GPAT Counselling 2020 Dates announced. So, all the qualified students of Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2020 must refer the following post for complete details. Candidates can find information like GPAT Counselling Schedule 2020, Pharmacy Entrance Test 2020 Counselling Procedure, Fee, etc. in the below sections.
GPAT 2020 Counselling
Most of the candidates who have attempted Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2020 have qualified in the Exam. Here is the good news for all such aspirants. All India Council for Technical Education has released the Counselling Schedule for GPAT 2020. The applicants who successfully clear the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2020 are only eligible for GPAT Counselling Process 2020. Candidates must attend for GPAT Counselling 2020 in order to get admissions in M.Pharmacy. Students must not only fill the choices but also lock them. Candidates supposed to bring the required documents at the time of Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2020 Counselling. GPAT 2020 Seat Allotment solely depends on Result & Merit List. For further details regarding GPAT Counselling 2020, refer the following sections.
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT 2020) is a National Level Entrance Exam conducted every year. It is conducted & managed by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The main objective behind conducting this exam is to provide admissions to the qualified candidates into Master’s Programme of Pharmacy, which is also known as M.Pharmacy. This year, Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test will conduct in January month. The Officials will announce GPAT 2020 Result in the month of February 2020. GPAT 2020 Counselling will begin in the Second half of May 2020. You can visit All India Entrance Exams for more updates on GPAT Counselling 2020.
GPAT Counselling Dates 2020
|Exam Conducting Body||All India Council for Technical Education|
|Name of the Exam||Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2020|
|Start of GPAT Online Registration 2020||November 1st to December 7th 2020|
|Closing date for GPAT 2020 Online Registration||November 1st to December 7th 2020|
|Availability of GPAT 2020 Admit Card||7th January 2020|
|Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2020 Date||28th January 2020|
|Declaration of GPAT Result 2020||6th February 2020|
|Printing of GPAT Score Card 2020||February 2020|
|Start of Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Counselling 2020||May 2020|
Graduate Aptitude Pharmacy Test Counselling Admission
The Students those who got a valid score card of GPAT are only eligible for admission in various AICTE approved institutions. The Officials will allocate the seats to the candidates purely on the basis of the candidate’s score in GPAT 2020. Based on the GPAT 2020 rank/score, students can apply in participating institutions for admission to the Post Graduate Pharmacy programmes. GPAT 2020 Admission process will be done through centralized counselling.
AICTE will forward the merit list to the respective state governments for allocating the seats to the candidates. The candidates can directly apply to the AICTE approved institutes/University departments/constituent colleges/affiliated colleges, if there is no centralised counselling.
List of Certificates required for GPAT 2020 Counselling
- GPAT Counselling Letter 2020 in Original
- GPAT Rank Card 2020
- 10th Class Marks memo in Original
- 12th Class Mark list in Original
- Original Graduation or Provisional Certificate
- Character or Conduct Certificate in Original
- Category Certificate in case of OBC/ SC/ ST if applicable
- AICTE GPAT Hall Ticket 2020
- Medical Documents in Original
- Latest Passport size Photographs
- Domicile Certificate
Qualified aspirants who are interested & eligible to take part in GPAT Counselling 2020 must bring the necessary documents along with them. The most important point candidates must note is that they must carry all the Original Certificates. However, applicants need not submit all the Original documents except the Counselling Letter. Above is the list of all the documents required for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Counselling 2020.
Note: If any student fails to bring any of the documents mentioned above, Officials will not allow him/ her to participate in further stages of GPAT Counselling Process 2020. Therefore, we advise all the candidates to carry all the Certificates along with them.
M.Pharm Colleges Through GPAT @ aicte-gpat.in
|School of Management, NMIMS, Mumbai||IIM, Indore|
|IIM, Ahmedabad||ISB, Hyderabad & Mohali|
|MDI, Gurgaon||IIM, Bangalore|
|Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai||IIM, Calcutta|
|XLRI, Jamshedpur||IIM, Lucknow|
|P Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai||IMT, Ghaziabad, Hyderabad, Nagpur & Dubai|
|ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad & Mumbai||IIM, Kozhikode|
|FMS, Delhi||Dept. of Management, BITS Pilani, Rajasthan|
|XIM, Bhubaneswar||TAPMI, Manipal|
|IIFT, Delhi & Kolkata||J.Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai|
|School of Management and Entrepreneurship – Shiv Nadar, Mumbai University, Greater Noida||Goa Institute of Management, Goa|
|MICA, Ahmedabad||PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore|
|TISS, Mumbai||IMI, New Delhi, Bhubaneswar & Kolkata|
|Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management, Ahmedabad||VIT Business School, Vellore|
|School of Business, Alliance University, Bangalore||Birla Institute of Management Technology, Noida|
|Amity Business School, Noida||Europe-Asia School of Business, Pune.IIT-DMS, Delhi, Kanpur, Bombay, Madras, Roorkee & Kharagpur|
|ISBF, Delhi||IIM, Ranchi|
|School of Management – SRM University, Chennai||IIM, Rohtak|
|National Institute of Securities Markets, Mumbai||IIM, Shillong|
|FLAME, Pune||IIM, Tiruchirappalli|
|Mysore Royal Academy, MYRA School of Business, Mysore||IIM, Udaipur|
|Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies||IIM, Raipur|
|Harihar& Pune||IFMR, Chennai|
|NIFT, Delhi||NIT, Surathkal|
|Woxsen School of Business, Hyderabad||ApeejayStya University, School of Management Sciences, Noida|
GPAT 2020 M.Pharm Colleges
|School of Business Studies, Sharda University, Noida||IILM Institute of Higher Education, New Delhi|
|Seshadripuram Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore||GITAM School of International Business, Visakhapatnam|
|Asia Graduate School of Business, Hyderabad||Amrita School of Business, Amrita ViswaVidyapeetham, Amritapuri|
|BIMS, Bangalore||Bangalore, Kochi & Coimbatore|
|IISWBM, Kolkata||IILM Graduate School of Management, Greater Noida|
|ITM, Mumbai||Siva Sivani Institute of Management, Hyderabad|
|Jindal Global Business School, O.P Jindal University, Sonipat||NIIT, Neemrana (ICICI Business Leadership Program)|
|Apeejay School of Management, New Delhi||Acharya School of Management, Bangalore|
|School of Telecom Management, Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune||AIMS School of Business, BangaloreAdministrative Staff College of India, Hyderabad|
|SOIL, Gurgaon||Aegis School of Business and Telecommunication, Navi Mumbai|
|L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai||Amity Institute of Telecom Technology and Management, New Delhi|
|Apex Institute of Management, Pune||TERI School of advanced Sciences, TERI University, Delhi, Pune|
|Asian School of Business Management (ASBM), Bhubaneswar||Bangalore, Mumbai & Guwahati|
|B I I M, Bangalore||College of Commerce, Shivaji University, Pune|
|Centre for Management, Mumbai||International School of Management Excellence, Bangalore|
|Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, Gujarat||Doon Business School, Dehradun|
|G L Bajaj Institute of Management and Research, Greater Nodia||International School of Telecom Technology and Management, Hyderabad|
|Galgotias Business School, Uttar Pradesh, Greater Nodia||IFIM Business School, Bangalore|
|ISBR Business School, Bangalore||IIBM School of Business, Allahabad|
|Institute of Management, JK Lakshmipat University Jaipur||Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business Mgmt., Kolkata|
|JRE School of Management, Greater Noida||Indian School of Business, Indore|
|School of Management, International Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar||IBA, Bangalore|
|Seshadripuram Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore||Lotus Business School, Pune|
|College of Commerce and Management, Pune||Faculty of Management, Mody Institute of Technology and Science, Jamnagar|
|School of Management, Udaipur||Delhi School of Business, Delhi|
|Spicer Memorial College, Secundrabad||National Management School, Chennai|
|National Schools of Business and Management Private Limited, Chennai||TASMAC, Pune|
|Praxis Business School, Kolkata||Pune Institute of Business Management, Pune|
|Vanguard Business School, Bangalore||School of Economics, Pune|
|Sadhana Centre for Management & Leadership Development, Pune||Sunstone Business School, Noida|
|SDM Institute for Management Development, Mysore|
GPAT 2020 Counselling Procedure
Step – 1: Document Verification
- Firstly, candidates must check the Rankwise Counselling Dates, which will be available on the Official site shortly.
- According to the dates, students must report at the GPAT Counselling Venue 2020.
- Candidates must carry all the necessary documents for verification purpose.
- Aspirants should not only carry the Xerox copies but also the Original certificates.
- If any candidate fails to bring any of the listed documents in Original, Officials will cancel his/ her candidature.
- Verification Authorities will not ask the candidates to submit the Original Documents.
- They will ask the candidates to bring for verification purpose only.
- We have provided the list of certificates that a candidate must carry while attending for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2020 Counselling in the above sections.
Step – 2: Web Options Entry
- After successful verification of documents, log on to GPAT Official website.
- Students must click on Web Options Entry Portal.
- You will find the list of Colleges available.
- Fill the Options with Institutes of your choice.
- We advise you to fill the choices maximum in number.
- Filling of the maximum number of preferences increases the chance of getting the seat in the College of your interest.
- Save and lock the filled choices.
- After locking, no candidate can modify or alter the choices.
- Take a printout of filled choices for further reference.
Step – 3: Allotment of Seats
- Seat Allotment purely depends on Merit list and Candidates’ Result.
- Students will get the seat in desired Institute only if they include in the Merit list & only if they score good rank in Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2020.
- Candidates can download GPAT Seat Allotment Order 2020 by logging on to the Official website.
Step – 4: Reporting to the Allotted Institute
- After allotment of seats, applicants must report to the allotted college carrying required certificates.
- In order to claim their admission in that College, candidates must pay the Admission Fee as per the norms of the College.
These four steps involved in GPAT Counselling 2020.
Stay tuned on our website for more updates regarding GPAT Counselling. You can also watch the video for a better idea.
Official website: aicte-gpat.in