- 1 Download GATE Score Card 2018
- 1.1 GATE Rank Card Download 2018 @ www.gate.iitg.ac.in
- 1.2 Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2018 Important Dates
- 1.3 Details Printed on GATE 2018 Score Card
- 1.4 How to Calculate Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Score 2018?
- 1.5 Normalized Marks, For CE, CS, EC, EE and ME Papers
- 1.6 Steps to download GATE Score Card 2018 @ gate.iitg.ac.in?
GATE Score Card 2018 is going to be released soon by the respective officials. All the Gate Qualified candidates those who have taken the GATE 2018 exam can know the complete details.
Download GATE Score Card 2018
Have you attempted Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2018 and qualified in the Exam? If so, it is very important for you to download GATE 2018 Rank Card. The Officials will not deliver the GATE 2018 Score Card to the individuals by any means. All the candidates those who are going to take the exam must download it from the official website www.gate.iitg.ac.in only. Applicants can also download the Rank Card of GATE Exam 2018 from the link provided at the bottom of this article.
Candidates must enter some particulars like Enrollment ID and Password in order to download GATE Exam Score Card 2018. It is mandatory for the candidates to download GATE Score Card 2018 as it will be used at the time of Counselling. The Rank Card of GATE Exam 2018 will be valid for a period of three years. Refer the below sections for complete details about Score Card of GATE 2018 like downloading procedure, details printed on Score Card, etc.
GATE Rank Card Download 2018 @ www.gate.iitg.ac.in
|GATE Exam 2018 Date||
|Starting Date to download GATE Score Card 2018||Last Week of March 2018|
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2018 Important Dates
|Exam Conducting Authority||Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati|
|Name of the Exam||GATE 2018|
|Commencement of Online Application Form||01 September 2017|
|Last date to submit Application Form||05 October 2017|
|Corrections in Application Form||Second week of October 2017|
|Last date to request for change in Test City||17 November 2017|
|Date of availability of Admit Card||05 January 2018|
|Release date of Answer Key||Few days after the Exam|
|Announcement of Result||17 March 2018|
|Starting date of Counselling||Second week of April 2018|
Brief details about Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2018
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is a National Level Entrance Exam organized by Indian Institute of Technology on a rotational basis. As per the recent press release, GATE 2018 is expected to be conducted by Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati. A huge number of applicants apply for this Exam every year. Students who meet the required eligibility & those who score high will get admission to Post Graduate Courses in Technology & Engineering fields. Through GATE Score, aspirants can get admissions into M.Tech/ Ph.D. Programmes in IISc, IITs, IISERs & Other reputed Institutions. Officials will also consider the GATE Exam Score 2018 for recruiting candidates to Public Sector Undertaking (PSUs). Students who got qualified in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2018 can download GATE Score Card 2018 when it is available on the Official website.
Details Printed on GATE 2018 Score Card
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2018 Rank Card consists of the following details/ information.
- Name of the candidate.
- Gender of the applicant.
- GATE 2018 Registration Number.
- Total Score out of 100.
- All India Rank (AIR) of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.
- The validity of GATE Score 2018 (From Date to To Date).
- The total number of students who have appeared in the respective papers.
- GATE Qualifying Marks for General, OBC (NonCreamy Layer) & SC/ ST/ PWD Categories for each paper.
Who can download GATE Exam Rank Card 2018
Aspirants who satisfy the below conditions will only be able to download Score Card of GATE Exam 2018.
- All the candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ PWD Categories who obtain more than or equal to the Qualifying Mark as specified by the authorities in respective papers can download Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2018 Rank Card.
- Other Category students who secure more than or equal to OBC (NCL) Qualifying marks in particular papers.
How to Calculate Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Score 2018?
Officials will conduct the GATE Exam 2018 for a total of 100 Marks. The actual marks secured by the students is assumed as the raw score. Authorities convert this score through the Normalization based on the formula as specified by the IIT Guwahati Officials. A huge number of candidates apply for some papers like EC, ME, EE, CS, and CE. Hence, these papers are held in multiple sessions, while other papers are held in the single session. The Normalization is determined to incorporate fairness among the Papers/ Subjects. So, the formulae will vary from paper to paper.
Normalized Marks, For CE, CS, EC, EE and ME Papers
Steps to download GATE Score Card 2018 @ gate.iitg.ac.in?
- First of all, visit the Official website of GATE Exam 2018 i.e, ww.gate.iitg.ac.in, Click on the link given below.
- Click on “GATE Score Card 2018” link.
- Candidates must enter their Enrollment ID/ E-mail Address, Password, and Captcha.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Download the GATE Rank List 2018 and take a print out of GATE 2018 Score Card for further reference.
Students can refer the above steps before downloading Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2018 Score Card.
The total info which we updated on this page is only for reference purpose. So, we request all the candidates that you can follow the official website along with our site entranceexams.io for more latest updates. Still, you have any queries about the GATE 2018 Score Card, please leave a comment in the comment box. Our Team will respond immediately as early as possible.