GPAT Application Form 2021 is available now. Check GPAT Registration Process to fill the online application. Get GPAT 2021 Application Form direct link and get Register. Aspirants can also get the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Application filling process, Registration Fee, Eligibility etc.
GPAT Registration Form 2021 @ aicte-gpat.in
The GPAT Application Form 2021 is updated now. Therefore candidates who are looking for Master’s degree in Pharmacy admission can get registered for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2021. The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) released the GPAT 2021 Notification recently for the Eligible candidates. Now they are inviting GPAT 2021 Online Applications from the eligible aspirants. The authority released the Application Form at their official Site. So people need to apply for the GPAT 2021 Application Form in online mode only. No other mode applying for examination is available.
To apply for the GPAT 2021 Entrance Examination, people need to Register first. So check the GPAT Registration Process before going to apply. Our Entrance Exams team gathered complete information regarding the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2021. Therefore, get the GPAT Online Registration Fee, Eligibility criteria from this Page. Candidates who satisfy the Eligibility can apply for the GPAT 2021 Application Form. Hence read the entire article and check the GPAT Application filling process. Also, get complete information of GPAT 2021 from the official site – aicte-gpat.in.
AICTE GPAT Online Registration 2021
|GPAT 2021 Application Form Important Dates|
|Name of the Board||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Examination Name||Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|GPAT Online Registration Starts from||November 1st to December 7th 2021|
|GPAT Application Last Date||November 1st to December 7th 2021|
|Payment of Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Fee Dates||8th December 2021|
|Date of GPAT Admit Card download||7th January 2021|
|GPAT Exam Date 2021||28th January 2021|
|Declaration of GPAT 2021 Result||6th February 2021|
|Counselling Starts from||March 2021|
|Category||Entrance Exams Online Application|
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Application Form 2021
GPAT stands for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test. The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) will organize the GPAT Entrance Exam. Now they are inviting application form in online mode for postgraduate pharmacy admissions for the academic year 2021. The Online GPAT Application 2021 Form will be started in the month of November 2021. The Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test will be conducted to offer admissions into Masters of Pharmacy (M.Pharma) program. So candidates who are interested in doing Masters can in the field of Pharmacy register for this Examination. Therefore, Aspirants can get the complete information regarding the GPAT Registration Form and also Application Fee, GPAT Online Form filling Process, etc.
Candidates, who submitted the GPAT Application Form successfully are eligible to participate in the Examination. Therefore many institutes will provide Admissions for the Master’s in pharmacy based on the marks scored in the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2021. So, people should be aware of GPAT Application Date and also should take care while filling the Form.
GPAT 2021 Registration | GPAT Application Form
GPAT 2021 Registration will be started from the month of October 2021 till December 2021. Therefore candidates need to apply for the GPAT Application Form 2021 via online mode. All Eligible and Interested Aspirants can register their self between the provided Registration Dates.
GPAT Online Registration Fee
|Category||GPAT Application Form Fee|
|General / OBC Aspirants||Rs. 1400 + Bank charges as applicable|
|Female / SC / ST / PWD Aspirants||Rs. 700 + Bank charges as applicable|
- Aspirants can pay the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Fee through online (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Cash Payment).
- And also can make cash payment by downloading challan form from the official Site aicte-gpat.in and visit the nearest SBI branch for the payment.
Eligibility to fill GPAT 2021 Application Form
- Aspirants who are willing to apply for GPAT Application Form must have done their graduation in Pharmacy i.e. B.Pharm from a recognized university.
- And candidates who are going to appear for the final year B.Pharma examination are also eligible to apply for GPAT 2021. But at the time of Counselling process, those candidates need to bring their result with them. Otherwise, their registration will be canceled.
How to Apply for GPAT Online Application Form 2021?
- Self Registration
- Application Fee Payment
- Submission of GPAT Online Form.
Required details for GPAT Online Form 2021
- Personal Details
- Address Details
- Qualification Details
- Valid Email-ID and Contact Number
- Scanned Image of the photograph (should be 140X160 and not larger than 60Kb).
- Scanned Image of signature (should be 60X90 a not larger than 30Kb).
How to get Register for GPAT 2021?
Step 1: Self Registration
- Aspirants have to Register themselves by visiting the Official Site – aicte-gpat.in
- Find the “GPAT Registration” Link and click on it.
- Then enter the necessary information and then Submit the Form.
- While filling the GPAT 2021 Registration Form, you need to be careful because once the Form is Submitted, there is no chance to change the details.
- After, Submitting the GPAT Online Registration Form, Login ID and Password will be generated. It will be 6 digits.
Step 2: GPAT Application Fee Payment
- After registration is completed, candidates are supposed to pay the GPAT 2021 Application Fee.
- So click on Make Fee Payment.
- Now enter the details and choose the payment option i.e., Online by using Credit/ Debit Card, Net Banking.
- Now pay the Fee. Once the Payment is done, A confirmation text will be sent to the number which was provided by the candidates while filling the GPAT 2021 Application Form.
- Aspirants can also pay the Registration Fee through E-challan made via any SBI branches.
Step 3: Submission of GPAT Online Application Form
- After completion of Payment, aspirants need to Login with the generated Login ID and Password.
- Enter the Payment details in the application Form.
- And also can check the entered details and change if there are any modifications.
- Now, Finally submit the GPAT 2021 Application Form.
Important Points of Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test
- There is no age limit to apply for GPAT 2021.
- No need to send any printed copy of GPAT Application Form 2021.
- GPAT Registration Fee can be made via Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking & E-Challan.
Hence check the GPAT Registration Process and apply for the Entrance Exam. To know more details regarding the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2021 like application procedure, Registration Fee, Eligibility Criteria, etc., visit our Site. For Latest updates of GPAT 2021, keep on visiting our Site www.entranceexams.io. Here we will update the GPAT Online Application Form direct link when the officials release it.