Delhi Judicial Services Notification 2018 released. 92 Delhi Senior Judicial Assistant, Judicial Service Vacancies. Apply Online for Delhi Judicial Services Exam on or before the last date. check out the details of Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 like essential dates, eligibility, selection, etc.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 @ delhidistrictcourts.nic.in
Here is the golden chance for the candidates who are dreaming of Latest Govt Jobs. High Court of Delhi published a New Recruitment Notification for 31 Senior Assistant/ Reader and 61 Delhi Judicial Services Vacancies. So, interested and eligible contenders can apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018. To grab the DHC Jobs, you need to crack Delhi Judicial Service Examination or Delhi Higher Judicial Service Examination which consists of two stages, i.e., preliminary exam and main exam. Hence, interested candidates can start the preparation to hit the post. Go through the article for complete information regarding Delhi High Court Vacancy like selection process, eligibility, vacancies, application procedure, etc. To save user search time we have also provided the syllabus and previous papers in this article.
|Post Name||Last Date|
|Delhi Senior Judicial Asst Recruitment 2018||15.01.2018|
|Delhi Judicial Services Recruitment 2018||15.02.2018|
31 DHC Senior Judicial Assistant Posts – Delhi High Court Vacancy
Delhi High Court Subordinates Courts consists of 31 Senior Judicial Assistant/ Reader vacancies. The officials of High Court of Delhi recruit the candidates against 50% test quota by Departmental Competitive Examination. Interested aspirants can apply through online for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 @ delhidistrictcourts.nic.in. The commencement of online applications starts on 04.01.2018 and closes on 15.01.2018. Hence, check following sections for complete details of DHC Senior Judicial Asst Recruitment 2018.
Summary of Delhi Senior Judicial Asst Notification 2018
|DHC Recruitment 2018|
|Board Name||High Court of Delhi|
|Post Name||Senior Judicial Assistant|
|Name of the Exam||Senior Judicial Assistant (Departmental) Exam- 2017|
|Work Category||Delhi Government Jobs|
|Start Applying from||04/01/2018|
|Last Date to Apply||15/01/2018|
|Online Test Date of Paper I Examination||10/02/2018|
|Test Date of Paper II Examination||11/02/2018|
|Selection Process||Written Test (Prelims & Mains) & Interview|
Delhi HC Vacancy Details
- Senior Judicial Assistant/ Reader – 31
Eligibility Criteria for DHC Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification of Delhi Senior Judicial Asst Jobs
- For members of the establishment of Delhi High court: Graduate with five years or 10th/ inter with eight years experience in the establishment of this court.
- For members of the establishment of Courts Subordinate: Graduation with five years service as UDC/ Reader Steno Grade-III or its equal posts.
Brief Details of www.delhihighcourt.nic.in Recruitment 2018
Essential Dates of High Court Recruitment 2017 Delhi
|Notification Published on||02.01.2018|
|Start Applying From||04.01.2018|
|Last Date to Apply||15.01.2018|
|Paper – I Exam Date||10.02.2018 (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|Paper – II Exam Date||11.02.2018 (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
Selection Process of Delhi High Court Sr Judicial Asst Posts
The candidates will be selected for Delhi Senior Judicial Assistant Post based on their performance in the following phases.
- Written Test (Paper – I, Paper – II)
How to Apply for High Court of Delhi Senior Judicial Asst Posts
- Visit the official website of Delhi High Court, www.delhidistrictcourts.nic.in or directly click on the link attached below.
- Click on the link “Apply Online for the post of Senior Judicial Asst departmental Exam – 2017” under Public Notice on the homepage.
- Select the “pdf” under notice list beside the post you are applying, i.e., Delhi Senior Judicial Assistant.
- Click on the link given in the “PDF” and then select the link “Click here to Apply.”
- Complete the registration process and click on “Go” button.
- Now fill the application form and click on “Submit” button at the bottom of the page.
- Finally, take the printout of application form for future use.
61 Delhi Judicial Services, Higher Judicial Services Posts
High Court of Delhi invites applications from officials to fill 50 Delhi Judicial Service, 11 Delhi Higher Judicial Services vacancies. Interested applicants can apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 from 31.01.2018 to 15.02.2018 @ www.delhidistrictcourts.nic.in. Go through the article for complete details of Delhi Higher Judicial Services Notification 2018.
Overview of Delhi Judicial Services Notification 2018
|www.delhidistrictcourts.nic.in Recruitment 2018|
|Authority Name||High Court of Delhi|
|Name of the Posts||Delhi Judicial Service, Delhi Higher Judicial Service|
|Exam Name||Delhi Judicial Service Examination & Delhi Higher Judicial Service Examination|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Start Applying from||31.01.2018|
|Last Date to Apply||15.02.2018|
Delhi High Court Vacancy Details
According to the Delhi Judicial Services 2018 Notification following vacancies available.
|61 Delhi Judicial Service Jobs|
|SNo.||Post Name||General||SC||ST||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Delhi Judicial Service||18||11||21||50|
|2.||Delhi Higher Judicial Service||05||02||04||11|
Eligibility Criteria for www.delhidistrictcourts.nic.in Recruitment 2018
The aspirants who wish to apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 need to posses following eligibility conditions like educational qualification and age limit.
Educational Qualification of DHC Jobs 2018
- Delhi Higher Judicial Services – Contender who has practiced as an Advocate for atleast seven years.
- Delhi Judicial Services – The aspirant practicing as an advocate or who qualified to be admitted as an advocate under advocate act.
Age Limit for Delhi Judicial Services Posts | Delhi High Court Vacancy
- For Delhi Higher Judicial Services – 35 years to 45 years
- For Delhi Judicial Services – not more than 32 years
Other Details of Delhi Judicial Service Exam | DHC Recruitment 2018
Check the following sections for more details regarding Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 like selection process, pay scale, essential dates, and application fee.
Important Dates of Delhi HC Notification 2018
|Advertisement Published on||23.12.2017|
|Start Applying From||31.01.2018|
|Last Date to Apply and for Payment of fee||15.02.2018|
|Delhi Higher Judicial Service Preliminary Exam Date||15.04.2018|
|Delhi Judicial Service Preliminary Exam Date||06.05.2018|
Pay Scale for Delhi High Court Jobs
The appointed candidates for Delhi Judicial Services Posts will get a pay scale as follows.
- Delhi Higher Judicial Services – Rs. 51,550/- to Rs. 63,070/-
- Delhi Judicial Services – Rs.27,700/- to Rs. 44,770/-
Selection Process of Delhi Judicial Services Posts
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Viva Voce
The aspirants need to qualify both the exams of Delhi Judicial Services Examinations 2017 to get selected for the Delhi High Court Posts.
Application Fee for DHC Recruitment 2018
Interested postulates after successful submission of the online application should pay application fee through Debit Card/ Internet Banking. Category wise application fee of Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 are as follows.
- General – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST/ PHC – Rs. 200/-
Apply Steps for Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2017 @ www.delhidistrictcourts.nic.in
- Open Delhi High Court official portal, i.e., www.delhidistrictcourts.nic.in
- On the homepage click on the link “Vacancy Notice for Delhi Judicial Services Examination 2017” under Public Notice.
- Select the link “Apply Online” next to the post you would like to apply, i.e., Delhi Judicial Services or Delhi Higher Judicial Services.
- Fill the application form completely and efficiently and click on “Submit” button.
- Now proceed to pay application fee through online.
- At last, take the printout of application form for future reference.
For more clarifications check the official notification of Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018. In case of any queries, mention them in the comment section below our officials will clarify them. Keep in touch with Entrance Exams Page for Latest Employment News 2018.
Official Portal: www.delhidistrictcourts.nic.in