Graduate Management Aptitude Test is a National Level Management Entrance Exam. It’s not that easy to crack this Exam as many aspirants apply every year. Students need not worry about GMAT Preparation as we have provided the easiest tricks to clear this Exam. Cracking the GMAT Exam is not that easy. All the applied candidates must put extra effort while preparing for Graduate Management Aptitude Test 2018. If you are in confusion of how to prepare the schedule, you can find the complete details of the same from this article. Candidates must go through the entire post in order to get GMAT Preparation Tips and Tricks.
Also, download GMAT Syllabus PDF
GMAT 2018 Preparation Tips and Tricks
The Graduate Management Aptitude Test is a Computer Adaptive Test which is organized by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). It is a National Level Management Entrance Exam organized with an objective to offer admissions to candidates in Various Institutions of Management. GMAT 2018 Score is considered by more than 2,000 Management Colleges across 100 Countries to select the appropriate students for approximately 6,000 candidates. MBA, Master of Finance, and Master of Accountancy are the most important Programmes in which applicants can apply for. The authorities of Graduate Management Aptitude Test has not set any Eligibility. However, individual institutes of GMAT will set the Eligibility and candidates must follow the same. Applicants can appear for this Exam on any specific date as per their convenience. Candidates can attempt Graduate Management Aptitude Test 2018 for more than 5 times in a year.
Also, download Previous Years Solved Papers of GMAT
General Tips for GMAT Exam Preparation 2018
- First of all, students must have a look at the GMAT 2018 Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
- You should prepare a proper study plan by making a note of all the topics Manage your time for each topic accordingly.
- Candidates must give importance to the topics with high weightage.
- In order to understand the level of complexity of the Exam, you must go through GMAT Previous Year Question Papers 2018.
- To gain confidence about your preparation, check your responses with actual answers while solving Sample Question Papers.
- Aspirants must attempt Mock Tests which helps them to get experience in solving.
For the sake of candidates, we are providing the Graduate Management Aptitude Test Pattern 2018. You can have a look at the table given below to know the scheme of Examination.
|S No.||Name of the Section||Number of Questions||Questions Type||Exam Duration|
|1.||Integrated Reasoning||12 Questions||Multi-Source Reasoning
Two-Two Part Analysis
|2.||Analytical Writing Assessment||One Topic||Analysis of Argument||30 minutes|
|3.||Verbal||41 Questions|| Critical Reasoning
|4.||Quantitative||37 Questions|| Problem Solving
|Total Duration of the Exam||3 hours 30 minutes|
GMAT Preparation Tips and Tricks
- Know About the GMAT Exam Pattern.
- Know the Syllabus and Weightage of Each Topic.
- Prefer Proper Books and Material for GMAT Preparation.
- Remember the Tricks and Follow during the preparation.
- Make a Proper Study Plan.
- Follow the Plan and Complete the Whole Syllabus.
- Practice Mock Tests.
- Last minute Preparation Strategy.
Know About the GMAT Exam Pattern
GMAT 2018 Question Paper consists of multiple choice questions from four sections I.e, Integrated Reasoning, Analytical Writing Assessment, Quantitative & Verbal.
Duration of the Test – 3 hours 30 minutes
Know the Syllabus and Weightage of Each Topic
GMAT Syllabus 2018 includes the following topics.
- Analytical Writing Assessment
- Multi-Source Reasoning
- Graphics Interpretation
- Integrated Reasoning
- Two-Part Analysis
- Table Analysis
Prefer Proper Books and Material for GMAT Preparation
Follow Proper GMAT Preparation Books. We suggest the contestants Reading one or two books are enough for each subject. Also, Prepare through the Online Video Lectures, Coaching Material, Course Material, etc. Also, Prepare the books that you have followed during your Undergraduate Course.
Remember the Tricks and Follow during the preparation
- Understand the Question Paper Pattern.
- Solve the previous year question Papers during preparation.
- Concentrate more on the subjects which you are weak.
- Improve your Solving Ability and Time Management to get a good score.
- Revise the important topics daily.
- Practice the Mock Tests.
Make a Proper Study Plan
- Make a Proper Preparation Schedule a few months before the exam which will help to crack the GMAT exam easily.
- Allocate enough time for each topic.
- The plan you have prepared must cover all the topics.
- Once if you have set daily, weekly and monthly timetable, you will see better results for the same amount of effort.
- Finally, you should give time for both revisions and practice.
- Practice more tests, identify the weaker topics in each test and revise them.
- You can practice 2 to 5 tests on every day and recall all concepts during your practice.
- Your confidence will be increased day by day of this stage.
Practice Mock Tests
- The Participants can take the mock tests on revised topics. It will give the experience in solving skills.
- You can know the weak areas and can get an idea about their level of preparation. And then concentrate on the weak topics.
Last Minute Preparation Strategy
- During the last two days no need to focus on any new topics.
- Focus on the revised topics.
- Keep Your Admit Card/Hall Ticket Safe and Know about the all the details like Examination Venue and Schedule before the exam day.
By following the above tips for GMAT Preparation, you can easily crack this Exam.
Visit our site, entranceexams.io regularly for more updates on Graduate Management Aptitude Test 2018.