- 1 Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam Cut off Marks 2021
- 1.1 DHC Prelims Qualifying Marks 2021 @delhihighcourt.nic.in
- 1.2 Delhi Judicial Services Preliminary Cut Off Marks 2021 | High Court of Delhi Cut off 2021
- 1.3 Factors Influencing the Delhi High Court Cut Off 2021
- 1.4 Delhi Judicial Service Main Exam Cut Off Marks 2021 | Delhi High Court Merit List 2021
The Delhi High Court Cut off 2021 tells the candidate’s result early. The aspirants can check the Delhi Judicial Service Prelims Cutoff and Delhi High Court Mains Cut off Marks from this page. Also, scroll down to know whether you are qualified or not by verifying the DHC Cutoff and Meril List.
Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam Cut off Marks 2021
The Delhi High Court is conducting the Prelims & Mains exam for recruiting candidates. After writing the respective exam, the aspirant will be searching for Delhi Judicial Service Category Wise Cut off 2021. Why search for the cutoff somewhere else? When we are providing all the qualifying marks details that are given for the DHC Recruitment 2021. And also, we update as soon as the officials publish more information regarding the Delhi Prelims Cutoff.
For utilizing the delhihighcourt.nic.in Mains Cutoff Marks 2021, the aspirant needs to know his/her score. For that reason, download the Delhi Judicial Services Answer Key and calculate your total marks.
DHC Prelims Qualifying Marks 2021 @delhihighcourt.nic.in
|Delhi JSE Mains Cut off Marks|
|Organisation Name||Delhi High Court|
|Post Name||Judicial Service Posts|
|Exam Name||Delhi Judicial Service Examination|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Prelims Exam Date||6th May 2021|
|selection Process||Prelims (Objective), Mains (Written) and Viva-voce|
Delhi Judicial Services Preliminary Cut Off Marks 2021 | High Court of Delhi Cut off 2021
The Delhi High Court cut Off is the minimum qualifying marks that an aspirant needs to score in the scheduled Prelims or Mains Exam. These Delhi Judicial Services Cut Off 2021 can be either categorical or sectional. In Delhi Section Wise Cut off, the minimum marks range applies to each section. That Means, the candidate has to score more than the Delhi High Court Sectional Cutoff Marks in each section. For Delhi Category Wise Cutoff, the contender is required to meet the Delhi Mains Cutoff Criteria. After checking Delhi High Court Cutoff, if he/she thinks that they may not be able to attend the next round, then you can apply for other latest Sarkari Naukri 2021 from here.
Factors Influencing the Delhi High Court Cut Off 2021
- The number of candidates appeared in the Judicial Services Exam.
- Total Number of Vacancies available.
- The Difficulty Level of the Prelims or Mains Test.
- Average Marks secured by the candidates.
- And also, the Reservation Percentages for various categories.
Delhi Judicial Service Main Exam Cut Off Marks 2021 | Delhi High Court Merit List 2021
The Delhi High Court is recruitment the candidates for judicial service posts with 50 vacancies. For acquiring the job, the aspirants need to overcome the prelims and mains exam. After mains, there will be a final viva-voce round. In prelims objective exam, only the Delhi Prelims Selected Candidates are eligible for the mains exam. Moreover, the aspirants who are in DHC Mains Qualified List can attend the Viva-voce round.
After prelims & mains, the officials publish the respective Delhi Judicial Service Merit List that contains eligible candidates list who can attend next stage in the recruitment process. At last, the board announces DHC Results.
Download the Delhi Judicial Service Cut Off for Prelims & Mains Exam
- First, visit the official site, delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- On the home page, in ‘Public Notice’, click on ‘more’.
- Now, search for ‘Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2021 – Appendum regarding cutoff marks for various categories’.
- Then, click on pdf symbol.
- Then, a Delhi High Court Cut off pdf opens in a new window.
- Finally, click on ‘print’ option to a printout and know your result early.
Offical Website: delhihighcourt.nic.in.
To get the latest news on central and state government jobs in India, bookmark this site Entanceexams.