- 1 Comedk Counselling Dates 2020 @ comedk.org
Comedk Counselling Dates 2020 released. Check Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Counselling Schedule 2020. KUPECA Rank Wise COMEDK 2020 Counselling Dates provided below. Go through the following sections to know about comedk.org UGET 2020 Counselling Dates, Timings, Venue.
Comedk Counselling Dates 2020 @ comedk.org
The COMEDK 2020 Counselling Process for UGET has released Now. The COMEDK 2020 Results have released in May 2020. COMEDK UGET 2020 Counselling is going to conduct through Centralized Single Window. The Counselling for COMEDK UGET 2020 will begin in June 2020. Candidates can check the Comedk Counselling Dates 2020 here. The Comedk UGET 2020 counselling Process is done for the candidates to provide admissions into the various undergraduate courses. The various Courses like Engineering, Medical & Architecture etc.
COMEDK 2020 Counselling takes place in five stages. First of all, the conducting authority will verify the documents. While attending for document verification, candidates must ensure that they carry the required documents, especially relevant documents to COMEDK 2020 Counselling Venue. After Certificate Verification Process, you must register in Online for COMEDK UGET Counselling 2020. Consequently, seats are allotted to aspirants and then, you must pay the fee. Finally, candidates should report to the allotted Institute.
www.comedk.org UGET 2020
COMEDK UGET Exam is supervised by Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka. It is a State Level Entrance Exam conducted for admission to Under Graduate courses in Engineering, Medical and Dental Fields. But, the authorities have performed some modifications this year. i.e., the officials will conduct the exam for only Engineering and Architecture Programmes. Filling of COMEDK UGET Application from January to Feb 2020. You can download COMEDK UGET 2020 Admit Card in May 2020. Officials will conduct COMEDK UGET Exam 2020 in May. All the qualified candidates can also download COMEDK UGET Rank Card 2020 after the release of COMEDK 2020 Result.
COMEDK Counselling Dates 2020
|Exam Conducting Body||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka|
|Name of the Exam||COMEDK UGET 2020|
|Starting Date of COMEDK Online Applications 2020||16th January 2020|
|Last date to submit COMEDK UGET 2020 Application form||21st April 2020|
|Date of COMEDK 2020 Admit Card Download||3rd May 2020|
|COMEDK UGET 2020 Engineering Exam Date||12th May 2020|
|Provisional Answer Key Release Date||16th May 2020|
|Commencement of COMEDK Counselling Schedule 2020||In May 2020.|
|Category||Comedk Counselling Dates|
comedk.org Tentative Counselling Schedule for COMEDK UGET
|S No.||Events||Tentative Dates|
|01.||Online registration and fee payment||June 2020|
|02.||Deadline to register and submit the fee||June 2020|
|03.||Choice filling starts from||In June 2020|
|04.||Announcement of mock seat allotment result||June 2020|
|05.||Option changing and freezing||In June 2020|
|06.||Confirmation of allotment and payment of admission fee||June to July 2020|
|07.||Document verification followed by seat allotment letter||June 2020|
|08.||Cancellation of seats||July 2020.|
Note: The dates mentioned in the above table are tentative and may subject to change in future.
COMEDK UGET First Round Counselling 2020 – Important Guidelines
Here we update some of the important guidelines for the candidates while attending the Comedk Counselling.
Biometric Test: The students have to face the biometric test During registration process. In this biometric process, you have to participate in the Signature & Photo verification.
Selection Process: The entire comedk 2020 selection process will be a centralized one. This will be done to bring the transparency in the entire process.
The person who accompanies the student must have to carry any one of the photocopies of the original identity proof to the respective counseling center. The valid id proof is Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID, PAN Card. You can
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka 2020 Counselling Process
- Certificate Verification.
- Online Registration.
- Allotment of Seats.
- Fee Remittance.
- Reporting to the Institute.
There are five steps in COMEDK UGET Counselling 2020. The brief information of the five steps is given above.
- Candidates must carry the original certificates, along with one set of attested Photocopies, at the time of COMEDK UGET Counselling 2020.
- Aspirants must make sure that they carry the Original & Xerox copies of documents before appearing for COMEDK 2020 Counselling Process.
Documents required for COMEDK 2020 UGET Counselling
- COMEDK UGET TAT Card 2020
- Rs. 55,00/- DD which is drawn from any Nationalised Banks in favor of COMEDK indicating TAT Number which is payable at Bangalore.
- 10th Standard Certificate or equivalent as Date of Birth proof
- One Identity proof of Parents or Guardians
- Transfer Certificate of last studied school
- Category or Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (In case of SC/ST Candidates)
- Hard copy of COMEDK UGET 2020 Online Application Form
- Original Photo Identity Proof which has submitted in the Application form
- Intermediate Marks sheet and Certificate
- COMEDK UGET Rank Card 2020
- Caste and Income Certificate of candidates of OBC Category which is issued by Tahsildar or Higher Authority of Revenue Jurisdiction
- Candidates of Karnataka-Hyderabad region should produce the Certificate explaining the Hyderabad-Karnataka region.
Aspirants must carry the required documents while attending for COMEDK UGET Counselling 2020. The complete list of certificates is given above.
- After completion of Document Verification, applicants must register for the Counselling of COMEDK 2020. Candidates will go through the following at the time of COMEDK UGET 2020 Counselling Registration.
- Biometric verification
- Photo verification
- Registration Slip Issuance
- The candidate will not allow for further rounds of COMEDK 2020 Counselling.
- It is mandatory for all candidates to present physically.
- Officials will divide COMEDK 2020 Seat Allotment Process into multiple sessions.
- Candidates must participate according to their ranks as per the Comedk Counselling Dates 2020.
- They will generate COMEDK UGET Merit List 2020 for each session. Candidates with the higher score will get the seat in best college & course.
- Candidates can find the College wise and Course wise availability of seats on a screen. So, aspirants can opt a seat in advance.
- Students must select the options carefully because there is no chance to modify the allotted seat.
- After the Seat Allotment Process, candidates must submit one set of Photocopies of Certificates, Original documents, and Demand Draft.
- You must deposit the Demand Draft in the bank counter and collect Fee Receipt & Allotment Letter. Using this Allotment Letter, you can join in the College.
- The candidature of the candidates will cancel if the aspirants do not preserve the Allotment Letter carefully. Due to this reason, you must keep the Allotment Letter clean and neat.
- We will update the list of Nationalised Banks as soon as Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental, Karnataka releases it.
- After the final seat allotment, applicants must report to the allocated Institute carrying the required documents.
Above are the steps a candidate will undergo after getting qualified in COMEDK UGET 2020.
UGET Venue Details for COMEDK
Candidates must report at the Venue mentioned below in order to get their documents verified.
COMEDK UGET Counselling Venue 2020: Mangala Mantapa, NMKRV College for Women, 3rd Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore – 560011.
Visit our website regularly for complete details about Comedk Counselling Dates 2020. Official website: www.comedk.org