- 1 ESAF Bank Syllabus 2017 – Sales, Credit, Regional, Officer Trainee
ESAF Bank Syllabus 2017 enclosed here. Aspirants who applied for the SO jobs can find the complete ESAF Bank Officer Exam Syllabus 2017 in this article. Interested candidates can also check the syllabus at the official website @ www.esafbank.com. Also, know the exam pattern for the Sales officer and Credit officer of Evangelical Social Action Forum bank here. Go through the complete article to know the subjects for the exam and the date of the exam.
ESAF Bank Syllabus 2017 – Sales, Credit, Regional, Officer Trainee
The ESAF Small Finance Bank will conduct the Written test for the Sales Officer posts on the scheduled dates. As the competition for the Bank Jobs will be very high, aspirants must start their exam preparation from now onwards. It is not that much easy to crack the ESAF exam without knowing the ESAF Small Finance Bank syllabus. Applicants have to start preparing for the Evangelical Social Action Forum Bank Recruitment exam after the completion of the application process.
All the applicants of ESAF exam must have an idea about the exam before appearing for the written examination. Because with the help of ESAF Bank Specialist Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern, candidates can know the subjects and structure of the question paper.
www.esafbank.com Specialist Officer, RO, CO, SOT Syllabus 2017
|Name of the Board||Evangelical Social Action Forum bank|
|Post Name||Sales officer, Credit officer, Regional officer, Sales officer trainee jobs|
|Number of vacancies||1660 vacancies|
|Name of the Exam||ESAF Bank Exam 2017|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Application Starting Date||11th July 2017|
|The closing date to submit the applications||11th August 2017|
|Exam Date||will update soon|
ESAF Bank SO Recruitment 2017 Details
The Evangelical Social Action Forum bank had announced a recruitment notification a few days back. Aspirants interested in Bank Jobs had applied for 1660 Sales officer, Credit officer, Regional officer, Sales officer trainee jobs. Talented candidates had submitted the online application forms on or before 11th August 2017. The ESAF Small Finance Bank is planning to conduct the written examination soon. So, applicants who strongly wish to continue their career in Bank jobs have to score well in the exam. Then, to attain the job, you need the help of ESAF Bank syllabus 2017. Don’t worry, www.entranceexams.io is here you gather and upload the complete ESAF Bank Sales Credit Officer Syllabus here.
[Download ESAF Bank Officer Previous Papers]
- ThePhase I – Registration of Candidate
- Phase II – Shortlisting
- Phase III – Calls for Assessment
- The Phase IV – Objective Test
- Phase V – Group Discussion
- Phase VI – Preliminary Interview
- The Phase VII – Final Interview
- Phase VIII – Announcement of Results
ESAF Bank Sales Officer Credit Officer Exam Pattern
Exam pattern gives the details of the subjects asked in the exam, the weightage of a particular subject such in the exam. The duration of the Bank Exam of ESAF Small Finance exam will be known by this JRHMS Medical Officer Exam Pattern.
- The Duration of the written test is 1 hour.
- The exam is conducted with five subjects.
- Total ESAF Bank exam is for 75 marks
|S.No||Subject Name||Total Marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning||75 marks||1 hour|
|3.||Data Analysis and interpretation|
Evangelical Social Action Forum Bank Specialist Officer (SO, RO, CO, COT) Syllabus 2017
In the below section we have given the subject wise topics that need to prepare the ESAF Bank Specialist Officer Exam. Applicants make a note of these topics and download from here at free of cost. For the convenience of the candidates, we have gathered the complete Evangelical Social Action Forum bank Syllabus here.
ESAF Bank syllabus for Sales Officer Exam 2017 – Reasoning
- Arithmetical number series
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Space visualization
- Problem solving
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Figure classification
Computer Awareness Syllabus for ESAF Bank
- Basics of Hardware and software
- Computer Definition
- Basic Organization of Computer system
- History of Modern Computer
- parts of Computer
- Basic Internet Knowledge and Protocol
- Difference between Hardware and Software
- History and Future of Computers
- Computer Shortcuts / Computer Abbreviation
types of Computer
- Software usage and names (MS Office, MS Excel)
- Difference between Input and Output Device
- Examples of Computer Devices
- Basic Functionalities of MS-Office
- Networking and communication
- Database Basics
- Computer Shortcuts Key
- Computer abbreviation
- Basic Computer Fundamentals
- Shortcut Keyset
- Basic Software & Hardware and their Functionalities
- Input /Output Devices
- Number System
- Operating System Basics
- Memory and storage device
- Computer Abbreviation
- Basic Knowledge of Internet Use
ESAF Bank Syllabus 2017 of Specialist Officer for General Awareness Exam
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- International Relations and Events.
- Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International.
- Social and Economic Geography, Physical and Demography.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of your state with particular emphasis on India Statehood
- Policies, Physical, Social and
- Economic Geography of India.
- Economic and Social Development of India.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts, and Literature.
- General Science: India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Movement and formation of your state.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
Banking Awareness Topics for ESAF Small Finance Bank Exam Syllabus 2017
- Gold Monetization Scheme: Objectives & Benefits
- Depositor Education and Awareness Fund (DEAF) Scheme
- Banking Ombudsman
- Banking Concepts
- Sovereign Gold Bonds Scheme
- Line of Credit Guidelines by IDEAS
- Recent Amendments in Banking Ombudsman Scheme
- Lead Bank Scheme: All You Need to Know
- Important Acts related to Banking and Finance in India
- Sustainable Structuring of Stressed Assets (S4A Scheme)
- Commercial Banking
- Important Full Forms and Abbreviations For Banking Exams
- Reserve bank of India
- International Banking
- Institutional Financing
- Investment and Exchange
- 10 Important Banking Terms To Remember
- E-banking & Payment Banks
- International financial organization
- Cash Management
- Public and Private Sector Banks
- Other Banking & Financial Organisations
- Capital Market & Money Market
- Tricks to Learn Taglines of Banks
- Banking Terms
- List of Important Abbreviations For SBI PO
- List of Currency Terms With Explanation
- Banking Terms for IBPS, SBI, RRB and RBI Exams
- Banking Terms in Easy Language PDF
- Basic Financial and Banking Terms – Download PDF
English Exam Syllabus of ESAF Bank syllabus
- Sentence correction
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Cloze Test.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages.
- Error Correction.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Antonyms etc.
Our team www.entranceexams.io had provided the ESAF Bank Sales Officer Syllabus 2017 here. Applicants utilize the available data in a proper way and schedule the plan to qualify in the written examination. Leave a comment in the below section if you have any doubts. keep visiting our site for the latest updates of ESAF Small Finance Bank SO, CO, RO, SOT syllabus, Previous papers.
Official Website: www.esafbank.com