDK UGET Counselling month of June or July 2019. Based on the rank secured by the candidate in the COMEDK exam, they will be allocated a separate schedule to attend the counselling of COMEDK. The COMEDK 2019 Counselling process includes many steps from registration to seat allotment. The COMEDK counselling process and COMEDK 2019 counselling choice filling steps are explained in the following sections. Candidates can follow the COMEDK UGET counselling procedure steps in the below sections.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Counselling Important Dates
|COMEDK Counselling Schedule 2019|
|Name of the Board Conducting Exam||Consortium of Medical, Engineering & Dental Colleges of Karnataka|
|Exam Name||COMEDK Undergraduate Common Entrance Test (COMEDK)|
|Starting Date of COMEDK UGET Application||16th January 2019|
|Last Date of COMEDK Application||21st April 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||3rd May 2019|
|COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam Date||12th May 2019|
|Answer Key of COMEDK UGET 2019 Release Date||16th May 2019|
|COMEDK UGET 2019 Results Announcement Date||May 2019|
|COMEDK UGET Counselling Dates||June 2019|
COMEDK stands for Consortium of Medical, Engineering & Dental Colleges of Karnataka. COMEDK is a state level entrance exam which is conducted to provide admissions into undergraduate courses like engineering, medical courses offered by various colleges and institutions that are affiliated to COMEDK. COMEDK UGET 2019 exam will be held in the month of May 2019. Candidates who qualify in the COMEDK UGET exam are eligible to attend the counselling process of COMEDK UGET. The COMEDK Counselling 2019 held in the month of June 2019.
Certificates Required for COMEDK Counselling 2019
- COMEDK UGET Online Application Form
- COMEDK TAT with Invigilator Signature
- Rank Card of COMEDK 2019
- Receipt of Fee Payment
- Original ID Proof
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Category certificate
- COMEDK Verification Entry Card
- Original ID Proof
- PUC/12th standard or equivalent marks sheet
- Category Certificate
- Parents Study Certificate in Karnataka for 7 years
- Minority Certificate
- Karnataka Domicile Certificate
- HKR Eligibility Status
Counselling Procedure of COMEDK UGET 2019
The candidates should follow the below-mentioned procedure for COMEDK UGET Counselling.
Step-1: COMEDK UGET 2019 Counselling Fee
- First, the candidate should register by visiting the official website.
- After registration has completed, enter your details like application number and password.
Step-2: Payment of Fee for COMEDK Counselling 2019
- Log into your account to pay the fee of Rs 5000 in online payment portal
- Download the fee payment receipt.
Step-3: COMEDK UGET Options Entry & Locking
Th next step of COMEDK UGET counselling 2019 is the choice filling and locking of options. Here, we have provided the steps related to the COMEDK 2019 UGET counselling.
- Candidate shave to fill the choices of colleges and courses as per their reference.
- Give more no of choices to increase your chances of allotment
- Once the options are saved, the web options entry is completed and the candidates are advised to take a print out of the options that are filled.
- The candidates will be also given a chance to modify their choices before the last date.
- After completion of filling the choices, candidates should lock all the entered options.
Step-4: Mock Allotment – COMEDK UGET 2019 Counselling Status
- The mock allotment can be carried out after logging in to your account.
- Click on the mock allotment link and log into your account to view the Mock results.
- Candidates can also change the preference by clicking on the close button.
- The click on the Option Entry tab.
- Then the candidate can add/ remove or reorder the preferences.
- Then click on the save button.
- Take a print out of the options for future reference.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- COMEDK PGET seat allotment will be done based on the ranks of the candidates in COMEDK PGET 2019 exam.
- In this step, the candidates who scored the highest marks will be given preference when compared with lower rank students.
- The seat alloted candidates can download their verification entry card only after the payment of the fee in online mode. The verification entry card has to be produced at the time of document verification.
Step-5: Document Verification
- The final step is the document verification. The candidates who are alloted seats are allowed to participate in the document verification.
- Candidates should carry the original documents along with two sets of photocopies of the documents.
Check the COMEDK UGET 2019 Counselling procedure. Visit our site for more information on COMEDK 2019 exam. Also, Bookmark our site to know the latest information on All India Entrance Exams.
Official Website : www.comedk.org