COMEDK PGET Counselling 2018 Dates announced. So, all the qualified candidates of COMEDK Post Graduate Entrance Test 2018 must check the below post for complete details. We are giving information about COMEDK 2018 Counselling Schedule, Procedure, Counselling Fee etc. in the following sections.
COMEDK PGET Counselling 2018
Here is the good news for all aspirants of Consortium of Medical, Engineering & Dental Colleges of Karnataka PGET 2018. The Consortium of Medical, Engineering & Dental Colleges of Karnataka has released the COMEDK Counselling 2018 Dates PGET. COMEDK PGET Counselling 2018 will take place in five steps. First of all, qualified candidates must pay COMEDK Post Graduate Entrance Test Counselling Fee 2018. After payment of Counselling fee, aspirants must attend for Counselling carrying the relevant documents to COMEDK PGET Counselling Venue. Next, candidates should register and then fill the choices according to their preference. Officials will release Seat Allotment after few days. Finally, students must appear at the allotted Institute to confirm their admission.
The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka conducts Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka PGET every year. It is a State level Examination conducted for admission into postgraduate Programmes such as MS/MD/MDS. COMEDK PGET 2018 Notification will release in the first week of March 2018. Eligible candidates can fill Application form from the first week of March to the Second week of April 2018. Aspirants can download COMEDK PGET 2018 Admit Card from the third week of April 2018. Officials will conduct PGET 2018 Exam in the first week of May 2018. The Counselling for Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka PGET 2018 is expected in the month of June 2018. You can check the further details of COMEDK PGET 2018 Counselling in the following post.
COMEDK PGET Counselling 2018 Dates
|Name of the Exam conducting Organization||Consortium of Medical, Engineering & Dental Colleges of Karnataka|
|Name of the Test||COMEDK PGET 2018|
|Release of COMEDK PGET Notification 2018||1st week of March 2018|
|Date of start of COMEDK PGET Online Applications 2018||1st week of March 2018|
|Last date for submitting COMEDK PGET 2018 Application form||2nd week of April 2018|
|Date of COMEDK PGET 2018 Hall Ticket||3rd week of April 2018|
|COMEDK PGET 2018 Exam Date||1st week of May 2018|
|Release of Provisional Answer Key||2nd week of May 2018|
|Release of Final Answer Key||3rd week of May 2018|
|Announcement of COMEDK PGET 2018 Result||Last week of May 2018|
|Publication of COMEDK PGET Rank List 2018||Last week of May 2018|
|Begin of Consortium of Medical, Engineering & Dental Colleges of Karnataka PGET Counselling 2018||In the month of June 2018|
List of COMEDK Counselling Documents for PGET
- COMEDK PGET 2018 Rank Card or Score Card
- COMEDK PGET Hall Ticket 2018
- SSLC or Class 10 Mark list & Certificate
- Photo ID Proof
- Transfer or School Leaving Certificate
- Provisional Degree Certificate
- Class 12 Marks sheet & Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Category or Caste Certificate
- Marks sheet of MBBS or BDS
- Provisional / Permanent Central / State Council Registration Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Demand Draft
- Income Certificate
Candidates must ensure that they carry the listed documents to the Counselling Venue, failing which the candidate will not be admitted for further rounds.
COMEDK Post Graduate Entrance Test Tuition Fee Structure – COMEDK PGET Counselling 2018
- Candidates’ admission will be considered only after the payment of tuition fee for First-year courses.
- Officials will collect only First-year Tuition Fee from the candidates at the COMEDK PGET Counselling Venue.
- We will update the details of Fee Matrix shortly.
All the qualified students attending for Counselling Venue must produce the Tuition Fee Receipt drawn in “Demand Draft” format in favor of COMEDK payable at Bangalore.
COMEDK PGET Counselling Venue 2018
|Venue||Mangala Mantapa, NMKRV College for Women Campus, 3rd Block, Jaya Nagar, Bangalore – 560 011|
Students must report at the above mentioned venue on the prescribed date carrying necessary documents.
COMEDK PGET Counselling Procedure 2018
Step 1: Fee Submission
- First of all, candidates must pay the Counselling fee in order to appear for Counselling.
- Candidates can deposit the fee through Demand Draft.
- The DD can be drawn from the Nationalized banks in favor of ‘COMEDK’ indicating the Test Admission Ticket Number (TAT Number) & payable at Bangalore.
Step 2: Document Verification
- After payment of Fee, aspirants must report to the Counselling Venue for Document Verification.
- Students must produce all the certificates in Original as well as Xerox copies of Documents.
- The Verification of Photo ID Proof, Photocopies of Orginal Certificates and Demand Draft involves in Certificate Verification Process.
- The conducting authorities will collect all the Original Certificate along with their at the Verification counter.
Step 3: Registration & Choice Filling
- Candidates whose documents are verified successfully should register for Counselling Process.
- The Registration includes Biometric, Photo, Signature and Issuance of Registration slip.
- Candidates must fill three choices of Courses/Institution of their interest & which they wish to opt during the Selection of the seat and also demand draft details.
Step 4: Seat Allotment
- Officials will allot seats based on Seat Availability & Choices chosen by the candidate.
- Students can download COMEDK PGET Seat Allotment Result from the official website.
Step 5: Reporting at the Allotted College
- Aspirants must submit all the original documents in order to receive Allotment letter.
- Candidates should go to the bank and submit the Demand Draft for an annual fee after the seat selection.
- After receiving the confirmed allotment letter, candidates must report to the allotted college within given time frame.
We have explained the five steps involved in Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Post Graduate Entrance Test 2018 in detail.
You can visit All India Entrance Exams for further details of COMEDK PGET Counselling 2018. Candidates can also watch the video for more information.
Official site: www.comedk.org