- 1 GMAT 2017 @ www.mba.com
- 1.1 GMAC 2017 Courses Offered
- 1.2 GMAT 2017 Registration – Notification
- 1.3 GMAC 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 GMAT Application form 2017
- 1.5 GMAT 2017 Exam Centers
- 1.6 GMAT Syllabus 2017
- 1.7 GMAT 2017 Exam Pattern
- 1.8 GMAT Previous Papers
- 1.9 GMAT Admit Card 2017
- 1.10 GMAT Cut Off Marks 2017
- 1.11 GMAT 2017 Result
- 1.12 GMAT Score Card 2017
- 1.13 GMAT 2017 Counselling
- 1.14 GMAT Participating Colleges 2017
- 1.15 GMAC 2017 Contact Details
Graduate Management Admission Test is popularly known as GMAT. It is an international level MBA entrance exam organized by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). This is the gateway to do the MBA courses in the foreign countries institutions and universities. Through this test, they will offer the management courses like MBA, Master of Finance, Master of Accountancy, other 5,900 programs in abroad B-Schools.
The exam is conducted to provide the admissions into the undergraduate management courses offered by the various foreign institutions and universities. GMAT Score is accepted by the 6,000 graduate business schools. Through this score, pre-experience management programs (MBMs) and post-experience management programs at business schools across the world.
GMAT 2017 @ www.mba.com
|Name of the Conducting Body||Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)|
|Exam Name||Graduate Management Admission Test|
|Level of Exam||International level|
GMAC 2017 Courses Offered
The following are the courses offered through GMAT Exam 2017 are as follows.
- Master of Finance
- Master of Accountancy
- Post Graduate Program in business Management
- Ph.D. in Management sciences, etc.
GMAT 2017 Registration – Notification
The GMAT Registration is done through online by the official link provided throughout the year. Candidates who want to pursue their career in the field of management can participate in the test. This score is accepted by the many B-Schools in India and foreign countries.
GMAC 2017 Eligibility
Candidates have to meet the following eligibility criteria before going to register for GMAT 2017 Exam.
GMAT Important Information
|Time gap between two exams||16 Days|
|No. of attempts allowed in 1 year||5 attempts|
|No. of attempts allowed in lifetime||8 attempts|
- GMAC Exam is taken up to five times in the period of 12 months, but not more than once in a month.
- In case if candidates are not satisfied with the test, there is also a chance to the applicants to retake the test after the 16 days of the previous test.
- Candidates must hold a graduation degree from any recognized institution/university.
- Candidates should have the minimum age limit of 18 years.
- There is no upper age limit to appear for the exam.
GMAT Application form 2017
There are no specific dates for the availability of GMAT 2017 Online Application. The registration process is available throughout the year. Candidates can apply for the exam as per the preference all the time in a year.
To register for the exam, candidates have to create an account in GMAC through mba.com. Candidates can choose the exam at any of the exam centers at any date. Candidates can make the following.
- Schedule the Exam
- Find the test center
- Cancel the Exam
- Reschedule the Exam
- Retake the Exam
- Register as a Test Taker with disabilities.
How to fill GMAT 2017 Application form
- Fill all the Details
- Payment of Fee
- Confirmation page
- Take the printout of the Application form
- Candidates have to pay the registration fee of $ US 250.
- The payment of fee can be done through Visa, Master cards, American express, JCB Cards.
- Also, done through cashier’s checks, money orders, and personal checks.
GMAT 2017 Exam Centers
The GMAC conducts this exam in 17 cities. The score is accepted by the 100 B-Schools and 2100 universities/institutions in the world. Candidates can schedule the exam date & center as per their convenience and choice. The GMAC charges $10 for canceling or rescheduling the exam dates. The following are the test centers where the candidates have to attempt the exam.
|GMAT 2017 Exam Centers|
- Rescheduling the exam dates before more than 7 calendar days – US $ 50
- Rescheduling the exam dates within 7 calendar days – US $ 250
GMAT Syllabus 2017
Before preparing for the exam, candidates have to gather the syllabus for that particular exam. In Analytical Writing Assessment, candidates are asked to analyze the reasoning behind that particular topics or argument. At last, you have to write the critique for the given topic. The GMAT 2017 Syllabus consists of the following topics.
Section-I: Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA)
- Analysis of argument
The candidates have to do the following:
- Examine & analyze the given argument
- Support your appropriate examples and explanation.
- Use right grammar while presenting your answer.
Section-II: Integrated Reasoning
- Graphics interpretation
- Two-Part analysis
- Table analysis
Section-III: Quantitative Aptitude
- Data Sufficiency
Section-4: Verbal Reasoning
- Reading comprehension
- Sentence Correction
- Critical Reasoning
GMAT 2017 Exam Pattern
GMAT Exam Pattern 2017 is as follows.
- Exam paper consists of 91 questions.
- The exam is of online (computer based) mode.
- The duration of the exam is 3 ½ hours.
- Exam paper is given for 800 marks.
- The exam consists of four sections.
GMAT Exam 2017 Pattern
|Section/Topic Name||No. of questions||Time Limit||Type of Questions|
|Analytical Writing Assessment||1||30 minutes||Analysis of the Argument|
|Integrated Reasoning||12||30||Multi-source Reasoning, Table analysis, Graphics Interpretation,
|Quantitative Aptitude||37||75||Data Sufficiency, Problem Solving|
|Verbal Reasoning||41||75||Reading Comprehension, Critical Reasoning, Sentence correction|
GMAT Previous Papers
First of all, candidates have to plan for GMAT Preparation as per the syllabus & date of exam. Also, prepare a timetable for practice and allow time for all the topics that are covered in the exam. Download the previous papers after the revision of the particular topics for better practice.
Borrow some good books and provide some extra time to prepare the difficult topics. Applicants have to practice the GMAT Sample papers to know the exam pattern, weightage of questions, marking scheme, etc.
GMAT Admit Card 2017
The GMAT 2017 Admit Card is available through online mode. The officials will inform the candidates through Email to download the admit card. Applicants of the exam need to compulsory bring the admit card along with the ID proof to appear for the exam. Without the admit card, candidates are not allowed to sit in the examination hall.
GMAT Cut Off Marks 2017
The GMAT 2017 cut off Marks is different for different institutions/ colleges. Candidates can see the cut off for various universities/ institutions.
|Participating Colleges||Courses||GMAT Score|
|Stanford university-Stanford Graduate School of Business||MBA||740|
|University of Chicago-Booth school of Business||MBA||720|
|Harvard Business School||MBA||730|
|University of Pennsylvania-Wharton||MBA||728|
|North Western University-Kellogg School of Management||MBA||717|
|Dartmouth College-Tuck School of Business||MBA||716|
|Columbia university-Columbia Business School||MBA||716|
|Duke University-Fuqua School of Business||MBA||690|
|Cornell University-Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management||MBA||700|
|University of Michigan Stephen M. Ross School of Business||MBA||702|
GMAT 2017 Result
Candidates have to choose the name of the institutes before the test/on the date of the test for which they are willing to send their exam score. The GMAT Result is available on the right computer screen after the completion of the exam.
Candidates can accept or decline the score. In case candidates have accepted the score, there is a possibility for the participating institutions to view their result. If you have declined, the result will not appear.
GMAT Score Card 2017
The GMAT 2017 test score is given to the candidates on a scale of 200-800. The score of verbal and quantitative will have the impact on the total score. The GMAT Score Card is valid for a period of 5 years. The score report consists of three sections.
GMAC Test Taker Information
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
Self-Reported GMAT Exam Taker Details
- Graduation Completion Date
- Name of the institution
- Undergraduate GPA
- Highest education qualification
- Intended graduation Study
GMAT Exam Information
- Exam Date
- Verbal score and Percentage
- Quantitative Score and Percentage
- Total score & Percentage
- Analytical Writing Assessment Percentage
GMAT 2017 Counselling
After the declaration of the result, no counseling will be held for providing the admissions into management courses. GMAT Admission procedure is different for different colleges.
- After the completion of the exam, candidate’s score is displayed on the screen.
- If the candidates will accept the score, the score report is sent to the top B-Schools.
- Candidates have to take the printout of the score from the test center where you have appeared for the test.
- On the basis of GMAT Score, the B-Schools will shortlist the candidates. The final selection will be made on the basis of the following.
- Academic Background
- Work Experience
- Letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose.
- Final interview
Documents to be required at the time of GMAT Counseling
- GMAT Score Card
- Qualifying Exam Marks sheet & passing certificate
- Migration/Transfer Certificate
- Category Certificate
- ID Proof
- Passport size photograph
GMAT Participating Colleges 2017
More than 2000 institutions across 82 countries accepts the GMAT Score to provide the admissions into 6000 programs around the world.
|Colleges Accepting GMAT Score 2017|
|ISB Mohali||S.P Jain Institute of Management & research, Mumbai||IIM, Ahmedabad|
|School of Management, NMIMS, Mumbai||IIM, Bangalore||Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai|
|IIM, Calcutta||XLRI, Jamshedpur||IIM, Lucknow|
|IMT, Ghaziabad, Hyderabad, Nagpur & Dubai||IIM, Indore||ICFAI Business School|
|IIM Kozhikode||MDI, Gurgaon||FMS, Delhi|
|TAPMI, Manipal||Dept. of Management, BITS Pilani, Rajasthan||XIM, Bhubaneswar|
|IIFT, Delhi & Kolkata||Goa Institute of Management, Goa||K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai|
|School of Management & Entrepreneurship-Shiv Nadar, Mumbai||University MICA, Ahmedabad||PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore|
|TISS, Mumbai||IMI, New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata||Adani institute of Infrastructure Management, Ahmadabad|
|VIT Business School, Vellore||School of Business, Alliance University, Bangalore||Birla Institute of Management Technology, Noida|
|Amity Business School, Noida||Europe Asia School of Business, Pune||IIT-DMS, Delhi, Kanpur, Bombay, Madras, Roorkee & Kharagpur|
|ISBF, Delhi||IIM, Ranchi||School of Management-SRM University, Chennai|
|IIM Raipur||IIM Shillong||FLAME Pune|
|IIM Tiruchirapalli||IIM Udaipur||IFMR, Chennai|
|NIFT, Delhi||Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management studies Mysore||Royal Academy, MYRA School of Business, Mysore|
|BIMS Bangalore||IISWBM Kolkata||ITM Mumbai|
|GITAM School of International Business, Visakhapatnam||Amrita School of business, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetam, Amritapuri||SOIL, Gurgaon|
|NIIT Neemrana||Siva Shivani Institute of Management, Hyderabad||Lotus business School, Pune|
|School of Management, Udaipur||National management School, Chennai||Praxis Business School, Kolkata|
|Vanguard Business School, Delhi||TASMAC Pune||MISB Bocconi, Bocconi, India, Mumbai|
GMAC 2017 Contact Details
Pearson VUE-GMAT Program
5601 Green Valley Drive
Suite 300, Bloomington, MN 55437 USA,
Phone No: +91 120-439-7830,
The information covered on this page is for reference purpose of the candidates only. Candidates can also refer the official website to know the further details of GMAT 2017.