Delhi CET Application Form 2021 is available now. Get Delhi CET 2021 Online Application Form direct link. Also, check How to fill Delhi Polytechnic Application Form 2021, Registration Fee, Eligibility, etc. Therefore read the entire article and get complete information of CET Application 2021.
Delhi CET Application Form 2021
The Delhi CET 2021 Application Form released at its official Site. Therefore Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi inviting online applications from the Eligible candidates. So, Aspirants need to apply for the Delhi Polytechnic Application Form 2021 through online before the Last date. The Online Application for Polytechnic Admission in Delhi is available from 20th March to 20th April 2021 on its official Site, i.e., www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in. Now those who are willing to apply for the Delhi CET Application Form 2021 can get the applying procedure, application link at the bottom of this page.
Aspirants should submit the CET Delhi Application Form through online Mode. No other mode of Submission will accept by the Board. Therefore before Starting to fill the Application Form, aspirants need to check the Eligibility criteria. Therefore who satisfy the Delhi CET 2021 Eligibility are only allow to fill the CET Online Application Form 2021. Candidates will get the Polytechnic Admission through the Delhi Common Entrance Test. So to participate in the CET Examination, Aspirants need to Submit the Delhi CET 2021 Application Form successfully. Hence our Entrance Exams team provided the complete information like How to apply CET Application, Registration Fee, Eligibility, etc., from this article.
Delhi CET Online Application Form 2021 @ www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in
|CET 2021 Application Form Important Dates|
|Name of the Board||Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi|
|Examination Name||Common Entrance Test (CET Delhi 2021)|
|Level of the Exam||State Level|
|Starting date to fill Delhi Polytechnic Online Application form 2021||20th March 2021|
|Closing date for Submission of CET Delhi 2021 Application form||20th April 2021 (Till 5:00 PM)|
|Payment of Delhi CET Application Fee Dates||20th March to 20th April 2021|
|Date of CET Delhi 2021 Admit Card download||Last week of May 2021|
|Delhi CET Exam Date 2021||27th May 2021 (for Paper 2, 3 & 5) and 28th May 2021 (for Paper 1 & 4)|
|Declaration of CET Delhi 2021 Result||16th June 2021 (4:00 PM)|
|CET Delhi 2021 Counselling date||July 2021|
|Category||Entrance Exams Online Application|
Delhi Polytechnic Application Form 2021
Delhi CET Online Application Form Link is updated now on the official Site. The Delhi Polytechnic (CET Delhi) is a State Level Examination organized by the Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi. Based on the Marks scored in the Delhi CET Examination, people will get an admission in various engineering and non-engineering diploma courses. Therefore people who completed their 10th Standard and are interested in doing Diploma Course in Delhi can fill the Delhi Polytechnic Online Application Form.
The Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi recently released a Delhi CET 2021 Notification for the Eligible candidates. Therefore before going to apply for the Delhi CET 2021 Application Form check the Eligibility and then start to apply online for CET Delhi 2021. In this article, we provided the complete information regarding the Delhi CET 2021 Online Application for Polytechnic. So, read the entire article and get details of Delhi Common Entrance Test 2021 for polytechnic admissions.
Delhi CET 2021 Application Form Fee
People who are willing to apply for the Delhi CET Application Form need to pay the Application Fee of Rs. 400 + bank & service tax charges extra. Application Fee can pay through the following methods.
- Through Bank Challan.
- Through Online (Debit Card/ credit Card/ Net Banking/ E-wallet).
Note: Once the Delhi CET Application Form Fee paid, it will not be refundable.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Delhi CET 2021 Exam Application Form Online
- Applicant must have an Aadhaar Card to apply for CET Delhi 2021.
- Students must pass Matric/ 10th Class or equivalent examination from any recognized board with subjects Science, Mathematics & English.
- And candidates must have obtained the minimum 35% marks from each Subject Separately, i.e., in Science, Mathematics & English subjects.
- Students who going to appear for the qualifying exam, i.e., 10th class are also eligible to apply for CET 2021 Online Application Form.
How to apply Polytechnic Application Form 2021 Delhi?
- Fill Application Form
- Upload Images.
- Fee Payment.
These are the 3 simple steps to fill the Online application for polytechnic admission 2021.
Also, check Delhi Polytechnic 2021 Counselling Dates.
How to fill Delhi CET online Application Form 2021
Step-1: Visit Official Website – cetdelhiexam.nic.in
- Go to the official Site of CET Delhi 2021 or direct link given below.
- Now click on “Apply for Common Entrance Test-2018” for applying for one of the tests of your choice.
- Click on the test which you want to apply after seeing the test details of your choice.
Step-2: Application Form
After selecting the test of your choice, a new window opens then follow three simple steps to fill the Delhi Polytechnic Application form.
- Fill the Registration form
- Upload Scanned Images of applicant, i.e., Photo, Signature, Thumb impression
- Pay the Examination Fee
Step-3: Fill Delhi CET Application Form
- Once you click on the Fill Registration Form, The application form will display on the screen.
- Now fill all the details such as educational, personal, course applies and other required information in the application form and then submit it.
Step-4: Upload Images
- After submitting the Delhi CET 2021 Online application form, they need to click on upload images to upload photo, signature, thumb of the applicant.
- The images should upload with the specified dimensions.
- And then click on the upload button.
- Now go to the page where Application Number Generated.
- Now Candidates have to retain their Application Number for further use.
Step-5: Fee Payment
- Select the “Fee Payment” option.
- And then Select the mode of payment and then click on “Proceed for Payment.”
- Candidates can also make the fee payment through online, i.e., debit/ credit card, net banking, and E-wallets.
- And also can pay via e-challan of Corporation Bank.
Step-6: Print Confirmation Page
After submitting the Delhi CET Online Application fee, students can take Printout of the confirmation page and then keep it safe for future uses/ references.
CET Delhi Application Form Correction
While filling the Delhi Polytechnic Online Application Form 2021, candidates need to fill the form with correct details. If they made any mistake while filling the form, No correction facility is given by the officials.
Hence Check the Delhi CET Application Form Procedure and start applying. For Latest information and Complete details of Delhi CET (Polytechnic) 2021, can visit our Site www.entranceexams.io regularly.