- 1 DSSSB Teacher Syllabus 2021 | Delhi TGT, PGT Study Plan
Check the latest and the new DSSSB TGT, PGT Teacher Syllabus 2021-22. Download DSSSB TGT PGT Assistant Teacher Syllabus Pdf through the links given below. Get DSSSB Assistant Teacher 2021 Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern. Candidates can follow given DSSSB PGT Teacher Exam Syllabus 2021 along with Marking Scheme, Structure of the Exam, Scheme of the Exam Pattern and DSSSB Teacher Syllabus Pdf & Study Material. Visit, www. delhi.gov.in for more information.
DSSSB Teacher Syllabus 2021 | Delhi TGT, PGT Study Plan
Aspirants can download the Delhi SSSB Teacher Syllabus 2021. Delhi Teacher TGT Exam Syllabus 2021 is very important for the candidates to score good marks in the Examination. Without Exams, the candidate can not express their knowledge and skills. So, DSSSB TGT Syllabus 2021 play an essential role for all the aspirants who are trying to crack the job. Exams are mainly conducted to test the caliber of the candidates and also their potential to solve the problems differently. Candidates are selected for Delhi Teacher Post by the Written Test.To crack the Written Test, the candidates must have DSSSB Delhi Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2021 in a precise manner.
Once, any notification is released the first step the candidates do after applying is to collect the exact and accurate DSSSB Syllabus of Delhi Primary Teacher PGT & TRT. So to help out the candidates, we are providing the detailed and the accurate DSSSB Teacher Syllabus 2021 below. Along with the DSSSB Teacher Exam Syllabus, Previous papers are also essential for the candidates to crack the exam efficiently. Read the article thoroughly to download DSSSB Primary Teacher Exam Syllabus 2021 Pdf and Exam Pattern.
Delhi SSSB Group B Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2021 – Overview
www. delhi.gov.in Exam Syllabus 2021
|Name of the Board||Delhi Sub Ordinate Service Selection Board|
|Name of the Post||Various Post of Teacher (Group B)|
|Number of Vacancies||9232|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date of Application||05/01/2018|
|Last Date of Application||31/01/2018|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Selection Procedure||One-Tier Exam, Two-Tier Exam & Skill Test|
|Official Portal||www. delhi.gov.in|
SSSB Delhi TGT Tier-I & Tier-II Syllabus 2021 – Delhi PGT Teacher Recruitment 2018
Here is the hot news for all the candidates who are waiting to work for the Central Government Jobs. Now that the notification is released, everyone will be in search of DSSSB Special Education Teacher Syllabus. Hence we are providing the latest and the new Delhi Sub Ordinate Service Selection Board TGT Tier I & Tier II Syllabus 2021. DSSSB is the most recent today’s employment news to recruit the candidates for the various posts of Teacher. Every time DSSSB Recruitment Notification is released, there will be lakhs of people applying for multiple Teacher posts. So, the candidates have to concentrate more on Delhi TGT Syllabus 2021 to survive from such tight competition. The candidates can check the accurate information about SSSB Delhi Primary Teacher Syllabus along with the Exam pattern. The aspirants can also download DSSSB Teacher Syllabus Pdf 2021 through the links given below.
<Delhi Sub Ordinate Service Selection Board Admit Card>
Selection Procedure for DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2021
- One-Tier Examination.
- Two-Tier Examination.
- Skill Test.
दिल्ली एसएसएसबी टीचर परीक्षा पैटर्न 2021 @ www. delhi.gov.in
Delhi SSSB Drawing Teacher Selection Procedure consists of Written Test (Tier I & Tier II) and Skill Test. DSSSB TGT Exam Pattern for Written Test is given below. The Screening Exam is to conduct in two phases, i.e. Tier I & Tier II. The DSSSB Assistant Teacher Exam Pattern 2021 is provided for both Tier I & Tier II separately. The candidates have to prepare different DSSSB Exam Syllabus subjects for Delhi SSSB PGT Exam. The Subjects for each Exam are given below in the table format. The candidates can check the given Delhi Sub Ordinate Service Selection Board TGT, PGT Exam Pattern for Tier I & Tier II and prepare well for the Exam. With the help of the DSSSB Social Science Teacher Exam pattern, the candidates can know about the Duration of the Exam, Total marks, Total Questions, Name of the Subjects, Difficulty level of the Exam etc. The different aspects of DSSSB Physical Education Teacher Exam pattern along with DSSSB Teacher Syllabus are given below. Check it out!!!
Some of the important points for Delhi TGT, PGT Teacher Exam Pattern of Tier I & Tier II are as follows.
- Each question carries one mark.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
- Each Paper is divided into two sections – Section A & Section B.
DSSSB Assistant Teacher Tier I Test Pattern 2021
|Type of the Exam||Section Name||Part||Subjects Name||Total Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Objective Type MCQs||A||I||General Awareness||20||100||2 Hours|
|II||General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||20|
|III||Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||20|
|IV||Hindi Language & Comprehension||20|
|V||English Language & Comprehension||20|
Delhi SSSB TGT, PGT Tier II Exam pattern 2021
|Type of the Exam||S.No||Part||Subjects Name||Total Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Objective Type MCQs||1.||I||Mental Ability & Reasoning Ability||20||100||3 Hours|
|2.||Hindi Language & Comprehension||20|
|3.||Numerical Ability & Data Interpretation||20|
|5.||English Language & comprehension||20|
|II||PG Qualification & Teaching Methodology||200||200|
Delhi Sub Ordinate Service Selection Board Teacher Exam Syllabus 2021
The candidates can get the detailed and the accurate DSSSB PGT Teacher Exam Syllabus here. Before starting the preparation, the candidates must check the given precise Delhi Exam Syllabus 2021 to crack the Written Test Efficiently. The DSSSC Syllabus for TGT Computer Science for Tier I & Tier II is same for all the subjects. But DSSSC Teacher Syllabus for Tier-II will have Higher Level Multiple Choice Questions. Check below for Delhi TGT, PGT Teacher Syllabus 2021.
DSSSB TGT Syllabus pdf 2021 – General Awareness
- The environment around him/her and its application to society.
- Current Affairs.
- Everyday observation.
- Art & Culture.
- Everyday Science.
- Scientific Research.
- National/International Organizations /Institutions.
www. delhi.gov.in Teacher Exam Syllabus 2021 – General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability
- Verbal and non-verbal types.
- Space visualization.
- Decision making.
- Visual memory.
- Arithmetical reasoning.
- Verbal and Figure classification.
- Arithmetical number series.
- Blood Relations.
- Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Mirror Images.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Decision Making.
- Embedded Figures.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Statement Conclusion.
- Number Ranking.
DSSSB Teacher Syllabus 2021 – Arthematic & Numerical Ability
- Number Systems.
- Data Interpretation.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Time & Work.
- Time & Distance.
DSSSB English language & Comprehension Syllabus 2021
- Comprehension of the English and Hindi Languages.
- Questions on its Vocabulary.
- Sentence Structure.
- Antonyms and its correct usage.
DSSSB TGT Computer Science Syllabus 2021 – Quantitative Aptitude
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Ratio and Time.
- Interest & Discount.
- Profit and Loss.
- Number Systems.
- Use of Tables and Graphs Mensuration.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- The relationship between Numbers.
DSSSB TGT PGT Syllabus 2021 – Concerned Subjects
DSSSB Syllabus for TGT – Geography
- Soils and Vegetations.
- Development of Geographical Thought.
- Human Geography.
- Settlement Geography.
- Political Geography.
- Economic Geography.
- Physical Aspects.
- Human Aspects.
- Transport and Trade.
- Regional Development and Planning.
- Geography of Jharkhand.
DSSSB Teacher Recruitment Syllabus 2021 – History
- Early pastoral and agricultural communities. The archaeological evidence.
- The rise of Magadha; the Mauryan empire. Ashoka‘s inscriptions; his dhamma nature of the Mauryan state.
- Sources and approaches to study of early Indian history.
- The post-Mauryan period in northern and peninsular India; Political and administrative history, economy, Society, culture and religion.
- Tamilaham and its society; the Sangam texts.
- India in the Gupta and post-Gupta period (to c.750).
- The Indus Civilization; its origins, nature and decline.
- Teachings of Mahavira and Buddha. Contemporary society, the early phase of state formation and urbanization.
- Patterns of settlement, economy, social organization and religion in India (c. 2000 to 500 B.C.): archaeological perspectives.
- Themes in early Indian cultural history.
- The first half of 18th Century.
- India, 750-1200.
- India, 750-1200.
- Unification of Europe.
- Decolonization and Underdevelopment.
- Soviet Disintegration and the Unipolar World.
- Cold War.
- Colonial Liberation.
- Imperialism and Colonialism.
- World Wars.
- Revolution and Counter-Revolution.
- Nation-State System.
- Imperialism and Colonialism.
- Nation-State System.
- Enlightenment and Modern ideas.
- Origins of Modern Politics.
- Towards Freedom.
- The first phase of Independence.
- Nationalism under Gandhi’s leadership.
- Other strands of the National Movement.
- Early Indian Nationalism.
- The inter-war economy of India.
- Colonial Economy.
- Socio-cultural impact of the colonial rule.
- Economy 1858-1914.
- Establishment of British rule in India.
- Resistance to colonial rule.
DSSSB Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2021 – Teaching Methodology
- Know the elements of instruction also.
- Describe the different methods of education and explain how each teaching method can be used to enhance effective teaching and learning also.
- Construct learning objectives.
- Explain how the psychological theories of learning are applied to learning and teaching also.
- Describe ways of grading and recording of the results.
- Describe various educational provisions for individual differences
- Prepare a scheme of work of your elective teaching subjects using the syllabus also.
- Prepare lesson plans to be used in the teaching of your elective subjects at a given class level.
- Describe the role of teachers and learners in instruction also.
- Select the content, resources to be used in the preparation of schemes and lesson plans to suit the student characteristics
- Prepare and teach a microteaching lesson also.
- Define the terms, tests, measurement, assessment, and evaluation.
- Describe the various types of tests, their limitations, and strengths also.
- Define methodology/pedagogy, learning objectives.
- Explain the different categories of evaluation and their application in teaching and learning also.
- Learn the sequence of learning and the criteria for selecting strategies for learning.
- Therefore, before going to the Examination once again check these topics like these will help in writing the Exam.
DSSSB Teacher Syllabus 2021 – Drawing
- Portrait studies.
- Drawing for Design.
- Still Life Painting.
- Figure Composition.
- Landscape painting.
- Principles of Composition.
- Indian Folk Art.
- Philosophy of Art.
- Pictorial Composition.
- Modern art in India.
Delhi Teacher Syllabus 2021 – Biology
- Animal behavior.
- Cell biology.
- Developmental biology.
- Computational biology.
- Evolutionary ecology.
- Human biology.
- Molecular ecology.
- Molecular evolution.
- Molecular genetics.
- Organismal biology.
- Plant biology.
- Plant molecular biology.
DSSSB Teacher Syllabus @ www.delhi.gov.in – Physical education
- We and our environment.
- Human Body; physical fitness and health.
- Food and Nutrition.
- Social Health and relationships with others.
- Safety and Security.
- Consumer Health.
- Vocational and Leadership aspects.
DSSB Special Education Teacher Syllabus 2021 – Fine art
- Drawing ( Studio Work ).
- Product Drawing.
- Graphic Design.
- Design 2 – D.
- Lettering, Typo. & Calligraphy.
- Design 3 – D.
- Press Layout.
- Poster Design / Hoarding.
The candidates can get the precise DSSSB Syllabus 2021 above. Check the provided DSSSB TGT, PGT Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern before starting the preparation. Stay tuned to Entrance Exams page for DSSSB Teacher Syllabus 2021 and Marking Scheme of the Exam. Also, bookmark our page for more information of Government Jobs.
Check official site @ www.delhi.gov.in