- 1 GCET 2020 Counselling Procedure
- 1.1 Goa CET Counselling Schedule/Dates
- 1.2 www.gcet.ac.in 2020 Counselling Scheduled
- 1.3 GCET Counselling Schedule 2020 @ dtegoa.gov.in
- 1.4 Goa Common Entrance Test 2020 Counselling Process
- 1.5 Required Documents for GCET Counselling 2020
- 1.6 GCET Counselling Venues 2020 / Goa Common Entrance Test Helpline Centres
- 1.7 GCET Counselling Procedure 2020
GCET 2020 Counselling Dates announced. The Goa CET Counselling process started from 18th May 2020. See the complete details of GCET Counselling Schedule, Goa Common Entrance Test Counselling Process etc from this article.
GCET 2020 Counselling Procedure
Are you looking for GCET Counselling Process 2020? If you are so, you are on the right page. The GCET Counselling Schedule 2020 is released by the Directorate of Technical Education, Goa. Hence, all the qualified candidates in GCET 2020 can check the details enclosed below. First of all, Conducting officials will release GCET Counselling Schedule 2020. Candidates must attend to GCET 2020 Counselling Process according to their ranks carrying all the required certificates. The verification authorities will verify the documents and Candidates should fill the Web Options according to their choice. GCET Seat Allotment 2020 is purely based on GCET Merit list 2020. The list of the candidates admitted will be displayed at the Admission Centre at Directorate of Technical Education, Porvorim, Goa.
Goa CET Counselling Schedule/Dates
|S.No||Event Name||Important Dates|
|1.||Admission Process Starting Date||18th May 2020|
|2.||Last date to receive Admission Form||26th May 2020|
|3.||Eligible Candidates List Published Date||06th June 2020|
|4.||Last date to submit the Complaint Deficiency in Eligibility||08th June 2020|
|5.||Provisional Merit List Announced Date||13th June 2020|
|6.||Final Merit List Announced Date||15th June 2020|
|7.||First Round Of Admission||16th to 23rd June 2020|
|8.||Second Round Of Admission||14th July to 20th July|
|9.||Additional Round Of Admission (If Required)||10th August|
|10.||Special Round Of Admission for Vacant Seats( If necessary)||30th September 2020|
Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET) is organized by the Directorate of Technical Education, Goa. GCET Exam is a State level Entrance Exam conducted for many years to provide admissions into various professional courses in Colleges of Goa State. The Professional courses include BHMS, Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery (BAMS), Allied Health Sciences, Engineering, Pharmaceutical & B.Sc in Nursing. The official GCET Notification 2020 will release in the month of March 2020. Conducting Officials will conduct GCET 2020 Exam in the month of May 2020. Authorities will declare GCET Result 2020 in the month of May 2020. GCET Counselling 2020 will be scheduled for the 3rd week of June to Last week of June 2020. Further details about GCET 2020 Counselling are given in the below sections.
First Round Counselling dates of Goa CET 2020
|Date||Reporting Time||From Rank||To Rank||Categories|
|19-06-2020||10 AM||All Candidates||FN, PIO, GULF, CSP, NRI, GN (General)|
|11.30 AM||1||150||Open (General) (Including Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme)|
|20-06-2020||10 AM||351||500||Open(General)(Including Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme)|
|3.30 PM||700 Onwards|
|4.30 PM||All Candidates||PH (General), FF (General)|
|21-06-2020||10 AM||All Candidates||GN (ST), Open Scheduled Tribe(ST)|
|12 PM||All Candidates||FF(ST), PH(ST)|
|12.30 PM||All Candidates||Open Scheduled Tribe(ST), (de-reserved seats)|
|2 PM||All Candidates||GN (OBC)|
|2 PM||1||200||Open Other Backward Class (OBC)|
|3.30 PM||201 onwards|
|22-06-20217||10 AM||All Candidates||FF (OBC), PH(OBC)|
|10.30||All Candidates||Open Other Backward Class (OBC) de-reserved seat|
|12 AM||All Candidates||SC, ESM|
|3 PM||301||500||Open (General Category) for vacant de-reserved seats|
|5 PM||701 onwards|
Second Round Counselling Schedule for GCET 2020
|Date||Reporting Time||From Rank||To Rank||Categories|
|17-07-2020||4.30 PM||All Candidates||FN, PIO, GULF, CSP, NRI, GN(Gen), ESM, PH(Gen), FF (Gen)|
|18-07-2020||10 AM||1||300||Open (General) (Including Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme)|
|19-07-2020||10 AM||1001||1200||Open (General)(Including Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme)|
|12 PM||All candidates||PH (General), SC, GN (ST), PH (ST), Open ST (including deserved seats)|
|2 PM||1||300||GN(OBC), PH(OBC), Open OBC (including deserved seats)|
|3.30 PM||301 onwards|
|4.30 PM||1||500||Open (General Category) for vacant deserved seats|
|20-07-2020||10 AM||501||1000||Open (General Category) for vacant deserved seats|
|11 AM||1001 onwards|
www.gcet.ac.in 2020 Counselling Scheduled
|Exam Conducting Body||Directorate of Technical Education, Goa|
|Name of the Exam||GCET 2020|
|Notification Announcement Date||21st March|
|Availability of GCET Application form 2020||03rd April to 08th April 2020|
|Receiving date of GCET 2020 Application form||28th April 2020|
|GCET 2020 Exam date||09th & 10th May 2020|
|Date of GCET 2020 Result||15th May 2020|
GCET Counselling Schedule 2020 @ dtegoa.gov.in
First Round of admission is from 16th June to 23rd June whereas the Second Round of admission will be from 17th July to 20th July 2020 Special Round of admission to fill vacant seatsLast week of September 2020.
|S No.||Events||Tentative Dates|
|1.||First round of admission||16th June to 23rd June|
|2.||Second round of admission||14th July to 20th July 2020|
|3.||Extra Round of admission||10th August 2020|
|4.||Special Round of admission to fill vacant seats||30th September 2020|
Goa Common Entrance Test 2020 Counselling Process
All the candidates who wish to attend for GCET Counselling 2020 must check the stages involved in Goa CET Counselling 2020.
- Certificate Verification
- Choice Filling of Colleges and branches (Web Options Entry)
- Seat Allotment
Required Documents for GCET Counselling 2020
- Class 10th Certificate or equivalent (as a proof of Date of Birth).
- GCET Hall Ticket 2020.
- Class 12th Marks Sheet and Passing Certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate.
- Community or Caste Certificate for applicable candidates.
- Certificate of Residence.
- GCET 2020 Acknowledgement Card With Photograph
- Income Certificate (for Tuition Fee Waiver).
- Passport size Photographs.
- Certificate of Eligibility from Goa University (for aspirants other than Goa board).
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
It is important for each and every candidate to bring the necessary documents while attending for GCET Counselling 2020. The list of documents to be brought to the GCET Counselling Centres is above.
GCET Counselling Venues 2020 / Goa Common Entrance Test Helpline Centres
All the candidates who are appearing for GCET Counselling 2020 will undergo GCET Certificate Verification 2020. Candidates must bring all the documents which are specified in the above section. Officials will schedule GCET 2020 Document Verification Process at Admission Centre at Directorate of Technical Education, Porvorim, Goa. Hence, all the aspirants must report at GCET 2020 Counselling Centre carrying the required certificates.
GCET Counselling Procedure 2020
All the aspirants who have applied for Goa CET 2020 Counselling should submit the GCET 2020 Application Form B in order to be eligible for GCET 2020 Counselling.
Guidelines for filling the Goa CET 2020 Application Form B:
- Aspirants must fill the GCET Application Form B 2020 with their own handwriting.
- Candidate’s name should match with the name as in SSC / HSC Certificate.
- You must affix recent passport size photograph in the space provided on the Goa CET 2020 Application Form B.
- Candidates should affix another photograph on the GCET 2020 Acknowledgement Card.
Submission of Goa CET 2020 Application Form B:
- Candidates must submit the duly completed GCET 2020 Application Form B in person at the Directorate of Technical Education, Porvorim, Goa.
- You must produce the Acknowledgement Card with Registration number as a proof of submission of Goa CET 2020 Application Form B.
- Candidates can also send the duly filled form by post to “Chairman, Admission Committee, Directorate of Technical Education, Porvorim, Goa – 403521”.
Goa Common Entrance Test 2020 Counselling Procedure:
- After filling Goa CET 2020 Application Form B, candidates must check the Goa CET 2020 Counselling Schedule.
- Aspirants must also check the list of candidates shortlisted for Goa CET Counselling 2020.
- Candidates should be physically present for the Goa CET 2020 Counselling.
- All the candidates must carry the original documents required for GCET 2020 Counselling along with Acknowledgement Card.
- Most importantly, candidates must bring GCET 2020 Application Form B along with the Original Certificates.
- Officials will verify the documents and then candidates should enter the choices of Colleges & Courses.
- Authorities will announce Goa CET 2020 Seat Allotment based on the merit list.
- At the end of GCET Admission Process 2020 in each round, the seat leftover by the reservation categories is transferred to General Category candidates.
- Finally, all the candidates must report at the allotted Colleges and pay the admission fee in order to prevail admission into that college.
We will update other details of Goa CET 2020 Counselling on our website shortly. Therefore, you can visit our page regularly for more information regarding GCET 2020 Counselling.
Official website: www.dtegoa.gov.in