- 1 Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021
- 1.1 ER Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- 1.2 Howrah & Liluah Railway Workshop Recruitment 2021
- 1.3 er.indianrailways.gov.in Vacancy Details
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria of Eastern Railway Howrah Division Recruitment 2021
- 1.5 Other details of Eastern Railway Liluah Workshop Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.6 How to Apply for Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021 Notification released. Apply for 863 ER Railway Apprentice Vacancies on or before the last date, i.e., 7th December 2021. Additional details such as age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process, pay scale, how to apply for Howrah & Liluah Railway Workshop Jobs and other information are mentioned below. Individuals can also get the application form of Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 @ er.indianrailways.gov.in
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway|
|Number of vacancies||863 posts|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Starting Date to Apply for RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment||Already started|
|Last Date to send application form||7th December 2021|
|Job Type||Railway Jobs|
ER Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Have you done Matriculation and looking for Railway Jobs? Then you can find this RRC Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification as the golden opportunity. As per the official notification, there is a total of 863 Apprentice vacancies available in different trades. These vacancies are to be filled under Howrah & Liluah Railway Workshops. So, to fill these vacant posts, the authorities of Eastern Railway were looking for talented and hardworking people. Interested people can send their applications to this RRC Liluah & Haryana Division Apprentice Recruitment 2021 by following the instructions given on this page. All the willing candidates should remember that they should apply for one unit only, i.e., either Liluah workshop or Howrah division. The officials have announced that 7th December 2021 is the last date to send the application forms to the Chief Works Manager, Liluah.
Only those people who match the eligibility criteria are allowed to apply for the Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021. So guys, refer the eligibility details first before you send the application forms for this Latest ER Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021. But before applying, one should download the official notification and verify all the details mentioned in it.
<< Also, check 732 Apprentice jobs in Kanchrapara Railway Workshop >>
Howrah & Liluah Railway Workshop Recruitment 2021
Aspirants who satisfy the eligibility conditions should only apply for this Liluah & Howrah Railway Workshop Apprentice Recruitment 2021. Because the authorities will reject the applications of those who found ineligible. All the selected candidates of Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 have to undergo apprenticeship training as per the norms of RDAT/ Kolkata. My special advice to all the eligible candidates is to apply as soon as possible because there will be a huge competition for Railway Jobs in India. Scroll down this page to know more details such as Selection process, Application fee, Application Procedure, Training period, etc.
er.indianrailways.gov.in Vacancy Details
|S.no.||Name of the Division||No. of Vacancies|
To know category wise or trade wise Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2021, refer the official notification given below.
Eligibility Criteria of Eastern Railway Howrah Division Recruitment 2021
Age Limit for RRC Eastern Railway Jobs
Applicants of Howrah & Liluah Railway Workshop Recruitment 2021 must be between 15 years to 24 years as on 01/07/2017. That means, they should not be born before 02/07/1993 and after 01/07/2002. However, the upper age is relaxable for reserved categories as given below.
- 5 years in case of SC/ ST Candidates.
- 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
- For Physically handicapped category – 10 years for UR, 15 years for SC & ST, and 13 years for OBC.
Educational Qualification for er.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment
- Aspirants must have passed Matriculation or 10th class under 10+2 education system with a minimum 50% marks from a recognized board or institution.
- Candidates must also hold I.T.I. certificate in the relevant trade affiliated to NCVT.
Other details of Eastern Railway Liluah Workshop Recruitment 2021 –
The officials will select the applied candidates on the basis of Merit List. The Eastern Railway Merit List will be prepared separately for Liluah and Howrah division based on the marks obtained in Matriculation/ 10th Class in 10+2 Examination system. Finally, the merit listed candidates have to undergo a Medical examination conducted by Indian Railways.
All the applicants of Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021 need to pay the application fee of Rs. 100 through a crossed postal order in favour of F.A. & C.A.O., Eastern Railway, Kolkata payable to GPO/ Kolkata. There is no application fee for
All the selected candidates have to undergo Apprenticeship training as per the rules of RDAT/ Kolkata. During that period, the officials will pay the stipend as per their norms.
How to Apply for Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
- First of all, log in to the official website, i.e., www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
- There on the top of the homepage, click the News & Updates section.
- On mouse hovering, you will find recruitment section; click on it.
- Now search for Eastern Railway Howrah & Liluah Workshop Notification 2021 link.
- Read the notification thoroughly before applying.
- If eligible then download the ER Railway Apprentice Application form 2021 on an A4 size paper.
- Fill the form with correct information in the relevant fields.
- Submit the duly filled application form along with the given documents to the address mentioned below before the deadline.
Documents to be enclosed:
- 2 Self-addressed envelopes of 11″ x 5″ size with a Postal Stamp of Rs. 5/-.
- A crossed Postal Order of Rs. 100/-.
- 2 recent Passport Size Photographs duly signed by the applicant.
- Eastern Railway Call Letter cum Admit Card.
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ ST/ OBC categories.
NOTE: The envelope should be super-scribed as “Application for Liluah Workshop” or “Application for Howrah
Division” against Notice No. 01/2017/LLH dated 27.10.17 for engagement of Act Apprentices.
Workshop Personnel Officer,
Eastern Railway (ER),
Liluah, Howrah – 711 204.
Hope you got the complete information regarding Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021. One can also find more Latest Government Jobs on our site. So, bookmark our www.entranceexams.io website for not missing any Job updates.