- 1 Latest Delhi Judicial Services Syllabus 2021 @ delhihighcourt.nic.in
- 1.1 High Court of Delhi Higher Judicial Services Exam Syllabus – Brief Details
- 1.2 DHC Judicial Service Exam Syllabus 2021 – Delhi Judicial Service Recruitment 2021
- 1.3 Exam Pattern of Delhi Judicial Services Examination 2021
- 1.4 www.delhihighcourt.nic.in Judicial Services Syllabus 2021
- 1.5 Delhi High Court Senior Assistant/Reader Syllabus 2021
- 1.6 Overview of Delhi High Court Senior Assistant Syllabus 2021
- 1.7 www.delhihighcourt.nic.in Senior Assistant Syllabus 2021 – Notification Details
- 1.8 DHC Senior Assistant Exam Paper Pattern 2021 | Marking Scheme
- 1.9 www.delhihighcourt.nic.in Exam Syllabus 2021
- 1.10 Delhi Judicial Services Syllabus 2021 – Criminal Procedure Code: Sections 28 to 31,372 to 405
Check Delhi Judicial Services Syllabus 2021. Get the latest updates on Senior Judicial Assistant Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern and Marking Scheme. Check www.delhihighcourt.nic.in to know more about Delhi High Court Exam Details, Selection Procedure, Application Dates etc. Follow Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Delhi Judicial Service Examination, Delhi Higher Judicial Service Examination and Senior Judicial Assistant Examination.
|Name of the Post||Download Link||Last Date of Application|
|Delhi Judicial Services & Delhi Higher Judicial Services||DHC Judicial Services Exam Syllabus 2021||15/02/2018|
|Senior Assistant/Reader||Delhi Judicial Senior Assistant Syllabus 2021||15/01/2018|
Latest Delhi Judicial Services Syllabus 2021 @ delhihighcourt.nic.in
Candidates can check the most recent Delhi High Court Judicial Services Exam Syllabus 2021 here. Applicants can download Delhi Judicial Services Syllabus Pdf for free from the links given below. Aspirants can check the detailed topic wise Delhi Judicial Services Syllabus and Exam Pattern below. Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service Exam Syllabus and Pattern are essential for the candidates to get the clear the idea about the Exam and can perform well in the Screening Test. Note down the topic wise Delhi Exam Syllabus 2021 for adequate preparation.
Most of the Government Boards recruit the candidates by conducting the Written test to know their logical thinking and also the ability to manage time. To clear such type of Written Test and also to crack the Government Jobs, the candidates must have Delhi High Court Judicial Services Syllabus 2021. The individuals can prepare a study plan with the help of Delhi Judicial Services Syllabus 2021 and execute that plan to prepare every concept/topic that is required for the Exam. Read the article thoroughly to get Syllabus of Delhi Higher Judicial Service Examination and also the Exam Pattern.
High Court of Delhi Higher Judicial Services Exam Syllabus – Brief Details
www.delhidistrictcourts.nic.in Syllabus 2021
|Authority Name||High Court of Delhi|
|Name of the Posts||Delhi Judicial Service, Delhi Higher Judicial Service|
|Exam Name||Delhi Judicial Service Examination, Delhi Higher Judicial Service Examination|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Start Applying from||31/01/2018|
|Last Date for Online Application||15/02/2018|
|Last Date of payment through Debit Card/Internet Banking||15/02/2018|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test (Prelims & Mains) & Viva Voce|
DHC Judicial Service Exam Syllabus 2021 – Delhi Judicial Service Recruitment 2021
Delhi High Court has dispatched a notification to fill 61 vacancies for the post of Delhi Judicial Service. This is the latest employment news for the candidates who are willing to impart their services to the High Court. Delhi Judicial Services Syllabus 2021 is given here along with the detailed Exam Pattern. Candidates can get the latest and the updated Delhi Higher Judicial Services Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern herein below sections. Check it out!!!
Selection Procedure for Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Services Jobs 2021
- Written Test (Prelims)
- Written Test (Mains)
- Viva Voice
Exam Pattern of Delhi Judicial Services Examination 2021
The Delhi High Court Judicial Services Exam Pattern for both Prelims and Mains is given below. The separate DHC Judicial Services Exam Pattern for Prelims and Mains is provided for the candidates in the below sections. Delhi Judicial Services Exam Pattern helps the candidates to know about the various information like Duration of the Exam, Marking Scheme, Total No of Questions, Total Marks, Name of the Subjects etc. Check below for the detailed Delhi Judicial Services Prelims and Mains Exam Pattern 2021 which is in tabulated form. Some of the essential points for Delhi High Court Judicial Exam are as follows.
- Prelims Exam is of Objective Type.
- Mains Exam is of Conventional Type.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 for wrongly attempted questions for Prelims Exam.
Delhi Judicial Services Prelims Screening Exam Pattern 2021
|Type of The Exam||S.No||Name of the Subjects||Total No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Objective Type||1.||General Knowledge||200||200|
|3.||Constitution of India|
|4.||Code of Civil Procedure|
|5.||Code of Criminal Procedure|
|6.||Indian Penal Code|
|9.||Principles Governing Arbitration Law|
|10.||Specific Relief Act|
Delhi High Court Exam Mains Screening Test Pattern 2021
|Type of The Exam||S.No||Name of the Subjects||Maximum Marks|
|Conventional Type||1.||General Knowledge & Language||250|
|2.||Civil Law I||200|
|3.||Civil Law II||200|
Once the candidates complete the Mains Examination, he/she will be eligible for Viva Voce which is of 150 Marks.
www.delhihighcourt.nic.in Judicial Services Syllabus 2021
Candidates can check the Delhi High Court Syllabus 2021 in the below sections. Note down the topic wise Delhi Judicial Services Syllabus 2021 before starting your preparation to score excellent marks in the Examination.
Delhi Judicial Service Exam Syllabus 2021 – General Knowledge
- Current Events.
- Economic Scene.
- Scientific Research.
- General Polity including Indian Constitution.
- Countries & Currencies.
- Countries and Capitals.
- National & Internation affairs.
- States & Capitals.
- Daily News.
- Famous Personalities.
- Art & Culture.
- Sports & Games.
- Current GK.
Syllabus of Delhi Higher Judicial Service Examination 2021 – English
- Para Jumbles.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Sentence Corrections.
- Error Spotting/Phrase Replacement.
- Cloze Test.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Phrase Replacement.
- Missing Verbs.
- Word Formations.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
Delhi High Court Exam Syllabus 2021 – Preliminary Exam
- General Knowledge.
- Constitution of India.
- Code of Civil Procedure.
- Code of Criminal Procedure.
- Indian Penal Code.
- Contract Act.
- Partnership Act.
- Principles Governing Arbitration Law.
- Specific Relief Act.
- Limitation Act.
- Evidence Act.
Delhi Judicial Services Syllabus Pdf 2021 – Civil Law I
- Indian Contract Act.
- Indian Sale of Goods Act.
- Specific Relief Act.
- Indian Partnership Act.
- Mohammedan Law.
- Delhi Rent Control Act & Law of Torts.
www.delhihighcourt.nic.in Syllabus 2021 – Civil Law II
- Law of Evidence.
- Law of Limitation.
- Delhi Judicial Services for Criminal Law.
- Law of Registration.
- Civil Procedure Law.
Delhi High Court Syllabus 2021 – Criminal Law
- Criminal Procedure Code.
- Indian Penal Code.
- Indian Evidence Act.
We have provided the detailed Delhi Judicial Services Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern. Stay tuned to Entrance Exams page for more details about Delhi High Court Syllabus 2021 along with the Prelims and Mains Exam Pattern, Notification Details, Admit Cards, Previous Papers, Answer Key, Cut off and Results.
Check official site @ www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
Delhi High Court Senior Assistant/Reader Syllabus 2021
Aspirants who are willing to appear for the Delhi Judicial Services Exam 2021, it is essential to know the complete Delhi Judicial Services Syllabus. With the help of the provided Delhi Judicial Services Syllabus 2021, aspiring candidates can make a better and Perfect preparation Plan to crack the Exam. The Delhi High Court 2021 Syllabus comprises of Various Subjects and various concepts that the candidates need to prepare. With the provided Delhi High Court Senior Assistant Exam Syllabus 2021, you can know what to study and what to avoid for the Screening Examination. Here, we have given the Delhi Exam Syllabus and also Delhi Judicial Services Exam Test Pattern along with the Marking Scheme. Therefore candidates can check the complete details of the Exam @ www.delhihighcourt.nic.in.
Overview of Delhi High Court Senior Assistant Syllabus 2021
www.delhidistrictcourts.nic.in Exam Syllabus 2021
|Name of the Authority||High Court of Delhi|
|Post Name||Senior Judicial Assistant|
|Name of the Exam||Delhi Judicial Service Examination|
|Total No of Vacancies||31|
|Work Category||State Government Jobs|
|Start Date of Application||04/01/2018|
|Last Date for Online Application||15/01/2018|
|Online Test Date of Paper I Examination||10/02/2018|
|Test Date of Paper II Examination||11/02/2018|
|Selection Process||Written Test (Prelims & Mains) & Interview|
www.delhihighcourt.nic.in Senior Assistant Syllabus 2021 – Notification Details
Here is the good news for all the candidates who are waiting for Delhi Govt Jobs. Delhi High Court has the released a notification to recruit candidates for the Senior Assistant post. Candidates can check Delhi Judicial Senior Assistant Syllabus and prepare a study plan to crack this latest Government Jobs efficiently. Aspirants can know the various concepts from the below sections. Scroll down the page until the end to get the Delhi High Court Exam Syllabus 2021 along with the Exam Pattern.
Selection Procedure for Delhi Senior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Written Test (Paper I & Paper II)
DHC Senior Assistant Exam Paper Pattern 2021 | Marking Scheme
Through the Exam pattern, Applicants can get the knowledge of the question Paper. So before starting the Exam pattern once check the Provided CUSAT Entrance Exam pattern and also CUSAt CAT 2021 Syllabus Pdf
|S.No||Paper||Name of the Subjects||Total No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration of the Exam.|
|1.||I||High Court Rules & Orders Volume V.||100||100||3 Hours|
|2.||Delhi High Court (Original Side) Rules, 1967|
|3.||Civil Procedure ‘Code: Sections 96 to 115 and Orders 5, 22. 32 and 41|
|4.||Criminal Procedure Code: Sections 28 to 31,372 to 405.|
Once the candidates clear the written Test of both Paper I & Paper II, he/she will be called for Interview which will be of 50 marks. The individuals are posted into Senior Assistant based on the merit list which is prepared on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
www.delhihighcourt.nic.in Exam Syllabus 2021
Aspiring candidates who applied for the Delhi High Court Senior assistant post and preparing for exam need to check complete Delhi High Court Judicial Services Syllabus 2021. DHC Exam Syllabus consists the following Subjects and concepts. Check it out!!
Delhi Senior Assistant Exam Syllabus 2021 – High Court Rules & Orders
- Practice in the Trial of Civil Suits.
- Valuation of Suits.
- Witnesses-Civil Courts.
- Suits by or Against Persons in Military Service.
- Suits by or Against the Government and Public Officers in Their Official.
- Utilisation of the Services of the Special Kanungo or Patwari Muharrir.
- Commissions and Letters of Request.
- Suits by Aliens and by or Against Rulers, Ambassadors, Envoys, etc.
- Judgment and Decrees.
- Execution of Decrees.
- Transfer and Withdrawal of Suits and Appeals.
- Appeals and Revisions-Civil.
- References to the High Court.
Syllabus of Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2021 – Delhi High Court (Original Side) Rules, 1967
- Steps to be taken in the Registry.
- Calculation of Period.
- Forms to be used.
- How to decree, order, writ etc. to run.
- Official Seal.
- Custody of the Records.
- Hours of Sitting.
- Office Hours.
- Process and copying fee.
- Court’s power to dispense with Compliance with the Rules.
- Application for the above purpose.
- Courts power to enlarge or abridge time.
- The inherent power of the Court not affected.
Syllabus for Senior Assistant Delhi High Court 2021 – Civil Procedure ‘Code: Sections 96 to 115
- Appeal for original Decree.
- Appeal from final decree where no appeal from the preliminary decree.
- Decision where appeal heard by two or more Judges.
- No decree to be reversed or modified for error or irregularity not affecting merits or jurisdiction.
- No order under section 47 to be reversed or modified unless the decision of the case is prejudicially affected.
- Second appeal.
- No further appeal in certain cases.
- Second appeal on no other grounds.
- No second appeal in certain cases.
- Power of High Court to determine issues of fact.
- Orders from which appeal lies.
- Other orders.
- What Courts to hear appeals.
- Powers of Appellate Court.
- Procedure in appeals from appellate decrees and orders.
- When appeals lie to the Supreme Court.
- Value of subject matters.
- Bar of certain appeals.
- Reference to High Courts.
Delhi Judicial Services Syllabus 2021 – Criminal Procedure Code: Sections 28 to 31,372 to 405
- Sentences which High Courts and Sessions Judges may pass.
- Sentences which magistrate may pass.
- Imprisonment in default of Fine sentences.
- Sentences in cases of conviction of several offenses at one trial.
- No appeal to lie unless otherwise provided.
- Appeal from orders requiring security.
- Appeals from convictions.
- No Appeal In Certain Cases when accused pleaded guilty.
Delhi Judicial Services Syllabus 2021 – Drafting
- Application for supply of Digital Copy.
- Notice regarding online downloading facility of e-court fee.
- Procedure for Online Gate Pass Registration.
- Template for uploading Memo of Parties in e-filing facility.
- Application for Certified Copy.
- Form for Interlocutory Applications.
- Process Fee Form.
- Application for Adjournment.
- Memorandum of Appearance of Advocate.
- Urgent Application.
- List of Documents.
- Application for Uncertified Copy.
Candidates can check Delhi Judicial Services Exam Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern with Marking Scheme and Scheme of the Exam. Stay tuned to Entrance Exams page for latest Government Jobs, Railway Jobs, Airports Jobs, Police Jobs etc. Bookmark our page for Notification Details, Admit Cards, Previous Papers, Answer Keys, Cut off, Result etc. If you have any doubts regarding any information you can contact us by below comment box.
Check official site @ www.delhihighcourt.nic.in