- 1 DLSC Murshidabad Admit Card 2017
- 1.1 www.murshidabad.gov.in Recruitment 2017 Admit Card | Download DLSC Murshidabad District Sahayak Call Letter 2017
- 1.2 DLSC Murshidabad Gram Panchayat Call Letter 2017 | मुर्शिदाबाद ग्राम पंचायत सहायक प्रवेश पत्र
- 1.3 DLSC Murshidabad Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.4 Steps to Download DLSC Murshidabad Exam Admit Card 2017 @ www.murshidabad.gov.in
DLSC Murshidabad Admit Card 2017 for Nirman Sahayak, Gram Panchayat Sahayak Posts will be released shortly. Aspirants who have applied for DLSC Murshidabad Recruitment 2017 can download Sahayak Secretary Executive Assistant Call Letter 2017 from www.murshidabad.gov.in. District Level Selection Committee of Murshidabad will soon activate Murshidabad Gram Panchayat Exam Hall Ticket 2017 Download Link. Refer DLSC Gram Panchayat Secretary Exam Date 2017 in the below sections.
DLSC Murshidabad Admit Card 2017
|Murshidabad DLSC Sahayak Exam Hall Ticket 2017|
|Name of the Conducting Board||District Level Selection Committee Murshidabad|
|Name of the Posts||Nirman Sahayak, Executive Assistant, Gram Panchayat Secretary, Gram Panchayat Assistant (Sahayak) and other Posts|
|Total Number of Available Vacancies||128 Vacant Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Starting Date to fill District Level Selection Committee Murshidabad Application Form 2017||Already Started|
|Last Date for the Submission of DLSC Murshidabad Online Application Form 2017||22nd October 2017|
|Date of Availability of Admit Card||Will be Released Soon|
|DLSC Murshidabad Exam Date 2017||Will be notified soon|
Are you looking for DLSC Murshidabad Call Letter 2017? If so, then you need to have a glance at the complete article. Any of our team members will soon update the direct link to download District Level Selection Committee Murshidabad Admit Card 2017 at the bottom of this article. So, each and every individual must stay focused on our website.
www.murshidabad.gov.in Recruitment 2017 Admit Card | Download DLSC Murshidabad District Sahayak Call Letter 2017
Most of the candidates who have a desire to work in West Bengal State have successfully applied for DLSC Murshidabad Recruitment 2017, whose closing date of Application Form has been expired recently. The Officials will shortlist the individuals for further rounds of Selection Process strictly based on their performance in the Written Test. To enable the aspirants to attempt the Exam successfully, authorities will issue DLSC Murshidabad Gram Panchayat Admit Card 2017 15 to 20 days prior to the Exam Date. Contenders are advised to have a look at the instructions available on the Call Letter.
DLSC Murshidabad Selection Process 2017
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
DLSC Murshidabad Gram Panchayat Call Letter 2017 | मुर्शिदाबाद ग्राम पंचायत सहायक प्रवेश पत्र
Participants need to fill the mandatory fields with required credentials such as Roll Number or Registration Number and Date of Birth or Password. It is essential for the applicants to download District Level Selection Committee Exam Admit Card 2017 before the link gets expired. After downloading the Call Letter, individuals need to collect the printout and preserve it safe till the end of Selection Process.
You can notice the details such as Date of the Exam, Timings of the Test, Registration Number or Roll Number, Exam Venue Detailed Address, etc. on District Level Selection Committee Murshidabad Hall Ticket 2017. In order to get their identity verified by the Officials, aspirants should carry one ID Proof which contains their Name and Photograph. We advise the postulants to stick onto our page for further updates about DLSC Murshidabad Hall Ticket 2017.
Details printed Murshidabad Gram Panchayat Hall Ticket 2017
- Name of the Exam Participant
- Father’s Name and Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Category and Gender
- Registration Number or Roll Number
- Name of the Exam
- Name and Code of the Test Center
- Detailed Address of the Exam Venue
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
- List of Important Documents that individual should carry along with DLSC Murshidabad Admit Card 2017
- Important Instructions that an applicant need to follow
DLSC Murshidabad Exam Pattern 2017
As the Conducting Board shortlists an eminent number of candidates for just 128 posts depending on their performance in the Written Exam, there is going to be the tough competition. We suggest you put the tension aside and go through the DLSC Murshidabad Syllabus 2017. In addition to it, individuals must also download DLSC Murshidabad Previous Papers PDF.
District Level Selection Committee Gram Panchayat Test Pattern 2017
|S No.||Name of the Post||Type of the Exam|
|Written Test||Viva Voce||Practical Test||Total Marks Awarded|
|1.||Nirman Sahayak of Gram Panchayat||85 Marks (English, Engineering (Civil), General Knowledge)||15 Marks||Nill||100 Marks|
|2.||Executive Assistant of Gram Panchayat||85 Marks (English, Bengali, Arithmetic, GK)||15 Marks||Nill|
|3.||Gram Panchayat Sahayak||85 Marks (English, Bengali, Arithmetic, GK)||15 Marks||Nill|
|4.||Gram Panchayat Secretary||85 Marks ( GK, English, Bengali, Arithmetic)||15 Marks||Nill|
|5.||Data Entry Operator of Panchayat Samiti||85 Marks (English, Bengali, Arithmetic, GK)||15 Marks||05 Marks|
Steps to Download DLSC Murshidabad Exam Admit Card 2017 @ www.murshidabad.gov.in
- Candidates must, first of all, visit the DLSC Official website www.murshidabad.gov.in.
- On the Home Page, individuals should search for the relevant link regarding DLSC Murshidabad Admit Card 2017.
- Enter the credentials such as Registration Number or Roll Number and Date of Birth or Password.
- Verify the captcha and then click on the Submit button.
- Then, you can observe your DLSC Murshidabad Gram Panchayat Admit Card 2017 displaying on the monitor screen.
- Contenders should download the Hall Ticket.
- Finally, contestants need to take a print out of Murshidabad Sahayak Secretary Executive Assistant Hall Ticket 2017 for further correspondence.
Aspirants who have queries about DLSC Murshidabad Admit Card 2017 can drop their comments in the comment section. Individuals must visit our website entranceexams.io on a regular basis for further information on Admit Card for All India Entrance Exams, Central Government Jobs and State Government Jobs.