- 1 GATE Registration 2018 @ www.gate.iitg.ac.in
- 1.1 GATE 2018 Registration
- 1.2 GATE Application Form 2018
- 1.3 GATE Application Fee | Registration Fee
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria to fill GATE 2018 Application Form
- 1.5 How to Apply for GATE 2018?
- 1.6 Required details to fill GATE Application Form 2018
- 1.7 How to fill GATE 2018 Registration Form/ Application Form
GATE Registration 2018 steps are enclosed on this Page. Get How to fill GATE Application Form, Applying procedure for GATE. Check GATE 2018 Apply online procedure. Candidates can also check GATE Online Application Fee, Eligibility etc.
GATE 2018 Registration Started from 1st September 2017
GATE Registration 2018 @ www.gate.iitg.ac.in
The GATE 2018 Application Form available from 01/09/2017. Candidates who are willing to apply for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE), 2018 can apply online. The IIT Guwahati released the Application Form of GATE 2018 at their official Site www.gate.iitg.ac.in. Those who want to get admission in M.Tech has to fill the GATE Application Form 2018 on or before 5th October 2017 (Thursday). Therefore, before filling the GATE Online Application Form, Aspirants have to check the Registration procedure and get register first. Hence read the entire article and check the complete details of GATE 2018.
<< GATE 2018 Updates >>
GATE 2018 Registration
Aspirants who Submitted the GATE Application Form Successfully are allowed to take the Examination. Those candidates are eligible to get an admission in the M.Tech course in various colleges all over India. Aspirants who interested in doing Post Graduation in Engineering field can check the GATE 2018 Registration Process and can fill the GATE Form. Before GATE apply online, check Eligibility criteria before filling the Application. On this Page, we have provided the complete details regarding the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. Therefore read the entire article and get complete information.
[Also, Check GATE 2018 Exam Dates Branch Wise]
GATE Application Form 2018
GATE 2018 Apply Online Dates
|Online Application Form starting date||01 September 2017 (Friday)|
|Last Date to submit GATE 2018 Application Form||5th October 2017 (Thursday)|
|Last Date to request for change in the examination city||17th November 2017 (Friday)|
|Admit Card downloading date||5th January 2018 (Friday)|
|GATE 2018 Online Exam Dates||
(Saturdays & Sundays)
|Answer Key Released date||Few days after examination|
|Result Declaration date||17th March 2018|
|Score Card downloading dates||Last week of March 2018 to Last week of May 2018|
|Counselling Commencement dates||the Second week of April 2018|
< Check GATE 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern >
About Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering
GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. It is a National Level Entrance Examination conducted to offer admissions into PG Courses in the field of Engineering and Technology. Every year, this Exam was organized by the seven zonal IITs, IISc, on a rotational basis. Through GATE 2018 examination only, students can get an admission into M.Tech/ Ph.D. programs in IITs, IISc, IISERs and other reputed institutions. Apart from providing admissions, GATE Score is considered as one of the criteria for recruitment to Government and also private organizations working in the technical fields. Therefore candidates can check the complete information regarding the GATE 2018 i.e., Application Fee, Registration Procedure, Eligibility etc.
GATE Application Fee | Registration Fee
|Women Candidates of any category||Rs. 750/-|
|SC / ST / PWD Category Candidates||Rs. 750/-|
|All Other Candidates||Rs. 1,500/-|
|GATE International Candidates||US Dollars 50|
GATE 2018 Application Form Fee has to be done by using the following Payment methods.
- Net banking.
- Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- E-challan (if applicable).
Eligibility Criteria to fill GATE 2018 Application Form
- Students who completed their B.Tech are eligible for the Post Graduation (M.Tech) Admission through GATE.
- Those who are pursuing B.Tech final year are also eligible to apply for GATE 2018.
How to Apply for GATE 2018?
- Fill Gate 2018 Application Form.
- Upload Images.
- Make fee Payment.
- Print GATE Online Application Form.
Required details to fill GATE Application Form 2018
- Personal details of the Applicant.
- Academic qualification details.
- Address for communication.
- GATE Paper and GATE 2018 examination cities.
- Details of Valid ID proof.
- Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature. Thumb impression.
- Scanned Image of Degree Certificate or Certificate from Principal/ HODs in pdf format.
- The scanned copy of Category/ PWD certificate (if applicable) in pdf format.
How to fill GATE 2018 Registration Form/ Application Form
Candidates who are willing to apply for the GATE 2018 examination, need to register first. So Check the GATE Registration Process and apply online. Therefore students are suggested to follow the simple steps provided below and then apply for GATE online.
Step 1: GATE Registration 2018
- In order to register, candidates must enter the details of Valid E-mail Address, Mobile Number and a Password of their choice.
- The chosen Password must be unique (Avoid using your Name, Date of Birth, Some String of Numbers or Letters like 12345, abcd, etc.).
- Make sure that no one can guess the Password opted by you to avoid misuse.
- Candidates will receive the complete details to their Registered E-mail ID and Mobile Number in use.
- In the case of Foreign candidates, details will be sent to their E-mail ID.
- After successful registration, students will receive an E-mail which contains the GOAPS Enrollment ID.
- This ID will be useful for future logins on many occasions.
- They are filling GATE Application Form 2018, download GATE Admit Card 2018, Check GATE 2018 Results and download GATE Rank Card 2018.
[Also, Check GATE 2018 Official Key for all Branches]
Step 2: Filling the GATE 2018 Application Form
- Students should enter their Personal details, data related to Academic Qualification & Address for correspondence.
- Candidates must choose three GATE 2018 Exam Centers as per their preference.
- Applicants must fill the details regarding Valid Photo ID which will be carried by them to the Examination Hall.
Step 3: Uploading Scanned Images
- Candidates must upload the Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature, Thumb impression, required documents etc.
- Photograph: The Scanned copy of Photograph should have the dimensions 3.5 cm (Width) × 4.5 cm (Height). And it should be in JPEG format.
- Signature: Uploading scanned image of Signature should have the dimensions 2 cm (height) × 7 cm (Width) in JPEG format.
- Thumb Impression: The Scanned Image of thumb impression should have the dimensions of 3 cm × 5 cm (Height x Width) in JPEG format.
- Upload the degree certificate/ provisional certificate/ course completion certificate.
- And also Upload the Disability certificate if applicable.
[Check GATE Result 2018 Online]
Step 4: GATE Registration Fee Payment
- Pay the Application Fee through online (i.e., debit/ Credit Card/ Net banking) or e-challan with Additional bank charges.
- After completion of payment, a unique “Fee Payment Number” will generate. Aspirants should Note down the Number and enter before the final submission of the GATE online Application Form.
Note: Aspirants who belong to the SC/ ST or PWD category candidates should upload a valid evidence certificate for fee concession.
Payment Issues: If your first Payment not shown successful for the first time, then immediately do not make another payment and wait for two days. Then check your Application Form Status again to see your earlier payment Successful or not. If your first payment is not successful, then only make another payment. If any extra payment is received by IIT Guwahati, it will be refunded soon.
Step 5: Submission of GATE 2018 Online Application Form
- After Successful payment, click on the Save button.
- Once check all the entered details before the final submission.
- If you find any corrections, then correct the details.
- If not click on the Final Submit button.
- Take a print copy of the Application Form for further use.
Hence check the GATE 2018 Registration process and fill the Application Form. Here, we update the complete information regarding the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2018. Get the direct link and fill the GATE 2018 Online Application Form. For more details about GATE Registration 2018 can visit our Site www.entranceexams.io regularly.