- 1 CRPF Recruitment 2018 – crpfindia.com Constable posts
- 1.1 CRPF Notification 2018 | 2945 केंद्रीय रिज़र्व पुलिस बल नौकरियों
- 1.2 Latest CRPF Vacancy Details 2017-18
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria of Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 CRPF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2018 – CRPF Upcoming Vacancy details
- 1.5 How to Apply for CRPF Recruitment 2017-18? crpf.nic.in
CRPF Recruitment 2018 Notification | Total 2945 vacancies available in various zones | Constable (Technical and Tradesman) posts | 10th pass can apply online for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2017 @ crpf.nic.in
Central Reserve Police Force will soon release a notification for filling the vacancies of Constable posts. Interested candidates can fill the CRPF Bharti Online form from the below link. Find out more details regarding this topic such as CRPF Vacancy, Eligibility, CRPF Pay Slip, Application process, etc from the following sections. One can also refer the official website, i.e., crpfindia.com for notification details.
CRPF Recruitment 2018 – crpfindia.com Constable posts
|CRPF Bharti Date|
|Name of the Event||Details|
|Name of the Organization||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Post name||Constable (Technical and Tradesman)|
|Number of vacancies||2945 posts|
|Participating Zones||South zone, Central zone, North Eastern zone, Jammu & Kashmir zone|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Job Category||Police Jobs|
|Starting Date to fill CRPF Online form||update soon|
|Closing Date for the submission of application form||notify soon|
|CRPF Constable Exam date||check below|
|Official website||www.crpf.nic.in or www.crpfindia.com|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
CRPF Notification 2018 | 2945 केंद्रीय रिज़र्व पुलिस बल नौकरियों
Are you looking for Latest Police Jobs in India? Then here is a great opportunity to become a Constable. Because CRPF Constable Recruitment 2018 will soon release in the coming days. As per this notification, there is a total of 2945 Constable (Technical and Tradesman) posts available. The officials will release this Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment 2017 to fill the vacancies in 33 states or zones. So, out of these 2945 vacancies, 888 posts are for south zone, 1247 posts for the Central zone and 560 posts are for Jammu & Kashmir zone. This is the great chance for the candidates searching for CRPF Jobs. Interested aspirants must apply online for this notification before the last date. Because, after the due date, the CRPF Recruitment 2017 Online Application form will not be available on the official website, i.e., www.crpfindia.com or www.crpf.nic.in.
Don’t worry; here on this page, we will update the last date to apply online, exam date, etc. Hence this Latest Employment News update from CRPF has created many hopes for the unemployed people who were looking for 10th pass Police Jobs in India for a long time. Here on this page, we will provide you with the complete details of CRPF Upcoming Vacancy that are mentioned in the official notification. Those who are ready to apply for this CRPF Recruitment 2018 must satisfy the eligibility conditions. Hence go through the entire article and make use of this opportunity in the right way.
Latest CRPF Vacancy Details 2017-18
|S.no.||Name of the State||No. of Vacancies|
Also, check 42000 UP Police Constable Jobs here
Eligibility Criteria of Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment 2018
Age Limit for crpfindia.com Constable Jobs
For DT & DVR posts
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Maximum age: 27 years.
For CT & Tech posts
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 23 years.
The upper age is relaxable in respect of the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC and other special categories as per the rules of Central Government.
Educational Qualification for CRPF Constable Vacancy
- Aspirants must have passed 10th class or Matriculation from a recognized board or institution.
- Candidates must hold a Transport Vehicle (Heavy) driving license and also pass the driving test at the time of recruitment for CT/ DVR Post.
- For CT/ MMV Post, 02 years Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle recognized by National or State Council for Vocational training or any other recognized institution and one-year practical experience in the field of concerned trade is required.
CRPF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2018 – CRPF Upcoming Vacancy details
Selection Process of CRPF Jobs 2018
The officials will select the applied candidates of CRPF Constable Recruitment 2017 on the basis of following rounds.
- Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Document Verification.
- Written Exam.
- Trade test and Medical examination.
Male candidates belonging to General (UR)/ OBC category need to deposit Rs. 100 to take part in CRPF Constable Bharti 2018. Fee payment can be done in either Net banking/ Credit/ Debit card or SBI bank challan. There is no application fee for reserved categories and women candidates. Here it is also mentioned that if an SC/ ST candidate is applying from General Category due to non-availability of vacancy of respective trade in their state or any other reason, then they are also exempted from fee payment.
CRPF Pay Scale
All the selected candidates will get an attractive pay scale under Pay Band 1, i.e., Rs. 5,200 to 20,200 with a grade pay of Rs. 2000. Along with the CRPF pay slip, the officials will also provide the dearness allowance, free accommodation, free medical facilities, and much more.
How to Apply for CRPF Recruitment 2017-18? crpf.nic.in
- First of all, Candidates are required to log on to the CRPF official website, i.e., www.crpf.nic.in or www.crpfindia.com
- Click on Apply Online link to fill the application form of CRPF Recruitment 2018.
- Now select the name of the state or zone for which you want to apply.
- Now fill the CRPF Bharti Online form with valid information as per the instructions.
- Upload necessary documents such as latest photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the notification.
- Verify all the details once and click on submit button.
- Finally, take a printout of CRPF Constable Application form for future reference.
This is all about CRPF Constable Recruitment 2017-18. Candidates who wish to opt CRPF recruitment as their career opportunity should not miss applying through the prescribed format before the due date. Also, Stay tuned for our www.entranceexams.io site for more details about all Entrance Exams, State, and Central Government Jobs in India.