- 1 www.dme.ap.nic.in – DME AP Admit Card 2017 Assistant Professor
- 1.1 www.dme.ap.nic.in Assistant Professor Exam Date 2017 | DME Andhra Pradesh Asst Prof Exam Hall Ticket 2017
- 1.2 AP DME Assistant Professor Exam Call Letter 2017 Download Link
- 1.3 DME AP Assistant Professor Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.4 How to Download DME AP Assistant Professor Exam Admit Card 2017? @ www.dme.ap.nic.in
The Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh will issue DME AP Admit Card 2017 very soon. Aspirants who have successfully filled and submitted DME Andhra Pradesh Assistant Professor Online Application Form can know DME AP Assistant Professor Exam Date. Download AP DME Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2017 by logging on to www.dme.ap.nic.in. Refer Steps to download Directorate of Medical Education AP Exam Call Letter 2017.
www.dme.ap.nic.in – DME AP Admit Card 2017 Assistant Professor
|Name of the Conducting Organization||Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Professor|
|Total Number of Vacancies||198 Vacant Posts|
|Mode of Application||Offline mode|
|Starting Date to fill DME AP Assistant Professor Application Form 2017||In the month of August 2017|
|Last Date to send the hard copy of DME AP Application Form 2017||04th September 2017|
|Date of Issuance of Hall Ticket||10 to 15 days prior to the Exam|
|DME AP Assistant Professor Exam Date 2017||Will be updated soon|
Here is the latest update about DME AP Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017. All the applicants of Andhra Pradesh DME Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 should have a look at the complete article for full pledged information. Candidates must stay updated on our website to know Andhra Pradesh DME Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2017 Availability Date, DME AP Asst. Prof. Exam Date as we will update the further details.
www.dme.ap.nic.in Assistant Professor Exam Date 2017 | DME Andhra Pradesh Asst Prof Exam Hall Ticket 2017
Have you applied for DME AP Recruitment 2017? If your answer is yes, then you might be eagerly waiting for the issuance of DME AP Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2017. The Officials of Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh will release the Admit Card on the DME AP Official website, i.e. www.dme.ap.nic.in. Contenders should enter the details such as Registration Number or Roll Number and Date of Birth or Password in the required fields. Candidates need to remember that DME AP Call Letter 2017 will not be sent through the post or by any means. Postulants should not forget to take DME AP Admit Card 2017 with them while appearing for the Written Test.
DME AP Selection Process 2017
- Written Exam (Paper I & Paper II)
- Weightage for number of years
- Weightage for the Experience in Government Institutions
AP DME Assistant Professor Exam Call Letter 2017 Download Link
The details like Name of the Candidate, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, Name, and Code of the Test Center, Date and Timings of the Exam, Detailed Address of the Exam Venue, Important Documents to Carry, Photograph and Signature of the Contender, Registration Number or Roll Number, etc. will be available on DME AP Assistant Professor Exam Call Letter 2017. If any of the individuals find any mistake in any of the details, they should immediately take to the notice of the concerned authorities. Contestants should take at least one Identity proof with them among Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter ID, PAN Card, etc. for verification purpose.
Details printed on DME AP Assistant Professor Call Letter 2017
- Name of the Participant
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number or Registration Number
- Name and Code of the Exam Center
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Signature of the Candidate
- Important Instructions to follow
- Date and Timings of the Exam
- Detailed Address of the Test Venue
- List of Important Documents to carry for the Exam along with DME AP Admit Card 2017
DME AP Assistant Professor Exam Pattern 2017
Participants must have a look at the Test Pattern tabulated below to know the Name of the Subject, Number of Questions, Total Marks Awarded, Duration of the Exam, etc. In order to make your preparation much effective, you must go through DME AP Assistant Professor PDF and DME AP Asst Prof Previous Papers PDF.
Andhra Pradesh DME Asst Prof Test Pattern 2017
|S No.||Exam Paper Number||Name of the Subject or Topic||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks Awarded||Duration of the Test|
|1.||Paper – I||Quantitative Aptitude||35 Questions||35 Marks||01 Hour|
|2.||Reasoning Ability||35 Questions||35 Marks||01 Hour|
|3.||English Langauge||30 Questions||30 Marks||01 Hour|
|4.||Paper – II||150 Questions||300 Marks|
|Total||250 Questions||400 Marks||03 Hours|
How to Download DME AP Assistant Professor Exam Admit Card 2017? @ www.dme.ap.nic.in
- First of all, applicants must log on to Andhra Pradesh DME Website, i.e. www.dme.ap.nic.in.
- Contenders can also go through the direct link which is provided at the bottom of this article.
- Individuals need to hit the appropriate link regarding DME AP Exam Hall Ticket 2017.
- Participants should enter the credentials like Roll Number or Registration Number and Date of Birth or Password.
- Candidates must then click on the Submit button after verifying the captcha.
- Then, DME Andhra Pradesh Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2017 will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Contestants need to download the Admit Card by hitting the download option available at the right top of the download page.
- In the final step, postulants should take a print out of DME AP Hall Ticket 2017 and carry it to the Test Venue on the day of Exam.
We have provided the complete information regarding DME AP Admit Card 2017 in the above sections of this article. Candidates can drop their comments in the comment section if they have any queries or doubts. Individuals must stay focused on our website www.entranceexams.io to receive regular updates on Admit Card for All India Entrance Exams, Central, and State Government Jobs.