DU LLB Counselling schedule 2019 & procedure is given here. Check Delhi University LLB Counselling steps and dates on this page. Refer the whole page to know more details of DU LLB Counselling 2019. Scroll down the page to know the DU LLB 2019 Counselling information.
DU LLB Counselling 2019
The DU LLB 2019 Counselling will be conducted by Delhi University in the month of July 2019. The candidates who are placed in the merit list will be allowed to participate in the DU LLB Counselling 2019. The candidates need to register themselves in online to participate for DU LLB Counselling 2019. In the DU LLB Counselling process, candidates will be alloted a seat in three years LLB course at various participating institutions. For this, the eligible candidates must undergo various rounds. The DU LLB Counselling rounds include document verification, seat allotment process.
The authorities publish the DU LLB Counselling dates on the official website. The candidates need to check the details of the DU LLB Counselling and attend it with the necessary requirements. Here, on this page, candidates can check the information on DU LLB Counselling procedure, seats available, documents required, seat allotment and other details.
DU LLB Counselling Dates 2019
|DU LLB Admission 2019 Counselling|
|Board Name||University of Delhi|
|Name of the Exam||Delhi University LLB Entrance Exam|
|Level of Exam||University Level|
|Starting Date of DU LLB Application||April 2019|
|Last Date of Application 2019||May 2019|
|DU LLB Hall Ticket Download Date||June 2019|
|Exam Date of DU LLB 2019||June 2019|
|DU LLB Result Declaration Date||July 2019|
|DU LLB 2019 Counselling Dates||August 2019|
DU LLB Counselling Schedule 2019
After the official announcement, the candidates can check the DU LLB 2019 Counselling dates on this page. From the DU LLB Counselling 2019 dates, the candidates can check on which date the activities of DU LLB counselling takes place. On the scheduled date, the candiadtes should attend the DU LLB Counselling along with required documents. In the below sections, candidates can obtain DU LLB Documents list, DU LLB Counselling process and other information.
Certificates Required for DU LLB 2019 Counselling
- 10th Class Marks Sheet & Pass Certificate
- 12th Class Marks Sheet & Pass Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- DU LLB 2019 Admit Card
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- DU LLB Rank Card
- Character Certificate
- College Leaving Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- DU LLB Application Form 2019
- PWD Certificate ( if applicable)
LLB DU Counselling 2019 Procedure
The DU LLB Counselling 2019 process contains the following steps.
Step-1: DU LLB 2019 Counselling
- After the announcement of the DU LLB results, the officials prepare a merit list.
- The candidates can check the merit list by visiting the official website.
- Those candidates who are placed in the merit list have to report at the DU LLB Counselling venue on the specified date.
- All the candidates should bring the necessary documents to the DU LLB Counselling venue for certificate verification.
- If the candidate forgets to bring any of the certificates from the list are not permitted for further rounds of DU LLB counselling 2019.
Step-2: Seat Allotment Process
- After completion of verification of the documents, the seat allotment procedure commences.
- The seat will be alloted to the candiadtes based on their rank, category of the candidate, no of seats available and choices filled.
- At the time of seat allotment, the candidate should present physically.
- If any of the candidates fails to attend at the time of seat allotment, then his/her candidature will be cancelled and the seat will be allocated to the next candidate.
- The candidate should report at the alloted college within the given time.
- To confirm their seat at the alloted college, the candidate has to carry all the required certificates along with admission letter.
Instructions for DU LLB 2019 Counselling
- The DU LLB 2019 Counselling will be conducted in offline mode only.
- Only the candidates who have reached the DU LLB 2019 cutoff marks are eligible to attend the DU LLB Counselling.
- It is mandatory for all the applicants to carry the required documents while attending the DU LLB Counselling 2019.
- The shortlisted candidate should present in person for the DU LLB 2019 Counselling. Other persons in the place of those candidates are permitted for DU LLB Counselling 2019.
- After allotment of seat, the candidate has to pay the admission fee within the given time period.
- If the candidate doesn’t pay within the limited time, then admission will be cancelled and transferred to the next candidate in the merit list.
- Once the seat is alloted & admission fee for each round has been paid by the candidate, no further requests for rescheduling of DU LLB Counselling will be entertained.
DU LLB Counselling 2019 Participating Institutes
Delhi University provides admissions into three campuses. LLB is a 3-year undergraduate programme. The participating institutions are given below.
|Participating Institutions||No of seats available|
|Campus Law Center||871|
|Law Center II||696|
|Law Centre I||1044|
|Total Seats available||2611|
The information which is given here is only for reference purpose.Read the complete page to know the complete details of the DU LLB Counselling 2019. Bookmark our site to get latest updates on University Level Entrance Exams.