CUCET 2021 Counselling Schedule released. Therefore, the candidates who are eligible for taking part in CUCET Counselling 2021 should refer the below sections. Complete details of CUCET 2021 likCounselling e CUCET Counselling dates, Fee, CUCET Counselling Procedure are provided below.
CUCET 2021 Counselling
Generally, Counselling is the process of allocating seats to candidates based on their performance in Entrance Examination. The admissions in Central Universities are filled through CU CET Counselling 2021. Firstly, Candidates will undergo CUCET Certificate Verification at the Helpline Centres allocated to them. After the completion of verification, Candidates must fill Web Options as per their choice of College and Course. The Authorities will perform CUCET Seat Allotment to all the candidates. Aspirants must report in the respective college allotted to them. Candidates must pay the tuition fee of that particular college. For more information about CUCET Counselling 2021, you can refer below.
Central Universities Common Entrance Test(CUCET) is a conducted by the Central University of Rajasthan. It is managed by nine Universities together across India. CUCET Exam 2021 is a national level examination conducted in order to get admission into various UG or Integrated, PG & research courses in the field of Management, Engineering and Arts, etc. The CUCET 2021 is conducted mutually by the Central University of Jammu, Jharkhand, Haryana, Kashmir, Rajasthan, Punjab, Kerala and Tamil Nadu states. CUCET 2021 Notification will release in the month of March 2021. CUCET Counselling 2021 begins in the month of June 2021. Log on to All India Entrance Exams for further information.
Important Dates for CUCET 2021 Counselling
|Exam Conducting Body||Central University of Rajasthan|
|Name of the Exam||CUCET 2021|
|Commencement of CUCET Online Application forms 2021||13th March 2021|
|Last date for submitting CUCET 2021 Applications||20th April 2021|
|Release of CUCET Admit Card 2021||10th May 2020|
|CUCET 2021 Exam Date||25th & 26th May 2020|
|Declaration of CUCET Result 2021||21st June 2021|
State wise CUCET Counselling Schedule 2021 – Tentative
|S.No||University Name||Event Name||Important Dates|
|1.||Tamil Nadu||UG/Integrated Counselling Date||July First Week 2021|
|PG Counselling Date||June Last Week 2021|
|2.||Rajasthan||Integrated Counselling date||June Last week 2021|
|PG Counselling Dates||July First Week 2021|
|Research Counselling Dates||July 3rd Week 2021|
|3.||Jharkhand||Merit List Published Date||June 04th Week 2021|
|Counselling cum Admission reporting date||July First Week 2021|
|4.||Punjab||Online Counselling Form available Date||01st June 2021|
|Last date for online Counselling Form||12th June 2021|
|Merit List Publication date||July First Week 2021|
|5.||Haryana||Online Registration Starting Date||13th June 2021|
|6.||Kerala||Counselling Date||June Last Week 2021|
|7.||Karnataka||Counselling Date||20th June 2021|
CU CET 2021 Counselling Process
Aspirants qualified in CUCET Exam 2021 will go through the following stages of CUCET Counselling Process 2021. The stages involved in CUCET Counselling 2021 are listed below.
- Verification of Certificates.
- Registration and Filling of Choices.
- Allotment of Seats.
- Reporting at the College.
CUCET 2021 Counselling Procedure
All the applicants who wish to attend CUCET Counselling Process 2021 can check the following steps. Various stages involved in Central University CET Counselling 2021 are given below.
Verification of Certificates:
- This is the first step involved in CUCET Counselling Process 2021.
- First of all, all the candidates must report to the allocated Counselling Venue.
- Candidates should carry all the original documents along with Photocopies of the same.
- Verification Authorities will not allow the candidates who don’t bring any of the certificates mentioned above.
Registration and Filling of Choices:
- After the completion of Certificate Verification, Candidates must Register in Online.
- The registration is done in order to allow the candidates to fill their choices of College and Course.
- Candidates must fill the options with Institutes & Courses of their interest.
- Save the filled Options & Click on submit button.
Allotment of seats
- The conducting body will allot seats to candidates as per their preference in Central Universities across India.
- Officials will send CUCET Allotment through a text message or through the official website.
Reporting at the College & Admissions
- The candidates should report at the college allocated to them.
- You must carry all the required certificates in order to submit them at the time of joining.
- Candidates must pay the tuition fee of that particular College to confirm their admission.
Important Details of CUCET 2021 Counseling:
- Candidates should check the CUCET Counselling dates carefully and then apply for CUCET 2021 Counselling Process.
- You must ensure that you fulfill all the eligibility criteria before applying for CUCET Counselling Process 2021.
- Candidates should score minimum qualifying mark in Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2021.
- Aspirants must apply for CUCET 2021 Counselling on the based on their Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2021 Marks.
- Candidates should complete their CUCET Document Verification and pay the CUCET Admission fee if allotted a seat.
- Each University will conduct separate Counselling for qualified aspirants.
- Candidates should follow CUCET 2021 Counselling Process of only one University.
- CUCET Seat Allotment 2021 for candidates will depend on CUCET 2021 Scores and other criteria of that particular University.
- Candidates must attend the CUCET 2021 Certificate Verification session and follow the CUCET Admission procedure specified by the respective Universities.
Certificates required for CUCET Counselling 2021
It is important for all the candidates to carry the necessary documents while appearing for CUCET 2021 Counselling Process. Candidates must carry the following List of Certificates to the CUCET Counselling Venues.
- SSC Marks memo or equivalent & Certificate.
- CUCET Hall Ticket 2021.
- CUCET 2021 Rank Card/Score Card.
- Intermediate Marks sheet and Certificate.
- Caste or Category Certificate if applicable.
- Transfer or Migration Certificate.
- Marksheet and Passing Certificate of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Four Passport size photographs.
- GATE 2021 Score Card if applicable.
- Medical Certificate in case of PWD Candidates.
- One Photocopy of all Certificates listed above.
We will update details regarding CUCET Counselling 2021 shortly. Stay updated on our website for further details.
Leave a Reply