GMAT Registration 2021: Candidates who are willing to pursue Management courses can check the eligibility criteria for the exam. Interested and Eligible aspirants can fill & submit the GMAT Application form 2021 through online mode. After the successful completion of the online application, take the printout of the application form and keep it safe for further reference.
GMAT Registration 2021
GMAT Registration 2021 link is available now. Aspirants who want MBA admissions can apply for the MAT 2021 through online Registration. The Online Registration is available at the official site i.e., www.gmac.com To give their GMAT Examination, candidates can choose their exam date according to their convenience. There is no specific GMAT test date. So aspirants are suggested to schedule their exam date and also test center. After giving the examination, if candidates are not satisfied with their GMAT Results they can give for a GMAT retest within 16 days of their previous test. However, students should not take the GMAT Test more than 5 times in 12 months of period. Now read the entire article and know the GMAT Online Registration Steps and apply for it.
GMAT 2021 Online Registration link is available at the official site throughout the year. Therefore candidates can access the Registration link at any time in a year. In this article, candidates can check the complete process of GMAT Registration 2021. Therefore read the entire article and know how to apply for GMAT Registration Fee, How to choose the exam date and exam center etc. To participate in the examination, GMAT Online Registration is compulsory. So access the application link through online at the official site www.gmac.com and then get register for the Graduate Management Admission Test.
GMAT 2021 @ www.gmac.com
|Name of the Conducting Body||Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)|
|Exam Name||Graduate Management Admission Test|
|Level of Exam||International level|
GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test. Every year this exam is conducted by GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council). Therefore candidates who want to pursue the management courses like Master of Finance, MBA, Master of Accountancy from abroad B-Schools can participate in this examinations. GMAT Exam is conducted online throughout the year. Therefore candidates are suggested to register online for appearing the test. GMAT 2021 Scores will be accepted by many B-Schools of India and also other countries. Here, we have given the complete information about the GMAT Registration 2021 and Process of applying.
GMAT Exam Registration Dates
There is no particular date for the GMAT Exam Registration. Therefore students can register at any time for the MBA Admissions into various B-Schools. The Registration for Graduate Management Aptitude Test will open throughout the year. And this exam is conducted in 17 cities and the GMAT Score Card is Accepted by 100 B-schools of India and 2,100 universities/institutions of the world.
GMAT Registration Fee 2021
- The Registration Fee for the exam is the US $250.
- Applicants can pay the GMAT Exam Registration Fee through Credit Card or Debit Card.
- Fee Payment will be accepted only through Visa, Master Card, American Express and JCB cards.
- And also can pay the payment through Cashier’s Checks, Money Orders and Personal Checks that must be drawn in favor of Pearson VUE-GMAT.
Eligibility Criteria for GMAT Admission
There is no Particular eligibility to appear for the Graduate Management Aptitude Test 2021. But the candidates need to satisfy the basic eligibility criteria. The basic GMAT 2021 Eligibility criteria are mentioned below.
- Candidates should have passed the graduation degree from the recognized university.
- And the Minimum age of the aspirant should have 18 years.
- No upper age limit to appear the exam.
- And other eligibility conditions are applicable as per the University/ Institution norms where candidates wish to take an admission.
Required Documents/ Details to get Register for GMAT
- A valid Email Address.
- Name of the Applicant.
- Create Secured Password.
- Credit Card/ Debit Card details for Online Fee Payment.
How to get Register for GMAT Exam?
Aspirants who are looking for MBA Admissions into various B-schools can register now. Here, we have given the complete Procedure of GMAT Online Registration. Therefore, candidates are suggested to follow the provided Registration steps to get register for Graduate Management Admission Test.
Step 1: Create an Account
- Firstly, visit the GMAT official website www.mba.com or direct link attached below.
- Now click on the “Take the GMAT Exam” which is at the top right of the homepage.
- Now GATE Exam Registration Page will open.
- Enter the details of the Applicant like First Name, Last Name, E-mail ID, and Password.
- After entering all the details, accept all the term and conditions and then click on “create account” button.
Step 2: Fill Details in the GATE Form
After Successful Registration, candidates need to fill the details in the Registration Form. GATE Registration involves six steps including personal information, Profile details, verify profile, schedule your exam and confirm exam details and payment process.
1. Exam Scheduling:
- After account creation, candidates can log in to their account and can schedule their GMAT Test dates.
- Use the same account to cancel or reschedule the GMAT Examination or center.
- After completion of the Examination, students can access their scores and also can send it to various B-schools as well.
2. Choose GMAT Exam Date:
- After creating the account, aspirants can select the three exam centers for the Graduate Management Admission Test.
- Once you select the test center, GMAT Exam Dates will appear.
- By clicking on the preferred date, it shows its availability as well as the available session slot to select.
3. Confirm Exam Details:
- After selecting the exam date and exam session, the next page will display the complete profile and also the date and slot which you have to confirm.
- Aspirants have to check the details carefully before clicking the Next.
- If there are any corrections, then correct then at this stage only.
4. Fee Payment:
- After confirming the details, Next page is the payment.
- Aspirants can pay the GMAT Registration Fee through Credit Cards/ Debit Cards.
- Fee payment will be through via Visa, Master Card, American Express, JCB.
GMAT Application Form Correction
As per the past schedule, there is no correction facility in GMAT Registration 2021. So, we advise the aspirants to fill all the details carefully. If you make any mistakes while filling the details and Submitted the Form, the officials will directly reject the GMAT Application Form. There is no possibility for those candidates to sit in the Exam Hall.
Hence check the GMAT Registration Process provided below. Get the Complete details to get Register for Graduate Management Admission Test 2021. For more details, visit our Site www.entranceexams.io regularly. Here, we will update Latest information of GMAT examination.
Leave a Reply