- 1 84 ECIL Graduate Engg Trainee Posts – ECIL Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Overview of Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for ECIL Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 ECIL Hyderabad Graduate Engineer Trainee Notification 2018 – ECIL Careers
- 1.5 Application Procedure of ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018
Latest ECIL GET Recruitment 2018 Notification released. Apply through online for 84 ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts @ www.ecil.co.in from 16th January 2018 to 15th February 2018. Get complete details regarding ECIL Recruitment 2018 through GATE.
84 ECIL Graduate Engg Trainee Posts – ECIL Recruitment 2018
Latest News!!! Electronics Corporation of India Limited, a leading public sector company invites applications from applicants to fill 84 Graduate Engineer Trainee posts. The post-training is given at the headquarters, i.e., Hyderabad. The areas included in the training are Design & Development, Projects, Marketing, Production, QA and Field of Engineering. So, interested aspirants can apply for ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018 through online.
The online applications are available @ www.ecil.co.in between 16th January 2018 and 15th February 2018. Hence, Apply as soon as possible to avoid last minute server issues. The candidates will be shortlisted and called personal interview for ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts based on their GATE 2018 Score. The date of interview will be intimated later through mail/ official website. On successful completion of training, the candidate will be appointed as Engineer for three years. For more details regarding ECIL GET Recruitment 2018 go through the article.
Overview of Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2018
|www.ecil.co.in Recruitment 2018 – ECIL Careers|
|Organisation Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name||Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)|
|Job Category||PSU Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Application Start Date||16th January 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||15th February 2018|
|Payment Mode||Online or Offline|
|Selection Process||2018 Gate Score & Interview|
ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Vacancy Details
The discipline wise ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee vacancy details tabulated above. Refer official notification for category wise vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria for ECIL Recruitment 2018
The applicants who meet the eligibility criteria are only eligible to apply for ECIL GET Recruitment 2018 through Gate. To verify your eligibility check following sections like age limit and educational qualifications.
Educational Qualification of ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts
The aspirant must have First Class Engineering Degree in the respective discipline with minimum 65% aggregate marks (55% for SC/STs) from AICTE approved Colleges or any recognized Indian Universities to apply for ECIL Recruitment 2018 for Engineers.
Age Limit of ECIL Jobs
The age limit of the aspirant should not be more than 25 years as on 31.12.2017 to apply for ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018.
ECIL Hyderabad Graduate Engineer Trainee Notification 2018 – ECIL Careers
Before applying for ECIL Hyderabad Recruitment 2018 go through the following sections such as important dates, pay scale, selection process, Application Fee.
Pay Scale for ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts
The appointed aspirant for the post of ECIL GET will get a stipend of Rs. 38, 430/- per month.
Selection Process of ECIL GET Recruitment 2018
The applicants will be shortlisted for ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts based on their score of GATE 2018 Examination. Score from 2017 or previous years is not valid. Depending on the GATE scores the candidates will be called for Personal Interview.
Application Fee for ECIL Recruitment 2018
The application fee for ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018 is as follows.
- General and OBC Category – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen/ Regular Employees of ECIL – NO FEE
Important Dates of ECIL GET Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Online applications available from – 16.01.2018
- Closing Date to Apply – 15.02.2018
Application Procedure of ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018
The aspirants who wish to apply for ECIL GET Recruitment 2018 firstly need to verify their eligibility. If eligible, then apply through online by following the below steps or else, directly click on the link attached below. On successful submission of online application pay the application fee through online or offline.
How to Apply for ECIL GET-2018 Posts
- At First, open the Official website of ECIL Careers, i.e., careers.ecil.co.in.
- Select the link “Click Here for applying to GET Positions against Advt No.01/2018” on the homepage.
- Click on”Detailed Advertisement” link and check for eligibility.
- If eligible, then click on “Apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) Positions” link.
- Select the Advt No. and Post applied for, i.e., Graduate Engineer Trainee.
- Enter the details on the application form and upload the required documents.
- Before submitting cross check the entered details and click on “submit” button.
- Now proceed to pay the fee by clicking on “Fee Payment” link.
- Finally, take a print of ECIL GET Recruitment 2018 application form for further use.
Hope the details shared on this page were useful to you. In case of doubts refer official ECIL GET Recruitment 2018 notification by below link. Meanwhile, follow Entrance Exams page for Latest job openings, previous paper, syllabus, results, etc.
Official Web portal: www.ecil.co.in