- 1 DMRC Recruitment 2017 – Jobs in Delhi Metro
- 1.1 Delhi Metro Jobs 2017 | Upcoming DMRC Jobs 2017
- 1.2 About Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
- 1.3 DMRC Latest Jobs
- 1.4 Delhi Metro Recruitment 2017 – DMRC Vacancy details
- 1.5 Upcoming Delhi Metro Rail Jobs | Upcoming DMRC Vacancy 2017
- 1.6 Eligibility Criteria of Delhi Metro Recruitment 2017
- 1.7 DMRC Maintainer Recruitment 2017
- 1.8 DMRC Online Application Form 2017 – DMRC Login
- 1.9 Delhi Metro Rail Admit Card 2017
- 1.10 DMRC Result 2017 @ www.delhimetrorail.com
The much waited DMRC Recruitment 2017 notification was recently released for 1550 posts. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation is very popular rail service after Indian Railways. So, the candidates who were looking for Metro Jobs in Delhi can utilize this opportunity. The DMRC will release the number of vacancies on its official website and also in the leading newspapers. We will update the same on this page. Hence the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these DMRC jobs before the last date. Go through the following sections of this article to know about Upcoming Delhi Metro Rail Jobs.
DMRC Recruitment 2017 – Jobs in Delhi Metro
DMRC is abbreviated as Delhi Metro Rail Corporation. It is a metro system serving Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, and Ghaziabad in the National Capital Region of India. Delhi Metro is the 12th largest metro station of the world, even it is a big innovation of our country. DMRC was started in 2002. Now it is the main employment service for lakhs of eligible candidates. At present time Delhi metro becomes the largest mode of travel. At present, there are total 160 metro stations in Delhi.
Construction Work of Phase 3 will complete in 2017. So lots of vacancies released in 2017 to fill the vacant posts. recently they have completed procedure of recruiting 1509 vacancies of a various post, now there is an expectation that they are going to declare fresh notification before the commencement of the online registration process. As soon as the official notification of DMRC Recruitment 2017 issued by the organization, we will update you all with its details so you check this portal regularly.
Delhi Metro Jobs 2017 | Upcoming DMRC Jobs 2017
Aspirants who were looking for Central Government Jobs or Government Jobs in Delhi State can apply for these DMRC Jobs before the deadline.
Visit www.delhimetrorail.com to about organization, projects, route map, policy, helpline, career, latest news, job notification and plenty more. We created this Delhi Metro Recruitment web article to provide latest and upcoming vacancy information along with the application procedure of all Latest DMRC jobs.
Delhi Metro is the world’s thirteenth largest metro system in terms of length. Delhi Metro is India’s second urban mass rapid transportation system, after Kolkata Metro
Also, check Upcoming ONGC Jobs 2017-18 here.
About Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
Delhi Metro is a big hand to employ several needy peoples and to develop our country. Even Delhi Metro still work to increase metro line from phase 3 to phase 4. At present we have total 6 lines. But the crowd of metro traveling increased Day by day. So, the government tries to increase metro lines in future. More than 250, 0000 travelers use metro daily. so it is necessary to increasing metro lines. In future, it is expected that Delhi government released lots of jobs on the permanent and contract basis. As soon as board declared Delhi Metro Recruitment 2017 we will update it on our website immediately.
DMRC Latest Jobs
All of us know that the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited is one of the recognized organizations in India. It provides Employment Opportunities to freshers as well as experienced candidates. Therefore, whenever a Notification is released by the board, lakhs of Job Aspirants are applying for Delhi Metro Recruitment 2017. So, the competition for Metro Jobs will be high.
Aspirants who wish to work in the Delhi Government can utilize this opportunity and apply for these upcoming DMRC jobs without hesitation.
Delhi Metro Recruitment 2017 – DMRC Vacancy details
- Assistant Manager (Electrical).
- Asstt. Manager /Civil.
- Asstt. Manager/ S&T.
- Asstt. Manager/ HR.
- Assistant Manager/ Operations.
- Asstt. Technical Manager/ Finance.
Non Executive Category
- Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO).
- Account Assistant.
- Junior Engineer/ Electrical.
- Jr. Engineer/ Electronics.
- Junior Engineer/ Mechanical.
- Jr. Engineer/ Civil.
- Customer Relations (A-1) Assistant (CRA).
- Office Assistant.
Also, check HSSC Recruitment 2017 here.
Upcoming Delhi Metro Rail Jobs | Upcoming DMRC Vacancy 2017
It is said that the organization is soon going to release a large number of DMRC notifications for filling the various vacancies and posts; so guys wait for a final notification to be released. As soon as it is released we will notify you all with its complete details and even check out Employment News page on this website to find details of the latest notification issued in recent times.
Who is Eligible?
In order to apply for DMRC Recruitment 2017, all the candidates should full fill certain eligibility conditions which are listed below.
Candidates applying for these Delhi Metro Rail Jobs must be between 18 to 28 years. However, the upper age is relaxable for various reserved categories as per the norms of the organization.
The educational qualification for these Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Jobs differs for each post. Read the details carefully and refer the notification to confirm if you possess the required qualification. Usually, the board accepts the applications from the candidates who have done Bachelor’s degree (B.E/ B.Tech) or Diploma in the relevant discipline from a recognized Institute or University.
Delhi Metro Selection Process 2017
|DMRC Selection Process 2017|
|Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/ TO)||
|Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)||
The above table clearly shows the selection process of all Jobs in Delhi Metro. For all these positions, written test is mandatory which should be taken up by all the aspirants at various centers located in Delhi and NCR only. Only those who clear the written test will be shortlisted for further rounds.
Also, check the Selection Process of MSEDCL Jobs 2017 here.
Eligibility Criteria of Delhi Metro Recruitment 2017
The Eligibility Criteria of Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 specifies the nationality, age limit, and educational qualification of the candidates. Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply for these Latest Delhi Metro Rail Jobs 2017. The age limit and qualification details of DMRC Recruitment 2017 are mentioned in detail below. So, one should read the complete eligibility criteria of Delhi Metro Maintainer Recruitment 2017 before applying online.
Age Limit for Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment
We have mentioned the Age limit for Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 for these latest and upcoming jobs in the below sections. The age limit for these current DMRC jobs varies and is different for each post. But the minimum age to apply for this DMRC Recruitment 2017 is 18 years. The maximum age for these jobs in Delhi Metro varies for both freshers and experienced people.
However, the upper age is relaxable for the reserved categories as per the rules of the Delhi state government. But the aspirants who are eligible for upper age relaxation under this DMRC Latest Recruitment 2017 must hold a certificate for the reservation category. Here you can get complete updates regarding DMRC Recruitment 2017 such as upcoming jobs in Delhi Metro, Exam dates, DMRC Syllabus, solved papers, results, etc. So, keep visiting this page regularly and also bookmark our www.entranceexams.io site for more latest updates.
Educational Qualification for DMRC Recruitment
- Assistant Manager (Electrical/ Civil/ S&T): Candidates must have done B.E/ B.tech degree with minimum 60% marks in the relevant streams from a recognized Institute or University. One must also hold a valid GATE Score 2017 to apply for these DMRC jobs.
- Asst. Manager (Operations/ HR): Aspirants must have completed B.E/ B.tech in relevant trade or two years full-time MBA in HR/ Marketing/ International Business Operations/ Logistics with minimum 60% marks from a recognized Institute or University. Candidates who have knowledge in SAP/ ERP are preferred for Asst. Manager/ HR post.
- Assistant Manager (Finance): The Postulants must have done CA/ ICWA with a minimum of 50% marks and with one-year post qualification work experience in the related field. Applicants having knowledge in SAP/ ERP are preferred.
- Station Controller/ Train Operator: Candidates must complete three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics or equivalent or B.Sc. Hons in Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths or B.Sc. Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths from a Govt. recognized Institute or University.
- Junior Engineer: For DMRC JE Recruitment 2017, applicants must possess three years Engineering diploma in the relevant stream from a recognized Institute.
- Customer Relations Assistant: Candidates applying for DMRC CRA Jobs must complete three/ four years graduation course with Certificate in Computer Application Course of a minimum 6 weeks duration.
- Account Assistant: Aspirants applying for DMRC Accounts Asst Jobs must have done B.Com/ equivalent in the relevant stream from a Govt. Recognized University or Institute.
- Maintainer: ITI (NCVT/ SCVT) in specific trade is required for DMRC Maintainer Recruitment 2017.
DMRC Maintainer Recruitment 2017
Aspirants who are seeking for Delhi Metro Jobs can apply for this DMRC Executive & Non-Executive Jobs after having a look at the Official Notification. As the DMRC Vacancies 2017 provide an excellent opportunity for those who have a dream to be part of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Careers, no one should miss this chance. So, the Job Seekers have to apply for these jobs before the deadline without losing this opportunity.
Therefore, the Interested candidates of DMRC Jobs who satisfy the eligibility according to the posts can fill the DMRC Train Operator jobs. Candidates who have done graduation or Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics or equivalent stream are only eligible for this DMRC Maintainer Recruitment 2017. The officials will shortlist the candidates based on their performance in Written test, Group Discussion, Personal Interview, and Medical Exam.
DMRC Online Application Form 2017 – DMRC Login
The DMRC Online Application link is given on our site. All the interested and eligible candidates of Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 need to apply in a proper channel. But before applying, one should read the notification clearly and also keep the closing date of applying in mind. The online application for all Delhi Metro Rail jobs is available below. So, kindly open the appropriate DMRC Apply online link and apply before the last date. You can get the Delhi Metro Rail Online application link for any of the posts given above at the official site, i.e., www.delhimetrorail.com. Here we are giving you some of the steps that you can follow to apply online in a proper channel.
How to Apply for DMRC Recruitment 2017 online?
- First of all, aspirants must visit the Official website of DMRC, i.e., www.delhimetrorail.com or Directly use the link provided below for DMRC CRA jobs Notification.
- Now the Home page of DMRC will appear on the Screen.
- Read all the instructions carefully, requirements needed to apply.
- Keep all the scanned copies of Photographs, Signature, and Other Documents as per DMRC Jr Engineer Notification 2017 ready with you.
- Fill the application form of the relevant post with correct details.
- Finally, verify the details once and submit the application form before the due date.
- Also, take a printout of the application form for future use.
Delhi Metro Rail Admit Card 2017
Generally, the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation will release the DMRC Admit Card 2017 of any exam 15 to 20 days before the exam date through its official website, i.e., www.delhimetrorail.com. Since most of the candidates download the hall tickets in last one or two days, you will face some technical problems such as server down or loading slowly or gateway timeout etc.
So, I advise you to download the DMRC Hall Ticket 2017 as early as possible to avoid these problems. Also, it is mandatory for all the aspirants to produce their Delhi Metro Rail Admit Card in the examination hall; otherwise, the authorities will not allow you to write the exam. So, download your DMRC Maintainer Admit Card 2017 from this page. Candidates can find certain details printed on the Hall Ticket of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation. We have given the details in the below sections.
- Name of the Participant
- Name of the post they have applied for
- Printed Photograph and Signature of the applicant (uploaded at the time of registration)
- Date, Time, and Venue of the Exam
- Detailed Address of the Test Center
- Important Instructions that an individual need to follow
- Important documents that an aspirant need to carry to the Examination Hall
How to Download DMRC Admit Card 2017?
- First of all, contenders need to visit the Delhi Metro Rail Official website, i.e. www.delhimetrorail.com.
- On the Home Page, individuals can find the link with the name “Download DMRC Call Letter 2017”.
- By clicking on that link, participants will go to a new page.
- On that page, applicants need to enter the details like Registration Number or Roll Number and Date of Birth or Password.
- Now, contenders must click on the Submit button.
- Then, the Admit Card of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation 2017 will display on the monitor screen.
- Candidates need to download DMRC 2017 Hall Ticket.
- In the final step, contestants should download the Call letter of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation 2017 as they must carry it to the Examination Center.
- If any candidate fails to take the DMRC Recruitment Admit Card 2017-18 to the Test Venue, the authorities will simply reject his or her candidature.
Download Delhi Metro Call letter 2017
DMRC Result 2017 @ www.delhimetrorail.com
Hello, Contenders!! Are you eagerly for the release of Repco Bank Result 2017? If your answer is yes, we have an exciting news for you. As per today’s scenario, securing a job in Banking Sector has been the dream of most of the youth. Most of the candidates have appeared for Repco Bank Clerk Exam 2017 and been waiting for the declaration of Repco Bank Clerk 2017 Results.
Contenders can also check the Repco Bank Clerk Cut Off Marks 2017 from the following sections of this article. The Officials have not yet released the Repco Bank Clerk 2017 Result. Our team will update the information regarding the same whenever it is available on the Official Portal of Repco Bank, i.e. www.repcobank.com. Aspirants can find the following details on the Result Sheet of that particular exam they have attempted.
- Name of the Applicant
- Registration Number or Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Marks secured in Reasoning
- Marks scored in the English Language
- Date of Examination
- Marks obtained in General Awareness
- Marks secured in Quantitative Aptitude and Computer Knowledge
How to Check the Delhi Metro Result 2017?
- In the first step, candidates must log on to the Official Portal of DMRC, i.e. www.delhimetrorail.com.
- Now, candidates need to visit the Tenders/ Careers Section and hit on the Careers tab.
- On that page, individuals can notice a scrolling with name “Check DMRCL Results 2017”.
- Participants need to click on that link of DMRC Recruitment 2017 Result.
- By doing so, a new page will be displayed on the monitor screen asking for the details of Registration Number or Roll Number and Date of Birth or Password.
- Individuals need to fill the required fields and then, click on the Submit button.
- Your Result of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation 2017 will appear on the screen.
Through DMRCL 2017 Results, applicants can know the marks attained by them in the Exam. The authorities will only intimate the marks and this does not amount to the selection of the individual for the post they have applied for. Qualified candidates will be communicated separately by letters through courier or post for the further rounds of selection process.
Here you can get complete updates regarding DMRC Recruitment 2017 such as upcoming jobs in Delhi Metro, Exam dates, DMRC Syllabus, solved papers, results, etc. So, keep visiting this page regularly and also bookmark our www.entranceexams.io site for more latest updates. If you have any queries regarding this Delhi Metro Recruitment 2017 then feel free to ask us in the below comment section. Our team will reach you earliest.
Official website: www.delhimetrorail.com